Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm (6476 Views)

How To Browse Free On Airplane Mode / Xiaomi MI 10 Pro Smartphone Camera Photographs Earth From Space / Top Reasons To Use Airplane Mode Even When You’re Not Flying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm by BornofGod108(m): 7:11am On May 08, 2023
A woman photographs something amazing from an airplane in the middle of a Storm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOuPLdhqx24

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm by Sikechukwu81(m): 8:26am On May 08, 2023
BornofGod108:

Amazing kee! Dey play for storm o

3 Likes

Re: A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm by chynergy1(m): 9:01am On May 08, 2023
really....God is great

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm by drsmart2050(m): 9:44am On May 08, 2023
Re: A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm by Apus: 9:49am On May 08, 2023
To God be the glory.
Quite reassuring as I was beginning to think God has washed his hands off from humanity's matter, seeing the prevalent chaos and disaster all around.

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm by EngrKemp: 10:33am On May 08, 2023
Glory to God
Re: A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm by Lanretoye(m): 11:20am On May 08, 2023
Dem don cone again.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm by gaby(m): 11:30am On May 08, 2023
Wash wash...

That figure won't ever be dark-skinned. It will always be Caucasian with blue-green eyes. Yet, my fellow negroes go dey halla....hallelujahhh

I am a copy of my God...if you call me dark-skinned, it means my God is dark because I was moulded in the image of him and he responds when I communicate with him.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm by IVORY2009(m): 11:31am On May 08, 2023
BornofGod108:

YouTubers with another video again, grin you people will not spoil nairaland for us.

3 Likes

Re: A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm by wisdomkid: 11:38am On May 08, 2023
Rabbish. Must we watch everything? The title clearly said "Photographed", and here I am, being forced to go watch a video. I WON'!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm by Stone03: 12:18pm On May 08, 2023
wisdomkid:
Rabbish. Must we watch everything? The title clearly said "Photographed", and here I am, being forced to go watch a video. I WON'!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

The video tells the story
Re: A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:22pm On May 08, 2023
That was so beautiful to watch...

JESUS IS ALIVE FOREVER MORE.

JESUS IS LORD.

Halleluyah πŸ™

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm by donbenie(m): 1:48pm On May 08, 2023
chynergy1:
really....God is great
Super story..
How come he could only get it in black and white?
In this day and age,a picture that was originally in colored..
You could only get it in black and white?
Tales by Moonlight..
For the brainwashed gullible sheep..πŸ‘ˆπŸ½

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm by donbenie(m): 1:51pm On May 08, 2023
Stone03:

The video tells the story
And some people actually believed the video was real?
Religion,always pulling a fast one..
They could enact a video..
But couldn't get the original colored pictures..
I laugh in gullibility..πŸ‘ˆπŸ½

3 Likes

Re: A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm by donbenie(m): 1:53pm On May 08, 2023
EngrKemp:
Glory to God
Keep kidding yourself..

1 Like

Re: A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm by donbenie(m): 1:59pm On May 08, 2023
Apus:
To God be the glory.
Quite reassuring as I was beginning to think God has washed his hands off from humanity's matter, seeing the prevalent chaos and disaster all around.
Yeah?
He is yet to be bothered about the millions of others ,being maimed , killed or starving to death..
But of course, according to you..
He will only show care to whom he will show care?
So,you all keep praying..
May be one day,he would be bothered enough to care about your pathetic little problems..

1 Like

Re: A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm by tirigbosa: 2:00pm On May 08, 2023
God is great

While you are here, please take a minute to view my cartoon. It’s very interesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKGC2HELGBc
Re: A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm by Apus: 2:31pm On May 08, 2023
donbenie:
Yeah?
He is yet to be bothered about the millions of others ,being maimed , killed or starving to death..
But of course, according to you..
He will only show care to whom he will show care?
So,you all keep praying..
May be one day,he would be bothered enough to care about your pathetic little problems..

Okay.
Re: A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm by Saga16: 2:49pm On May 08, 2023
In 2023, Jesus still dey wear robe from 2000 years ago.

Na wa oh.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm by Kinghenry1315: 3:49pm On May 08, 2023
It is a frame up story so once the photographer watch it he becomes a Christian is it only christian that believe in angels that figure is not Jesus but an angel, Jesus is not white skin.
Re: A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm by Gilgil: 4:04pm On May 08, 2023
I do not know about the black and white question for the photo. Its a fair question.

I have not also seen Jesus in any form.

But I have been airborne in these storms a couple of times and thought we would all die.

2 things from this video are true for me.

1. I said a deep-hearted prayer in that crisis and quickly came to be at peace and so did many around me.

2. Not long afterwards, the storm subsided.

I didn't take a picture outside nileither did I see a figure, but I felt the deep peace and calm from the storm after my prayer to Jesus Christ, just like I believe some others in the plane too.

We cannot deny the supernatural power of the intelligent design of our world manifested in Christ, just because some people try to take advantage of others

donbenie:
Super story..
How come he could only get it in black and white?
In this day and age,a picture that was originally in colored..
You could only get it in black and white?
Tales by Moonlight..
For the brainwashed gullible sheep..πŸ‘ˆπŸ½
Re: A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm by pinkguy(m): 4:12pm On May 08, 2023
Home grown Taliban will not like this""""""
Re: A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm by Abolodje: 4:27pm On May 08, 2023
Woman shares photographs but werey op dey drop YouTube link, very foolish bastardd
Re: A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm by Houseofglam7(f): 4:59pm On May 08, 2023
Here we go again 😫
Re: A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm by BornofGod108(m): 6:39pm On May 08, 2023
This is the photograph (the video explain everything)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get 2GB For #200 On AIRTEL SIM / Access Wap Sites And Download From Them On A Pc / See The Infinix Hot 2 Vs. The Samsung Galaxy S4 In The Speed Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.