Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

After NYSC, What Next? [truth Revealed] - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / After NYSC, What Next? [truth Revealed] (306 Views)

NYSC: What To Expect When You Are Posted To Borno / Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection / Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After NYSC, What Next? [truth Revealed] by waolatz12(m): 7:09am On May 08, 2023
If you are not sure what to do after your service year, then you've not learned enough during your service year.

My junior brother is still at home because he neglected this advice. Don't make the same mistake to think you'll mysteriously land a job.

The job market in Nigeria is currently filled. People are graduating from school every day and the number of companies available doesn't equate to that.

The growth rate of companies and jobs compared to the rates at which students finish school suggests that more graduates are in for depression and unemployment in the near future.

If you don't know any top government officials and your father isn't a politician, getting a job will take months if not years. And there is no guarantee that you'll get a high-paying job.

What do I suggest?

The same advice I gave to my brother: Get a high-paying skill or start a business.

Some skills you can learn:
- Copywriting
- Blog Writing/content marketing
- Crypto trading
- SEO
- PPC
- Facebook and Instagram ads
- CPA Marketing
- Funnel building
- Data Analysis
- Tech

Believe me when I say it's tough out there than what you envisaged. White Collar jobs that pay 40K per month won't sustain you in this current economy.

After finishing my service back in 2019, I delved into content writing and marketing and today I earn more than I could hope for.

I'm hosting a FREE class where I share how to become a well-paid writer who earns up to $1000 monthly (N400K).

Feel free to join us

Click here
Re: After NYSC, What Next? [truth Revealed] by waolatz12(m): 8:14am On May 08, 2023
Update: message me on WhatsApp via 08032624915 to be added. The link isn't working for now.

(1) (Reply)

Amazon KDP E-book / NYSC Bonding: Ladies Should Give Men Chance To Express Themselve. / Urgently Needed For Immediate Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.