Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Peace Microfinance Bank At 15: A Look Back At Its History And Achievements - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Peace Microfinance Bank At 15: A Look Back At Its History And Achievements (3275 Views)

Peace Microfinance Bank, Ilmi Children’s Fund Join Forces To Empower Teachers / Peace Microfinance Bank Champions Women’s Empowerment And Education / Peace Microfinance Bank Celebrates 14years Of Excellence In Providing Unrivalled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peace Microfinance Bank At 15: A Look Back At Its History And Achievements by Visagemedia(m): 1:19pm On May 07, 2023
Peace Microfinance Bank was established on May 28, 2008, with its headquarters in Abuja, with the aim of providing financial services to the underbanked and underserved population in Abuja and its environs.

The bank was founded by the Chairman of Peace Mass Transit, Dr. Sam Onyishi (MON).

Over the years, the bank has grown to become a leading microfinance institution in the country, providing a range of financial products and services to its customers.

In a statement signed by the Managing Director, Judith Chinedu Onyishi, the bank said that since its inception in 2008, it has continuously helped lubricate the country’s economy by providing soft financial support to small and microbusinesses, especially in the Federal Capital Territory where it operates.

The bank's mission is to promote financial inclusion by providing affordable and accessible financial services to the low-income segment of the population, particularly in rural and semi-urban areas. Its vision is to be a leading provider of microfinance services in Nigeria, contributing to poverty reduction and economic development.

In its 15 years of existence, Peace Microfinance Bank has achieved significant milestones. It has served thousands of customers, providing them with access to credit, savings, and other financial services. The bank has also created employment opportunities in the communities where it operates, contributing to the economic development of these areas.

One of the bank's key achievements is its outreach to rural and semi-urban areas in the FCT.

By establishing branches and agencies in these areas, Peace Microfinance Bank has brought financial services closer to the people, enabling them to save money, access credit, and invest in their businesses. This has helped to stimulate economic activity in these areas and improve the living standards of the people.

Another notable achievement of Peace Microfinance Bank is its commitment to customer service. The bank has invested in modern technology and infrastructure to ensure that its customers have access to efficient and reliable financial services.

The bank's staff is also trained to provide excellent customer service, ensuring that customers are treated with respect and dignity.

Looking to the future, Peace Microfinance Bank is poised to continue its growth and expansion. The bank is committed to deepening financial inclusion by reaching more underserved and underbanked populations in Nigeria. It plans to achieve this by leveraging technology and innovation to provide affordable and accessible financial services to its customers.

In conclusion, Peace Microfinance Bank has made significant contributions to financial inclusion and economic development in Nigeria over the past 15 years.

Through its commitment to customer service, outreach to underserved areas, and innovative use of technology, the bank has established itself as a leading microfinance institution in the country.

As it looks to the future, Peace Microfinance Bank is well-positioned to continue its growth and impact, creating more opportunities for the underbanked and underserved populations in Nigeria.

https://www.facebook.com/100000563983468/posts/pfbid02HhjJzBUwczaQCBLZyX2fz4G99Hpe57M1RZz3ZU8s2ijGeg9LFUuQS8wr1danFoVYl/?mibextid=cr9u03

1 Like

Re: Peace Microfinance Bank At 15: A Look Back At Its History And Achievements by Visagemedia(m): 1:20pm On May 07, 2023
In this picture, the managing director of the bank, Miss Chinedu Onyishi

Re: Peace Microfinance Bank At 15: A Look Back At Its History And Achievements by iheartellah(m): 1:55pm On May 07, 2023
FTC!
Re: Peace Microfinance Bank At 15: A Look Back At Its History And Achievements by brosom(m): 1:55pm On May 07, 2023
She's cute and beautiful!!

She have to carefully hurry to graduate from miss to Mrs because most times career life will make u forget lot's of things and by the time you'll realize it's 12 o'clock..

Congratulations peace microfinance, may peace be upon ur days..

