Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Fraud Allegations Against Adron Homes Do Not Surprise Me -customer Reacts - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fraud Allegations Against Adron Homes Do Not Surprise Me -customer Reacts (850 Views)

Leatherback Denies EFCC Allegations Against The Company / Roger Brown Steps Down As Seplat CEO Over Allegations Of Racism / Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud Allegations Against Adron Homes Do Not Surprise Me -customer Reacts by themomentng: 12:06am On May 08, 2023
At this time, it is reasonable to assume that Adron Homes and its promoter, Aare Adetola Emmanuelking, have nowhere to hide.

It has just recently come to light that Adron Homes is another company with comparable business practises to Revolution Plus, the Nigerian real estate firm for whose clients have been vocal about their negative interactions.

Customers who have purchased land from Adron Homes for years without receiving their plots of land flocked to the microblogging website, Twitter, as if on cue, to relate their experiences.

Amongst several allegations, Adron Homes was accused of extorting and exploiting its customers after they purchase property from them.

The conversation on Twitter began when a Twitter user OGWaheedi asked if anyone had been able to buy, build and live in any property acquired through Adron Home.

He tweeted: “Anyone on my TL ever actually bought land from Adron Homes and actually BUILT IT and LIVED THERE?

The tweet left several comments with many people sharing their sad and scary experiences in the hands of Adron Homes.

Some of the reactions include that of Engr_ Series who wrote on Twitter: “Adron Homes is a fraudulent company. They allocated a piece of land in Shimawa, near the RCCG area, and gave a complimentary bag of rice and a keg of groundnut oil. Shimawa had experienced a developmental boost due to the presence of the Redeemed church.

“However, years after almost completing the payment, Adron Homes reallocated the land to an entirely different area, a proper tropical rainforest. This action seemed like a breach of agreement, so we decided to back out and requested a refund.

“Unfortunately, their terms and conditions booklet is heavily loaded in their favor, which protected them. They charged a huge percentage of the money as a default fee and even demanded we return the bag of rice and keg of groundnut oil we received before they refunded a ridiculous amount.

“If you want to buy your land, go to ọmọ onílẹ̀ jẹjẹ” he concluded.

On her part, Olufunke Lawson wrote “Are you ready for us to talk about how they treat their workers? Dress neatly (designers if possible), come to work promptly & return. No salary at month end. If you like, waka waka and find buyers; If you like, don’t. Body go tell you soon. We’ve heard a lot from there.”

Another Twitter user Aziz Bakare wrote, “Myself & few of my friends attempted one time but the due diligence and several complaints from people who had previously purchased and never got allocated or got their allocation changed overnight made us back out. I’ve barely heard any good story about them,” Bakare said.

Summing up the conversation he started after several engagements, OGWaheedi wrote thus: “Don’t buy land from Adron Homes or Revolution Plus – if you must; make you get a lawyer who specializes in stuff like this & go through every line of every agreement with a fine-toothed comb. Also, ask extensive questions about what hidden fees and “dive” etc.

1 Like

Re: Fraud Allegations Against Adron Homes Do Not Surprise Me -customer Reacts by shortgun(m): 12:16am On May 08, 2023
Criminals
Re: Fraud Allegations Against Adron Homes Do Not Surprise Me -customer Reacts by dhardline(m): 12:18am On May 08, 2023
These are some serious allegations! cry

1 Like

Re: Fraud Allegations Against Adron Homes Do Not Surprise Me -customer Reacts by Exc2000: 12:34am On May 08, 2023
If it sounds too good to be true... Then it's likely a scam

3 Likes

Re: Fraud Allegations Against Adron Homes Do Not Surprise Me -customer Reacts by KangaIye: 1:04am On May 08, 2023
Na Today
Re: Fraud Allegations Against Adron Homes Do Not Surprise Me -customer Reacts by Treasure17(m): 3:16am On May 08, 2023
85% of Nigerians are criminal minded.

5 Likes

Re: Fraud Allegations Against Adron Homes Do Not Surprise Me -customer Reacts by another1: 5:54am On May 08, 2023
I never heard of any good thing from this company. Be it customer's or staff. They all comments negatively on this company.
Re: Fraud Allegations Against Adron Homes Do Not Surprise Me -customer Reacts by tritt(m): 9:58am On May 08, 2023
Make una no near them ohh...wetin pessing eye don see for this people hand mouth no fit talk am. Na local dey do

(1) (Reply)

My Dispatch Rider's Experience Using Uber In Lagos For Delivery / Who Is Worse Obasanjo Or The Devil? / Customise T.shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.