Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Tiwa Savage Celebrates After Cashing Out 3 Million Dollars From Prince Charles - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Celebrates After Cashing Out 3 Million Dollars From Prince Charles (4562 Views)

Tiwa Savage Celebrates 42nd Birthday, Shares Makeup Free Photo / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Celebrates After Cashing Out 3 Million Dollars From Prince Charles by Danieljames40: 12:27am On May 08, 2023

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates After Cashing Out 3 Million Dollars From Prince Charles by dawnomike(m): 12:46am On May 08, 2023
She has paid her dues

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates After Cashing Out 3 Million Dollars From Prince Charles by Hotwest: 1:23am On May 08, 2023
Omo she is MADE

Imagine that money in naira as she base here. Billionaire Lady! Na enjoyment all d way

Nice one Tiwa baby! Haters aka Nigeria hypocrites gat nothing on you with their miserable life. Keep on shining

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates After Cashing Out 3 Million Dollars From Prince Charles by Toks2008(m): 1:25am On May 08, 2023
All these unfounded stories... No be only 3M...

UK NO dey spend money like dat.

Nice performance I must say.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates After Cashing Out 3 Million Dollars From Prince Charles by Nobody: 2:04am On May 08, 2023
All these YouTuber wey dey cap trash. First, Dem go use their voice spoil video. Let's watch the video where she Said she was paid 3mil$ and stop talking trash abeg.

Talk, talk, talk. Nigeria YouTubers are so tiring to watch. Una too dey talk, and una talk no dey mostly make sense!

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates After Cashing Out 3 Million Dollars From Prince Charles by xevove2061: 4:15am On May 08, 2023
3m? She and adele who popular pass? Adele performance fee no go even reach 500k. Even beyonce gan sef no fit collect 1m signing

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates After Cashing Out 3 Million Dollars From Prince Charles by ican2020: 4:26am On May 08, 2023
Congratulations to her but it’s not necessary making the amount public

We southerners should begin to slow down on our show off is getting disgusting

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates After Cashing Out 3 Million Dollars From Prince Charles by Lisa290: 4:55am On May 08, 2023
My name is Lisa from China. I buy all giftcards at very good price. Please send me a WhatsApp message +86 186 0733 6915

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates After Cashing Out 3 Million Dollars From Prince Charles by Beverlyjean(f): 5:02am On May 08, 2023
Fake news ....

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates After Cashing Out 3 Million Dollars From Prince Charles by Nobody: 5:05am On May 08, 2023
She and Tems are the freshest Nigerian female artistes.
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates After Cashing Out 3 Million Dollars From Prince Charles by Prayfortheworld: 6:15am On May 08, 2023
And you want us to subscribe to your YouTube channel?
With all the lies?
You go do content tire one kobo you no go see if you continue like this
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates After Cashing Out 3 Million Dollars From Prince Charles by Freshtruth(m): 6:17am On May 08, 2023
3m Dollars which kind lie be this close to 10billion naira.
Her Ex Husband is in pains and she is still winning grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates After Cashing Out 3 Million Dollars From Prince Charles by LeoDeKing: 6:22am On May 08, 2023
Freshtruth:
Take it easy.

At exchange rate of 700/$, $3m is 2.1billion.

Though the report is obviously fake.

Why will king Charles prefer to use $ instead of UK currency, £?

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates After Cashing Out 3 Million Dollars From Prince Charles by Parachoko: 6:33am On May 08, 2023
Hotwest:
Omo she is MADE

Imagine that money in naira as she base here. Billionaire Lady! Na enjoyment all d way

Nice one Tiwa baby! Haters aka Nigeria hypocrites gat nothing on you with their miserable life. Keep on shining
$3,000,000 abroad is also a lot of money