1 Like

Re: Peace Microfinance Bank At 15: A Look Back At Its History And Achievements by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 07, 2023
#Sponsored post!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Microfinance Bank At 15: A Look Back At Its History And Achievements by TheBTCinvestor: 1:56pm On May 07, 2023
Re: Peace Microfinance Bank At 15: A Look Back At Its History And Achievements by iHateFraudsters: 1:56pm On May 07, 2023
Nice one
Re: Peace Microfinance Bank At 15: A Look Back At Its History And Achievements by Nairalander248: 1:57pm On May 07, 2023
Nice
Re: Peace Microfinance Bank At 15: A Look Back At Its History And Achievements by nymphomaniac(m): 1:58pm On May 07, 2023
Young MD. I wish her all the best in her managerial career. I think she should not be afraid to leave and take up ED positions in other similar companies while pursuing an MBA
Re: Peace Microfinance Bank At 15: A Look Back At Its History And Achievements by hopefulLandlord: 1:58pm On May 07, 2023
What nairaland just did is called "Native Advertising https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native_advertising
Re: Peace Microfinance Bank At 15: A Look Back At Its History And Achievements by mechanics(m): 2:01pm On May 07, 2023
It's been long have heard of the bank, Moniepoint that just came onboard is now the favourite of small scale business owners.
Re: Peace Microfinance Bank At 15: A Look Back At Its History And Achievements by Easybet1(m): 2:10pm On May 07, 2023
Which one be peace again? I want violence please
Re: Peace Microfinance Bank At 15: A Look Back At Its History And Achievements by Rich4god(m): 2:16pm On May 07, 2023
Abeg... Who get the MD number, I wan ask if them dey give loan.
Re: Peace Microfinance Bank At 15: A Look Back At Its History And Achievements by Odidigboigbo(m): 2:17pm On May 07, 2023
nymphomaniac:
Young MD. I wish her all the best in her managerial career. I think she should not be afraid to leave and take up ED positions in other similar companies while pursuing an MBA
It doesn't work like that. She was made the MD because she is the founder daughter not because of her experience, qualifications nor ability.

2 Likes

Re: Peace Microfinance Bank At 15: A Look Back At Its History And Achievements by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:18pm On May 07, 2023
Good for them
Re: Peace Microfinance Bank At 15: A Look Back At Its History And Achievements by Nadingo: 2:18pm On May 07, 2023
This bank frustrated my life during my NYSC way back 2009/2010 in the FCT I was forcefully assigned to the bank for my allawee. They had only one branch then in Maraba Nyanya by Sharp Corner, no single branch within AMAC aside their HQ.
Re: Peace Microfinance Bank At 15: A Look Back At Its History And Achievements by money121(m): 2:19pm On May 07, 2023
Ok
Re: Peace Microfinance Bank At 15: A Look Back At Its History And Achievements by saphiere(f): 2:19pm On May 07, 2023
It glows because the chief head of the bank is a woman.
Re: Peace Microfinance Bank At 15: A Look Back At Its History And Achievements by Nahunger(m): 2:27pm On May 07, 2023
Omo is she single 😋😋
Re: Peace Microfinance Bank At 15: A Look Back At Its History And Achievements by Solsix(m): 2:41pm On May 07, 2023
Think this bank is a branch of peace mass transit??
Re: Peace Microfinance Bank At 15: A Look Back At Its History And Achievements by Bluntemperor: 2:55pm On May 07, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
#Sponsored post!

I'm just wandering!
So,these page (s) are good for Money,since it's sponsored!
Oya,Seun,na diversification be this o!
Na new level, anyway!
CNN and Arise TV crew are welcome!0
Re: Peace Microfinance Bank At 15: A Look Back At Its History And Achievements by engineerkola: 3:16pm On May 07, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
#Sponsored post!

But it is no longer on frontpage. Go check
Re: Peace Microfinance Bank At 15: A Look Back At Its History And Achievements by nymphomaniac(m): 3:17pm On May 07, 2023
Odidigboigbo:
It doesn't work like that. She was made the MD because she is the founder daughter not because of her experience, qualifications nor ability.
so because she is the founder’s daughter, does it mean she cannot develop herself better for the office she is handling? Does it mean she will be MD there forever?
Re: Peace Microfinance Bank At 15: A Look Back At Its History And Achievements by engineerkola: 3:18pm On May 07, 2023
Bluntemperor:

I'm just wandering!
So,these page (s) are good for Money,since it's sponsored!
Oya,Seun,na diversification be this o!
Na new level, anyway!
CNN and Arise TV crew are welcome!0

I do not think anything is wrong with sponsored posts. The only issue is the procedure to sponsor a post. I check the whole Nairaland for the procedure but I couldn't find it. I can only see how to place ads.
Re: Peace Microfinance Bank At 15: A Look Back At Its History And Achievements by Odidigboigbo(m): 4:48pm On May 07, 2023
nymphomaniac:
so because she is the founder’s daughter, does it mean she cannot develop herself better for the office she is handling? Does it mean she will be MD there forever?
My response was based on the comments above that she should leave the company and she will be made ED in a conventional banks.

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of Business Can I Do With N250,000? / How is the Service Of Instaforex? / The Scarcity Of 100naira Note And It Cause

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.