Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Man 'intentionally' Rams Car Into Migrants In Texas. 7 Dead, 6 Injured - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man 'intentionally' Rams Car Into Migrants In Texas. 7 Dead, 6 Injured (47619 Views)

7.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Taiwan, Many Trapped, Over 7 Dead, 700 Injured / 46 Migrants Found Dead In Tractor-Trailer In Texas / Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man 'intentionally' Rams Car Into Migrants In Texas. 7 Dead, 6 Injured by FireUpNow(m): 7:22am On May 08, 2023
Saran and his demons are operating in America seriously by sucking human blood and causing painful deaths
Re: Man 'intentionally' Rams Car Into Migrants In Texas. 7 Dead, 6 Injured by mukthar2000(m): 7:31am On May 08, 2023
What is happened in American this days self?
Re: Man 'intentionally' Rams Car Into Migrants In Texas. 7 Dead, 6 Injured by Luukasz(m): 7:33am On May 08, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
Ever since Moscow was attacked by drone.
They vowed to revenge USA anyhow sees fit
Since then I noticed shooting and killings started increasing in USA.
I have a theory

KGB might have sleeper agants that are citizens of USA. They live normal life until they are activated to commit crime.
Russia might have activated it's sleeper agents living in USA.

They can activate one of the agent to shoot crowd
They can activate another agent to drive his car into crowd
That's another indirect way of war
You are hurting your enemy using it's own citizens to cause damage to their fellow citizens. What do I know

This is just my theory,
Don't take me serious ooo
Na too much science fiction movies cause am
Tell me interesting action packed government conspiracy series/scifi to watch
Re: Man 'intentionally' Rams Car Into Migrants In Texas. 7 Dead, 6 Injured by Emmahunk(m): 7:45am On May 08, 2023
Most Americans seem to hate migrants and I can't help but wonder why.
Re: Man 'intentionally' Rams Car Into Migrants In Texas. 7 Dead, 6 Injured by Nobody: 8:15am On May 08, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

I tire oo. Is this drugs or what?
This week alone ehnn, the kind shooting and weird things wey don happen for US. 🤷‍♂️

It was never like this.

This Isn't Normal.. 🤔🤔🤔
I guess the sky's dark above the US..
Re: Man 'intentionally' Rams Car Into Migrants In Texas. 7 Dead, 6 Injured by Saidfx(m): 8:24am On May 08, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
I have a theory

KGB might have sleeper agants that are citizens of USA. They live normal life until they are activated to commit crime.

You are hurting your enemy using it's own citizens to cause damage to their fellow citizens. What do I know

This is just my theory,

Las Las your script make sense and the story add up one kain. Bro, you too watch movies. I hail thee grin
Re: Man 'intentionally' Rams Car Into Migrants In Texas. 7 Dead, 6 Injured by mylove4God(f): 8:31am On May 08, 2023
Texas again
Re: Man 'intentionally' Rams Car Into Migrants In Texas. 7 Dead, 6 Injured by Zooposki(f): 8:50am On May 08, 2023
theophorus:
How come we dey read briefs of these Issues from the US of A?

Is someone trying to discourage Migration to the US?

Abeg, if you think you are ready and necessary pally has been secured, Abeg move ooo.

Instead of migrating to their country to be a nuisance, I think it's better to invite the white man to your country to govern you instead, while you African men take instructions from him.
Re: Man 'intentionally' Rams Car Into Migrants In Texas. 7 Dead, 6 Injured by Zooposki(f): 8:51am On May 08, 2023
Emmahunk:
Most Americans seem to hate migrants and I can't help but wonder why.

They see you guys as pests that can not develop your own country.

1 Like

Re: Man 'intentionally' Rams Car Into Migrants In Texas. 7 Dead, 6 Injured by Zooposki(f): 8:57am On May 08, 2023
Tadadobe:

Lol
Bold of you to complain someone want to be white when you yourself are dying hard to be White. Like , you don't hate your skin color? Or you'll tell me we Africans song wish we look like White people so badly? Look at how beautiful they are, that will tell you a lot

You want to look like the white by becoming melanin deficient with recessive genes and dog hair?

You know one of the reasons you are so hated is because of your melanin which gives you your dark skin, right? Right now in the black market melanin is more expensive than gold.

1 Like

Re: Man 'intentionally' Rams Car Into Migrants In Texas. 7 Dead, 6 Injured by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:07am On May 08, 2023
A DRUNK man allegedlly "intentionally" ran into people, but some people on here are already being brainwahed to conclude that it is a racist attack, because the accident happened near a migrant shelter. undecided This is the kinda propanganda, vague and inciting news that causes hate and wars between communities. Some are claiming America is satanic and all the bullsheets. grin suddenlly because of one what could be an accident the whole America is satanic and demonic (as some ignoramuses on here put it) it is really ignorant.

