Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

My ‘best Ever Sex’ Was With Denzel Washington — Angelina Jolie - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My ‘best Ever Sex’ Was With Denzel Washington — Angelina Jolie (5435 Views)

John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel / Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old / Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My ‘best Ever Sex’ Was With Denzel Washington — Angelina Jolie by Abolodje: 4:31pm On May 08, 2023
And the clickbait craze continues
Re: My ‘best Ever Sex’ Was With Denzel Washington — Angelina Jolie by bolseas(f): 5:57pm On May 08, 2023
OKOATA:
Oga read again, they didn't have real sex, she was talking about having the best mind sex.

Finally.. some one that reads and comprehends.
Re: My ‘best Ever Sex’ Was With Denzel Washington — Angelina Jolie by Exc2000: 6:43pm On May 08, 2023
RomanGreen:

You're much dumber than I thought, didn't see you see where your fellow dumbo chided her for having 6 kids as if it's condescending? Get lost please. I will engage you when you have superior argument

Only an idiot would read my simple unambiguous comment written in English and claim I chided or claim she's poor

Fools with no comprehension just jump about people's comments like retards
Re: My ‘best Ever Sex’ Was With Denzel Washington — Angelina Jolie by RomanGreen: 10:38pm On May 08, 2023
Exc2000:

Only an idiot would read my simple unambiguous comment written in English and claim I chided or claim she's poor

Fools with no comprehension just jump about people's comments like retards

Delusional bastar.d, get off your high horse and learn the ropes gradually. No sane human will descend so low as you've just done. Only people suffering from identity crisis and inferior complex and bullies exhibit your type
of foolishness. All I see is grief and rightly so in the second stage of it. Do well to manage your emotions well so you don't relapse to square one oh ye dumbo! Cry me a river
Re: My ‘best Ever Sex’ Was With Denzel Washington — Angelina Jolie by falcon01: 5:50am On May 09, 2023
insidelife22:
We blackmen are real sexual pleasure monsters.
Naija girls should start paying us, we too dey comb their honey weeds.
what else can you black men brag about? High crime rate? Poverty? Illiteracy? High rates of bastard children? What I ask you?
Re: My ‘best Ever Sex’ Was With Denzel Washington — Angelina Jolie by DejiPlug(m): 8:57am On May 09, 2023
falcon01:
what else can you black men brag about? High crime rate? Poverty? Illiteracy? High rates of bastard children? What I ask you?

Nobody even noticed the export business opportunity shocked

Re: My ‘best Ever Sex’ Was With Denzel Washington — Angelina Jolie by Mryacks: 11:13am On May 09, 2023
slam7000:
It was not a real or physical sex. Denzel played the role of a forensic expert with spinal injuries while Jolie was an inexperienced cop. Queen Latifah was in the movie as well, she was Denzel’s nurse who liked solving puzzles and crosswords.

The sex Jolie was describing was a mind/psychological experience and part of the movie….nothing real or physical. All of you above should watch Bone collector first before you continue with your “ once you go black, you don’t go back or black anaconda” chest beating.

Well said.... Kaiii a lot thirsty dumb readers on this platform
Re: My ‘best Ever Sex’ Was With Denzel Washington — Angelina Jolie by Farfalla(f): 12:01pm On May 09, 2023
Rokiat:

I kept reassuring him but deep down they know too black men are the best and this is not about sex, in everything.

Black men are the best in everything?
Chai! Rokiatu! Let me just keep quiet. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My ‘best Ever Sex’ Was With Denzel Washington — Angelina Jolie by Farfalla(f): 12:06pm On May 09, 2023
insidelife22:
We blackmen are real sexual pleasure monsters.

You know this how? How would you rate a group of men you've never gone to bed with before? (The assumption here is that you're a heterosexual man).

Plus, Angelina wasn't talking about actual sex. Jeez!
Re: My ‘best Ever Sex’ Was With Denzel Washington — Angelina Jolie by GloriousGbola: 12:11pm On May 09, 2023
Farfalla:

You know this how? How would you rate a group of men you've never gone to bed with before? (The assumption here is that you're a heterosexual man).

Plus, Angelina wasn't talking about actual sex. Jeez!

Have you not watched the accuracte historical video documents? If you did you would know that the black man is a sex object with an 8 inch member that can go for 1 hour. This has made Caucasian women seek out and pursue men to the detriment of their marriages, reputation etal.

Thank me for educating you, empty headed wench tongue. Now come and ride on the BBC, and see what you have been missing tongue
Re: My ‘best Ever Sex’ Was With Denzel Washington — Angelina Jolie by Rokiat(f): 12:17pm On May 09, 2023
Farfalla:

Black men are the best in everything?
Chai! Rokiatu! Let me just keep quiet. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Yes they are the best in everything just that the system is step up to constantly keep the black
Man down but still they are the best.

I am not here to put my own race of men down…..men that look like me I will always choice them a thousand times over other race of men.

Now I know nairaland is full of misogynist sexist and immature dusties that like to put their own Nigerian women down, that don’t discourage me one bit to go against black men, because I don’t gotta deal
With them anyways. Also in real life I deal with classic black men. Don’t let these ones acting a damn fool on here make you think black men ain’t all that.

1 Like

Re: My ‘best Ever Sex’ Was With Denzel Washington — Angelina Jolie by Farfalla(f): 1:25pm On May 09, 2023
Rokiat:

Yes they are the best in everything just that the system is step up to constantly keep the black man down but still they are the best.

