Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Essential Soft Skills That Can Land You Tech Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Essential Soft Skills That Can Land You Tech Job (203 Views)

I Just Secured My First Tech Job. I'm So Happy. / Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle / 10 Tips To Help You Write A Killer CV That Will Land You The Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Essential Soft Skills That Can Land You Tech Job by Lagoontimes: 7:49pm On May 07, 2023
In today tech job, there are many soft skills which people can be gainfully employed through. The soft skills are not daunty to do but essential willingness is key to achieving greatness.

Soft Skills have systematically taken over the global market space. The skills are required on a day to day by persons in need of one. Only those who possess such skills makes ends meat from it.

Soft Skills in general are problems solving skills, these are needed on a daily basis all over the world. As the word becomes small through technology, such skills can be offered anywhere in the world. You don’t need to know offerer of the Skills, just do what’s necessary and the job will be done.
https://apexgist.com/essential-soft-skills-that-can-land-you-tech-job/

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows About Erudite Brain Smith / Bg Consult International Recruitment / Are You A Camera Man In Benin City/edo ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.