Dangote trailer kill innocent Naigerians many times, boko haramites and full lani herdsmen kill people many times in naigeria, infact, some of you goons kill your fellow naigerian or set them ablaze alive just on meagre accussations of stealing a mobile phone. Now, tell me what are the reasons for all that happening in nigeria? Is it demonic? satanic? or racist? grin grin

Anyway, if this news will stop you people from going to the US as migrants. Wouldn't be great? But i doubt if it would stop people from risking their lives in all kinda dangerous manner. Just to reach the US.
Re: Man 'intentionally' Rams Car Into Migrants In Texas. 7 Dead, 6 Injured by BIGDADDY000(m): 9:12am On May 08, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
I have a theory

This is just my theory,

nevertheless, i comply with you, you are not far from the truth.
Re: Man 'intentionally' Rams Car Into Migrants In Texas. 7 Dead, 6 Injured by deanoffaculty: 9:36am On May 08, 2023
illicit:
Abi aliens don hypnotise Americans ni

shocked
I'm telling you. The way they behave these days calls for 1001 questions.

1 Like

Re: Man 'intentionally' Rams Car Into Migrants In Texas. 7 Dead, 6 Injured by bayelsaowei(m): 10:00am On May 08, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

I tire oo. Is this drugs or what?
This week alone ehnn, the kind shooting and weird things wey don happen for US. 🤷‍♂️

It was never like this.
there's something going on in th3 US that really needs to be investigated and assessed. I think there is a mad disease or demon possessing folks.. because how else can one explain all of these madness happening?
Re: Man 'intentionally' Rams Car Into Migrants In Texas. 7 Dead, 6 Injured by bayelsaowei(m): 10:15am On May 08, 2023
The US is due for a dictator/military rule...

1 Like

Re: Man 'intentionally' Rams Car Into Migrants In Texas. 7 Dead, 6 Injured by Brownshoe: 10:37am On May 08, 2023
Are you sure?
tonididdy:

America is the last destination I give a F about!
Infact Sudan is on my top checklist of places to visit than the USA
Re: Man 'intentionally' Rams Car Into Migrants In Texas. 7 Dead, 6 Injured by timesup234: 10:54am On May 08, 2023
Tadadobe:
Ibeokehie, ednut1, 1stGenAmerican. Ibeokehie, have u guys published a new research paper about how 200m Nigerian will die before the age of 30
That Aba made tailor calling herself a lawyer.

1 Like

Re: Man 'intentionally' Rams Car Into Migrants In Texas. 7 Dead, 6 Injured by VULCAN(m): 11:16am On May 08, 2023
I enjoyed reading your post and I'm happy you wrote that last sentence.

I'm a sci-fi fan also.

SultanOfAbia:
I have a theory

This is just my theory,
Re: Man 'intentionally' Rams Car Into Migrants In Texas. 7 Dead, 6 Injured by caye(m): 11:49am On May 08, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
I have a theory

KGB might have sleeper agants ...

No. You're wrong.
If you don't understand the religion of white supremacy, everything you know will be wrong.

The rulers of the white race are envisioning the extinction of their race.
That's why they are trying everything possible to make their nations pure white.

But it seems they are being undermined by nature and possibly human conspiracy ( the Jews who favour immigration?).

It's a race war between the Aryans & Jews while black people and other ethnicity are the pawns in the game.
Re: Man 'intentionally' Rams Car Into Migrants In Texas. 7 Dead, 6 Injured by caye(m): 11:52am On May 08, 2023
Absuchat:
Over seas we trying to fight terrorism but we still have terrorists living in the USA.....

Name the artist and the title of the song for a 1k recharge card

Black eyed peas/ Where is the love?
Send to abdulojukwu@gmail.com
Re: Man 'intentionally' Rams Car Into Migrants In Texas. 7 Dead, 6 Injured by bodybuilder: 11:58am On May 08, 2023
Zooposki:

They see you guys as pests that can not develop your own country.

Then they shouldn't allow immigrants in if they can't tolerate them.
Re: Man 'intentionally' Rams Car Into Migrants In Texas. 7 Dead, 6 Injured by caye(m): 12:06pm On May 08, 2023
cococandy:
Republicans are getting what they want in this country. Their constant rhetoric of maligning everyone who doesn’t look like or believes in the same things they do lead their voters to hateful acts like.

