Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Is Davido “timeless” Album Overrated – Opinion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Davido “timeless” Album Overrated – Opinion (544 Views)

'If Peruzzi Is Pressing The Keyboard, What Is Davido Pressing?' - See Reactions / Is Davido Throwing Shades At Timaya? / What Is Davido’s Hand Doing Inside His Trousers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Davido “timeless” Album Overrated – Opinion by pelumi2tu(f): 4:05pm On May 07, 2023
Davido is one of the most popular and successful Nigerian musicians of all time. Known for his unique blend of Afrobeats and pop music, Davido has released several hit songs over the years, including “FIA,” “Assurance,” and “Fall.”

Timeless is the fourth studio album by Nigerian singer Davido, he released his highly anticipated album. “Timeless” featured collaborations with several international artists such as Fave, Logos Olori, Focalistic, Musa Keys, Angélique Kidjo, The Cavemen, Morravey, Skepta, and Dexta Daps.

Davido is one of the best musicians in Nigeria without argument, Putting Nigeria Music on Global Scale.

Complete Tracklist of Davido’s “Timeless” Album

1.OVER DEM
2. FEEL
3. IN THE GARDEN ft. Morravey
4. GODFATHER
5. UNAVAILABLE ft. Musa Keys
6. BOP ft. DEXTA DAPS
7. PAIN ME
8. AWAY
9. PRECISION
10. KANTE ft. FAVE
11. NA MONEY ft. The Caveman & Angelique Kidjo
12. U (JUJU) ft. Skepta
13. NO COMPETITION ft. Asake
14. PICASSO ft. Logos Olori
15. FOR THE LORD
16. LCND
17. CHAMPION SOUND ft. Focalistic

VIA. https://onelikedat.com/is-davido-timeless-album-overrated-opinion

Re: Is Davido “timeless” Album Overrated – Opinion by Akaojiaku210: 4:39pm On May 07, 2023
more than overrated
Re: Is Davido “timeless” Album Overrated – Opinion by illicit(m): 4:49pm On May 07, 2023
Infact very useless songs
Re: Is Davido “timeless” Album Overrated – Opinion by oz4real83(m): 5:23pm On May 07, 2023
How to know a good song is this: when you are not in a party or club environment and you still enjoy that song. The other method is if you will still enjoy the songs many years from now, many songs fade off within months of their release sad. Using these criteria to judge all davido's songs, you will hardly see any of his songs that meet these criteria undecided
Re: Is Davido “timeless” Album Overrated – Opinion by pelumi2tu(f): 7:24pm On May 07, 2023
illicit:
Infact very useless songs

Are You serious
Re: Is Davido “timeless” Album Overrated – Opinion by pelumi2tu(f): 7:25pm On May 07, 2023
Akaojiaku210:
more than overrated

What do you base your decision on
Re: Is Davido “timeless” Album Overrated – Opinion by illicit(m): 7:59pm On May 07, 2023
pelumi2tu:

Are You serious

Damn serious

cool
Re: Is Davido “timeless” Album Overrated – Opinion by Rokiat(f): 3:11am On May 08, 2023
The only track I like is no competition.
Re: Is Davido “timeless” Album Overrated – Opinion by pelumi2tu(f): 8:13am On May 09, 2023
Rokiat:
The only track I like is no competition.

You Guys should be calming down ooo. Make Davido fans no catch una
Re: Is Davido “timeless” Album Overrated – Opinion by Rokiat(f): 8:39am On May 09, 2023
pelumi2tu:

You Guys should be calming down ooo. Make Davido fans no catch una

I am actually a fan of Davido as well lol

1 Like

Re: Is Davido “timeless” Album Overrated – Opinion by LesbianBoy(m): 9:08am On May 09, 2023
Rokiat:

I am actually a fan of Davido as well lol

Lies angry
Re: Is Davido “timeless” Album Overrated – Opinion by LesbianBoy(m): 9:09am On May 09, 2023
The songs are good so the album is not overated
Re: Is Davido “timeless” Album Overrated – Opinion by festacman(m): 9:24am On May 09, 2023
No music album is perfect. No album is black and white. There is always grey coloration in there. So I don't expect Davido's album to be.

Again, people's reactions or rather appreciation of the songs in any music album differ according knowledge of music, taste, intellect, and how you personally like the artiste. So the critique of any creative work is never objective.

In as much as critically reviewing a creative work is allowed but downright demarketing like the post has done is wicked.
Re: Is Davido “timeless” Album Overrated – Opinion by pelumi2tu(f): 9:27am On May 09, 2023
festacman:
No music album is perfect. No album is black and white. There is always grey coloration in there. So I don't expect Davido's album to be.

Again, people's reactions or rather appreciation of the songs in any music album differs according knowledge of music, taste, intellect, and how you personally like the artiste. So the critique of any creative work is never objective.

In as much as critically reviewing a creative work is allowed but downright demarketing like the post has done is wicked.

this is very good
Re: Is Davido “timeless” Album Overrated – Opinion by Mryacks: 11:08am On May 09, 2023
Won't lie I have only ever heard that unavailable song....it's everhwre at social gatherings. Other than that, I don't know any other songs in that album
Re: Is Davido “timeless” Album Overrated – Opinion by pelumi2tu(f): 2:19pm On May 09, 2023
Mryacks:
Won't lie I have only ever heard that unavailable song....it's everhwre at social gatherings. Other than that, I don't know any other songs in that album

u need to listen to the complete album

(1) (Reply)

Omah Lay Says ‘real Music Is Dying’, Discloses How Heartbreak Inspired ‘soso’ / Don Jazzy Excitedly Introduces New ‘girlfriend’ And ‘side Chic’ To The World (vi / Cardi B And Ex Husband, Offset Links Up On Valentine’s Day After Their Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.