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates After Cashing Out 3 Million Dollars From Prince Charles by Caramia2020(m): 6:34am On May 08, 2023
Imagine I'm the one with that money 💸, congratulations to her. Her hard work will continue to pay her much money than this
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates After Cashing Out 3 Million Dollars From Prince Charles by silibaba: 6:37am On May 08, 2023
Which time Britain started using US dollars?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates After Cashing Out 3 Million Dollars From Prince Charles by Hotwest: 6:58am On May 08, 2023
Parachoko:
$3,000,000 abroad is also a lot of money
ofcourse but more here wotowoto
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates After Cashing Out 3 Million Dollars From Prince Charles by Nobody: 7:11am On May 08, 2023
Lisa290:
My name is Lisa from China. I buy all giftcards at very good price. Please send me a WhatsApp message +86 186 0733 6915
No b only China na sudan.
Oloriburuku

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates After Cashing Out 3 Million Dollars From Prince Charles by KingMack(m): 7:36am On May 08, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
All these YouTuber wey dey cap trash. First, Dem go use their voice spoil video. Let's watch the video where she Said she was paid 3mil$ and stop talking trash abeg.

Talk, talk, talk. Nigeria YouTubers are so tiring to watch. Una too dey talk, and una talk no dey mostly make sense!

That's why I don't really watch their vedios because that their voice dey so irritating and can turn day to night😤
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates After Cashing Out 3 Million Dollars From Prince Charles by ItisWell22(f): 7:40am On May 08, 2023
ican2020:
Congratulations to her but it’s not necessary making the amount public

We southerners should begin to slow down on our show off is getting disgusting

Really disgusting!

Especially when we realize they’re people with better achievements than what we’re showing off, but have been silent about it…
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates After Cashing Out 3 Million Dollars From Prince Charles by Hotwest: 8:14am On May 08, 2023
JDistribute:
She and Tems are the freshest Nigerian female artistes.
Ayra star nko?
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates After Cashing Out 3 Million Dollars From Prince Charles by SUPERPACK: 8:52am On May 08, 2023
No be only three million dollars.

That performance might even be free of charge sef, you see that platform to sing for the king is worth millions already. It is an opportunity for her to perform to the whole world without paying for TV rights. That concert was played live in over 100 countries and she now have new audience more than her career achievement.

It's not everything that money can buy, entertainment business is all about audience. She might only get her flight and attendance fee at the end.
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates After Cashing Out 3 Million Dollars From Prince Charles by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:40am On May 08, 2023
Congratulations to her and whatever she made.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates After Cashing Out 3 Million Dollars From Prince Charles by RepoMan007: 9:54am On May 08, 2023
She worked for it. From going naked on camera to divorcing, you think it is ordinary eye they choose her over better rated artistes?
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates After Cashing Out 3 Million Dollars From Prince Charles by TheSuperX(m): 12:21pm On May 08, 2023
Hotwest:
Omo she is MADE

Gullible Nigerians
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates After Cashing Out 3 Million Dollars From Prince Charles by zedegit: 12:34pm On May 08, 2023
Danieljames40:
Watch Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdAuRLwu9O0

I dislike when a full grown man does Akproko. You heard she was paid...

Tueh
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates After Cashing Out 3 Million Dollars From Prince Charles by Ogelock(m): 12:46pm On May 08, 2023
Ok.
I provide professional graphic design services. Check out my gallery with the link

https://www.nairaland.com/7597231/check-out-ximply-enoch-professional[url]
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates After Cashing Out 3 Million Dollars From Prince Charles by madscientist88(m): 3:08pm On May 08, 2023
thats one good thing she made.congratulations to her,she better make wise investment this time, once beaten twice shy .
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates After Cashing Out 3 Million Dollars From Prince Charles by henrybomb(m): 3:13pm On May 08, 2023
I watched the video on Twitter first and she never said such.
You can’t make it from YouTube this way trust me and will never do.
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates After Cashing Out 3 Million Dollars From Prince Charles by oyatz(m): 4:25pm On May 08, 2023
Freshtruth:

Honestly, the Ex-husband will be silently regretting fighting with her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Producers According To Their Piano Skills / Top 20 Richest Musician In Nigeria And Their Net Worth / Wizkid's New Girlfriend Vs Davido's Secret Girlfriend - Most Fashionable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.