They use their words and fear mongering to incite violence against POCs, migrants, LGBTQIA, women. You name it they got hate for it.

That’s why I always stand against all forms of discrimination regardless of whether it aligns with my personal beliefs or not. But I guess that’s too woke.

2 things you shouldn't do anymore darling:

1. Stop calling black people 'coloured'. Are whites colourless? We are black.

2. Stop lumping the struggles of black ppl with Mexicans and Latinos ( browns), women and most annoying the satanic LGBTQ-P ( P for pedophiles). We won't be "agendarised".

Pls stop.
Re: Man 'intentionally' Rams Car Into Migrants In Texas. 7 Dead, 6 Injured by ufotunang: 12:48pm On May 08, 2023
jimmyolasun:
Be like my Japa plans go need postponement.
... hahahaha..its better you even japa to Togo than to USA 🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️
Re: Man 'intentionally' Rams Car Into Migrants In Texas. 7 Dead, 6 Injured by Eifour(m): 12:50pm On May 08, 2023
cococandy:

White nationalist Christians are the main terrorists in America now. Say what you know

"Nationalist Christians' this is a contradiction.And moreover, I mentioned churches not christians, and I assume you can distinguish between the two.
Re: Man 'intentionally' Rams Car Into Migrants In Texas. 7 Dead, 6 Injured by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 08, 2023
Zooposki:

You want to look like the white by becoming melanin deficient with recessive genes and dog hair?

You know one of the reasons you are so hated is because of your melanin which gives you your dark skin, right? Right now in the black market melanin is more expensive than gold.

LoL. Dey Play. You mean you doing want to be White? Dey play o. Most of you don't even pray to have a child that have your skin. That's why you simp hard to Marry oyinbo
Re: Man 'intentionally' Rams Car Into Migrants In Texas. 7 Dead, 6 Injured by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 08, 2023
cococandy:

You must have me confused for one of your sisters

Dey play. We know how you guys are dying to be white. LoL, you even crave to date a white boy as they're traditionally more good looking than your black men,and so that you can have a kid that doesn't have your type of skin. We know
Re: Man 'intentionally' Rams Car Into Migrants In Texas. 7 Dead, 6 Injured by Zooposki(f): 1:30pm On May 08, 2023
Tadadobe:

LoL. Dey Play. You mean you doing want to be White? Dey play o. Most of you don't even pray to have a child that have your skin. That's why you simp hard to Marry oyinbo

Maybe you and your family. Go and marry them. No one is stopping you. Stop the projection.

1 Like

Re: Man 'intentionally' Rams Car Into Migrants In Texas. 7 Dead, 6 Injured by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:16pm On May 08, 2023
timesup234:
That Aba made tailor calling herself a lawyer.

Introduce yourself to everyone and tell them where you are and what you’ve done.

1 Like

Re: Man 'intentionally' Rams Car Into Migrants In Texas. 7 Dead, 6 Injured by kkins25(m): 2:21pm On May 08, 2023
I recall watching a video by some priestess on youtube who warned of chaos as the solar system is arranged in the feminine order. Women will more liberated than ever before but, it will come at great costs.
Re: Man 'intentionally' Rams Car Into Migrants In Texas. 7 Dead, 6 Injured by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 08, 2023
Zooposki:

Maybe you and your family. Go and marry them. No one is stopping you. Stop the projection.

I don't believe any reasonable person should feel achieved and completed in life without intending and eventually relocate to the western world and thereby marrying an oyinbo. That should be our only aim in life
Re: Man 'intentionally' Rams Car Into Migrants In Texas. 7 Dead, 6 Injured by cococandy(f): 3:10pm On May 08, 2023
caye:

2 things you shouldn't do anymore darling:

1. Stop calling black people 'coloured'. Are whites colourless? We are black.

2. Stop lumping the struggles of black ppl with Mexicans and Latinos ( browns), women and most annoying the satanic LGBTQ-P ( P for pedophiles). We won't be "agendarised".

Pls stop.

Racist republicans don’t see you differently tho.
You wanna be the oppressor so bad but they won’t let you. When you step out of line, they’ll quickly remind you you’re just another one of the “others” that they hate in America.

I never told you your struggles are the same as these people. I’m telling you that you’re just as hated (if not more hated) but the hate that you have for them makes you align with your oppressor I guess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Potanin To Putin: Don’t Take Us Back To 1917 / President Rodrigo Duterte Calls God 'Stupid' / Sanna Marin Divorces Her Husband, Markus Raikkonen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.