Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Ndigbo And Not FG Is To Blame For Ekeremadu's Travails - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo And Not FG Is To Blame For Ekeremadu's Travails (553 Views)

We, Not FG, Developed Ebonyi – Umahi / ARDI Petitioned The CCB About Onnoghen Not FG - The Cable / Fashola: It Is Not FG’s Problem If Nigerians Lack Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndigbo And Not FG Is To Blame For Ekeremadu's Travails by OK2NVME: 7:34pm On May 07, 2023
Ohanneze Ndigbo has cemented their position as a nuisance organization of whining idiots.

Why blame FG for what is obviously Igbo eat Igbo ?

At the centre of Ekeremadu's problems is an Igbo liar and false accuser who from all indications was paid to slander Ekeremadu for political gain.

From what I understand about this case the youngman agreed to donate one of his kidneys for monetary gains.

On getting to the UK, tests were carried out that ruled him out as a viable donor .

Now we must remember that Ekeremadu secured a visa for this young man by writing officially to the UK embassy in Nigeria as a surety.

When the deal fell apart , Ekeremadu wanted the young man to return back but the boy insisted on being paid . It was at this time other actors came into the picture and got the young man to lay a false accusation on Ekeremadu and his wife bothering on human trafficking and organ harvesting.

I am dead sure that before the cretin went to the UK authorities , there was already a blackmail threat on Ekeremadu to pay up .

For Ohaneze idiots to blame the FG and twist it as another sign of anti Igbo , the red cap fools should be made to know that every actor that saw to Ekeremadu being jailed was from their Igbo cloth.

I really pity Ekeremadu. As a parent I will do anything to ensure my children get adequate health care if they were to face a serious medical condition.

Was Ekeremadu on the wrong ?Yes. But one must see his actions as that of a desperate parent.

The cretin that decided to capitalize and exploit and blackmail Ekeremadu is whom Ohaneze need to direct their useless latest victimhood towards .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo And Not FG Is To Blame For Ekeremadu's Travails by helinues: 7:36pm On May 07, 2023
Sebi some of them are singing J Cole , I like it like that.

Ekeremadu's sentencing is political. That's just the pure fact
Re: Ndigbo And Not FG Is To Blame For Ekeremadu's Travails by donbachi(m): 7:37pm On May 07, 2023
Sey na ndigbo send am,abi.
Re: Ndigbo And Not FG Is To Blame For Ekeremadu's Travails by OK2NVME: 7:38pm On May 07, 2023
Ekeremadu will bea self hating Igbo by now

If I were him , I would

This is same Ekeremadu that stood as surety for that hunchback and was lobbying the FG to reconsider their position on IPOB and Kanu only for same useless osu cretins in IPOB to harass and beat him up in Germany after honoring their invite .

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo And Not FG Is To Blame For Ekeremadu's Travails by OK2NVME: 7:39pm On May 07, 2023
donbachi:
Sey na ndigbo send am,abi.

Nah FG send am ?

No be same okoro go report am to UK police ?

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo And Not FG Is To Blame For Ekeremadu's Travails by SpatialKing(m): 7:42pm On May 07, 2023
A man went to London to find solution to his daughter health condition... It backfired and you are dragging his Tribe. You think if Ike was a Hausa/Fulani Muslim man FGN would keep silent?

Or if it was an Igbo man that is president

Tomorrow Orji Kalu and David Umehi will blame Igbos for lossing the Senate President seat

How is that our business...

5 Likes

Re: Ndigbo And Not FG Is To Blame For Ekeremadu's Travails by Obiedun(m): 7:51pm On May 07, 2023
I hope they will not blame Tinubu for the woe
Re: Ndigbo And Not FG Is To Blame For Ekeremadu's Travails by OK2NVME: 8:09pm On May 07, 2023
SpatialKing:
A man went to London to find solution to his daughter health condition... It backfired and you are dragging his Tribe. You think if Ike was a Hausa/Fulani Muslim man FGN would keep silent?

Or if it was an Igbo man that is president

Tomorrow Orji Kalu and David Umehi will blame Igbos for lossing the Senate President seat

How is that our business...

Okoro direct your rants to your useless red cap idiots in ohaneze who wanted to use Ekeremadu's conviction in far away UK as another victimhood card blaming the FG.

Nah Igbo boy set Ekerenadu up .

This is your useless ways and has nothing to do with anybody but yourselves .

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo And Not FG Is To Blame For Ekeremadu's Travails by adekolaelect(m): 8:21pm On May 07, 2023
helinues:
Sebi some of them are singing J Cole , I like it like that.

