Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

I Have A Quick Question For Anyone Who Can Respond - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have A Quick Question For Anyone Who Can Respond (335 Views)

”you Have Till April 16 To Respond To Atiku’s Petition” –appeal Court Tells INEC / Atiku’s Petition: INEC, APC Face Thursday Deadline To Respond / Just In: NJC Gives Onnoghen, Acting CJN Tanko 7 Days To Respond To Petitions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Quick Question For Anyone Who Can Respond by IamPlato(m): 7:25pm On May 07, 2023
If you were to chat with a very intelligent robot, a robot you had been told knows everything and can respond like a human being to you, list some funny or silly things you will discuss with the robot just to see if it can play along and list some serious things you would discuss with the robot just to learn more.

I would appreciate answers, thanks
Re: I Have A Quick Question For Anyone Who Can Respond by psucc(m): 7:44pm On May 07, 2023
Timbo timbo las kalaba .......ask it to complete

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Quick Question For Anyone Who Can Respond by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:57pm On May 07, 2023
I would ask it to tell me the biological name of the Nigerian crime boss that forfeited 460,000 usd as proceeds of crime.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Quick Question For Anyone Who Can Respond by Eniitankorede: 8:19pm On May 07, 2023
Ask him the most lying Nigerian politician who asks people to go and verify his lies.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Quick Question For Anyone Who Can Respond by IamPlato(m): 11:24pm On May 07, 2023
psucc:
Timbo timbo las kalaba .......ask it to complete
young man you need cane
Re: I Have A Quick Question For Anyone Who Can Respond by IamPlato(m): 10:47am On May 08, 2023
More response needed

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Of My Generation Made Right Selections Of Leaders — Obasanjo / Seun Kuti Surrenders To Police / Tokunbo Wahab@51: Celebrating An Exceptional Leader With Uncommon Accomplishment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.