Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Olu Of Warri Arrives Finland On A 5 Days Bilateral Visit - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Olu Of Warri Arrives Finland On A 5 Days Bilateral Visit (596 Views)

Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri / Olu Of Warri's Crown Stolen, Police Declares Two Princes Wanted / Prince Tsola Emiko To Succeed Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Ikenwoli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olu Of Warri Arrives Finland On A 5 Days Bilateral Visit by bestofnollywood: 7:04pm On May 07, 2023
Olu of Warri Arrives Finland On A 5 Days Bilateral Visit.

In an effort to consolidate on the gains of the April, 2023 visit of the Finnish Ambassador to Nigeria, Mrs Leena Pylvanainen to Warri Kingdom in April, 2023, the Olu of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse 111 has arrived Helsinki on a five days learning visit.

The visit of His Majesty and his entourage is aimed at exploring areas of mutual opportunities and benefits, its also to deepen the established bilateral relationship between Finland and Warri Kingdom.

The areas of engagement between Finland and Warri Kingdom during the visit range from Science, Education, business, Health, cultural exchange and other areas of collaboration.

In a bid to showcase Warri economic potential to global audience, Olu Atuwatse III is expected to present the Regional Development Master plan of Warri Kingdom to top Finnish officials and investors in other to attract foreign direct investment to Nigeria especially Warri Kingdom in Delta State.

His Majesty who was accompanied on the visit by his wife, the Queen Consort, Olori Atutwaste 111 and top palace chiefs are also expected to be hosted at a reception at the end of the engagement by the Ambassador of Nigeria, Sweden.

Recall that the Finnish Ambassador, Mrs Leena Pylvanainen had in April while extending an invitation to the Olu of Warri to Finland had expressed commitment of his Country to partner with the Kingdom to stimulate and attract growth and development.

https://applesbite.com/olu-of-warri-arrives-in-finland-for-a-five-day-bilateral-trip/

Re: Olu Of Warri Arrives Finland On A 5 Days Bilateral Visit by Soccrates: 7:07pm On May 07, 2023
Okay good for him.

He should greet Simon ekpa the abakiliki terrorist for me.

2 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Arrives Finland On A 5 Days Bilateral Visit by TheboyGhost(m): 7:11pm On May 07, 2023
It's beautiful a king from this part of Africa is visiting Finland, he should show our white brothers and sisters that our royalties are powerful too!!

No fumbling king!!!

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Arrives Finland On A 5 Days Bilateral Visit by TheboyGhost(m): 7:12pm On May 07, 2023
Soccrates:
Okay good for him.

Please some respect to that name, he is a national asset of Biafra now.
Re: Olu Of Warri Arrives Finland On A 5 Days Bilateral Visit by Orangedreams: 7:13pm On May 07, 2023
Real Oba.

I love him.

But still check my siggy right away.
Re: Olu Of Warri Arrives Finland On A 5 Days Bilateral Visit by GodIsBiafran: 7:23pm On May 07, 2023
Itsekiris are proud Biafrans. The Olu should do the needful and visit Mazi Simon Ekpa.
Re: Olu Of Warri Arrives Finland On A 5 Days Bilateral Visit by YouandiAllofus: 7:59pm On May 07, 2023
This is nothing but opportunistic move of 'i had been there' amongst other places on the visit list. There are far more important things to advocate or do in warri to the benefit of the people. Huge wastage of resources.
Re: Olu Of Warri Arrives Finland On A 5 Days Bilateral Visit by coputa(m): 6:42am On May 08, 2023
Has he gone round itsekiri communities to see how they can improve it shanty nature despite the hosting multinational oil companies.
Re: Olu Of Warri Arrives Finland On A 5 Days Bilateral Visit by Christistruth02: 4:34pm On May 08, 2023
Soccrates:
Okay good for him.

We must not hear even "Pim'" from Simon Ekpa anywhere near Olu of Warri

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows USA Tradition Outfit? / I Didnt Know Where To Place This Post. / Where Should One Be Interred?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.