Ekeremadu's sentencing is political. That's just the pure fact
politics of U k or Nigeria? Many Nigerians are not reasonable when it comes to the make use of their common sense simply bcs they have someone to blame for their personal lives failures. Must you blame Government , politics and Ethnic on every issues you have in Nigeria . But many of you will praise yourselves whenever you make headways in every atrocity you committed but when your atrocities halt you back you will now blame someone else as if they are the one sent you.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo And Not FG Is To Blame For Ekeremadu's Travails by OK2NVME: 8:24pm On May 07, 2023
adekolaelect:
politics of U k or Nigeria? Many Nigerians are not reasonable when it comes to the make use of their common sense simply bcs they have someone to blame for their personal lives failures. Must you blame Government , politics and Ethnic on every issues you have in Nigeria . But many of you will praise yourselves whenever you make headways in every atrocity you committed but when your atrocities halt you back you will now blame someone else as if they are the one sent you.

Direct your rants on your useless ohanbeze who started the Blane game as usual
Re: Ndigbo And Not FG Is To Blame For Ekeremadu's Travails by mbaise1000: 8:30pm On May 07, 2023
What has IGBOS got to do with ekweremadu's personal business? And why should the IGBOS blame nigeria govt for what ekweremadu is facing? If it were to be an every day IGBO person, will this people be fighting and wanting the govt to intervene as if there is much the nigeria govt could have done in an open case like this?
Every sane person will feel for ekweremadu only because of what every other parent can fell and do for their children, I don't think there is a parent who will not go to such extent this parents are willing to go to secure the life of their child, no sane person will stand the pain patients go through in hospitals not to talk of their own blood, that said,
People should remove IGBOS from this, and the IGBO have no right to blame anyone for THIS, I know that anything that have IGBO and IPOB in it draws, every type of people and anyone who wants to be notice today or who need the support of nigerians only have to drop IPOB or IGBO and the real haters will rush out to troll but who cares? We always laugh last and they will always wail last, we move

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo And Not FG Is To Blame For Ekeremadu's Travails by Isobug: 8:39pm On May 07, 2023
Obiedun:
I hope they will not blame Tinubu for the woe
Tinubu should take his blame while Ekweremadu should take his blame. Everyone will his Cross.
Ekweremadu should bear his travail, no one cares. They are greedy and wicked . Igbos don't Care whatever he faces.
Mind you,If you raise Ekweremadu's issue in an Igbo occupied place, you might be stoned
Re: Ndigbo And Not FG Is To Blame For Ekeremadu's Travails by DMerciful(m): 8:46pm On May 07, 2023
Beer parlour gossip. You know nothing!
OK2NVME:
Ohanneze Ndigbo has cemented their position as a nuisance organization of whining idiots.

Why blame FG for what is obviously Igbo eat Igbo ?

At the centre of Ekeremadu's problems is an Igbo liar and false accuser who from all indications was paid to slander Ekeremadu for political gain.

From what I understand about this case the youngman agreed to donate one of his kidneys for monetary gains.

On getting to the UK, tests were carried out that ruled him out as a viable donor .

Now we must remember that Ekeremadu secured a visa for this young man by writing officially to the UK embassy in Nigeria as a surety.

When the deal fell apart , Ekeremadu wanted the young man to return back but the boy insisted on being paid . It was at this time other actors came into the picture and got the young man to lay a false accusation on Ekeremadu and his wife bothering on human trafficking and organ harvesting.

I am dead sure that before the cretin went to the UK authorities , there was already a blackmail threat on Ekeremadu to pay up .

For Ohaneze idiots to blame the FG and twist it as another sign of anti Igbo , the red cap fools should be made to know that every actor that saw to Ekeremadu being jailed was from their Igbo cloth.

I really pity Ekeremadu. As a parent I will do anything to ensure my children get adequate health care if they were to face a serious medical condition.

Was Ekeremadu on the wrong ?Yes. But one must see his actions as that of a desperate parent.

The cretin that decided to capitalize and exploit and blackmail Ekeremadu is whom Ohaneze need to direct their useless latest victimhood towards .
Re: Ndigbo And Not FG Is To Blame For Ekeremadu's Travails by Obiedun(m): 9:05pm On May 07, 2023
Isobug:

Tinubu should take his blame while Ekweremadu should take his blame. Everyone will his Cross.
Ekweremadu should bear his travail, no one cares. They are greedy and wicked . Igbos don't Care whatever he faces.
Mind you,If you raise Ekweremadu's issue in an Igbo occupied place, you might be stoned
I know that children of hate can blame anybody for the problems they created on their own. Always blaming others.

(1) (Reply)

Pan-Igbo group carpets APC over zoning, nomination of 10th NASS leadership / Who Is That Nigerian Politician That You'd Gladly Dash Out To Ghana? / US Govt Imposes Visa Restrictions On Some Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.