I am not here to put my own race of men down…..men that look like me I will always choice them a thousand times over other race of men.

Now I know nairaland is full of misogynist sexist and immature dusties that like to put their own Nigerian women down, that don’t discourage me one bit to go against black men, because I don’t gotta deal
With them anyways. Also in real life I deal with classic black men. Don’t let these ones acting a damn fool on here make you think black men ain’t all that.

I am not asking you to put them down or go against them. I just feel that your submission isn't at all objective. It comes from a place of bias. I'm not even talking about them as life partners, neither do I discourage anyone from choosing one (that would be hypocritical of me considering I live with a Black man).

Let's be objective here Roki. I'm not talking about looks, sexiness, dance moves, etc. Let's look at important stuff like governance. Just look at the system of governance in African countries (most African leaders are Black men) -- we cannot blame the "system" here for their greed and inefficiency. If black men were generally the best in everything, we should be having the best hospitals and medical services in the world, the best transport system, the lowest levels of crime, the best universities, the highest number of innovations, the highest indices of development, etc. I could go on and on.

I do not even consider the shameless misogyny rampant on Nairaland to arrive at my conclusion. We all know the frustration witnessed here by these boys comes from a lack of financial resources, rejection from the girls they like, and their inability to cope with that rejection. The existence of a few refined/classy black men doesn't negate the fact that they're generally not the best in everything. I feel that's an exaggeration. There are things I'd pick Black men for, but there are things they really do need to work on. Let's be honest with ourselves.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My ‘best Ever Sex’ Was With Denzel Washington — Angelina Jolie by GloriousGbola: 2:34pm On May 09, 2023
Farfalla:

I am not asking you to put them down or go against them. I just feel that your submission isn't at all objective. It comes from a place of bias. I'm not even talking about them as life partners, neither do I discourage anyone from choosing one (that would be hypocritical of me considering I live with a Black man).

Let's be objective here Roki. I'm not talking about looks, sexiness, dance moves, etc. Let's look at important stuff like governance. Just look at the system of governance in African countries (most African leaders are Black men) -- we cannot blame the "system" here for their greed and inefficiency. If black men were generally the best in everything, we should be having the best hospitals and medical services in the world, the best transport system, the lowest levels of crime, the best universities, the highest number of innovations, the highest indices of development, etc. I could go on and on.

I do not even consider the shameless misogyny rampant on Nairaland to arrive at my conclusion. We all know the frustration witnessed here by these boys comes from a lack of financial resources, rejection from the girls they like, and their inability to cope with that rejection. The existence of a few refined/classy black men doesn't negate the fact that they're generally not the best in everything. I feel that's an exaggeration. There are things I'd pick them for, but there are things they really do need to work on. Let's be honest with ourselves.

this is too much sense for one post please.

1 Like

Re: My ‘best Ever Sex’ Was With Denzel Washington — Angelina Jolie by Rokiat(f): 2:47pm On May 09, 2023
Farfalla:

I do not even consider the shameless misogyny rampant on Nairaland to arrive at my conclusion. We all know the frustration witnessed here by these boys comes from a lack of financial resources, rejection from the girls they like, and their inability to cope with that rejection. The existence of a few refined/classy black men doesn't negate the fact that they're generally not the best in everything. I feel that's an exaggeration. There are things I'd pick them for, but there are things they really do need to work on. Let's be honest with ourselves.

Lmao you got some good points but you lost me the moment you started comparing an entire race of men to the weak African Leadership.

Africans are very funny, do you know the crime rate in other western countries? The gun violent? And the list goes on?

Do you see other race of women coming online and bashing their race of men based on this?

Only African women will comfortably sit down even with other group of women and talk shit about their men.

All in all we can agree to disagree we all have our preferences I guess.

1 Like

Re: My ‘best Ever Sex’ Was With Denzel Washington — Angelina Jolie by Farfalla(f): 5:06pm On May 09, 2023
Rokiat:

1. Lmao you got some good points but you lost me the moment you started comparing an entire race of men to the weak African Leadership.

2. Africans are very funny, do you know the crime rate in other western countries? The gun violent? And the list goes on?

3. Do you see other race of women coming online and bashing their race of men based on this?

4. Only African women will comfortably sit down even with other group of women and talk shit about their men.

5. All in all we can agree to disagree we all have our preferences I guess.

1. I talked of African leadership because, is Africa not run by blacks? Or are we governed by other races? If they were the best in everything like you say, it would naturally be reflected on how they govern their societies, would it not?

2. I'm aware that crimes are committed in other parts of the world. I don't remember implying that Blacks are the only people committing crimes. The US has been messed up by gun violence, rapists run amok in India, while drug cartels are having a field day in Central & South America. But I will not take any comfort in that because frankly why should I? If your house is burning while 3 other houses are burning too, won't you attend to yours, while the owners of the other houses attend to theirs? I would rather we dealt with our issues without worrying about how others are dealing with theirs.

3. I don't know what you consider as bashing, but I will point out what I feel needs to be done differently in my environment, in my family, in my home, even in my businesses. It's not even an issue to do with men. What women of other races choose to do, again, is none of my concern. They're responsible for how they choose to respond to their matters while I'm responsible for how I respond to matters around me. If Indian women choose not to strongly criticise the rapists giving them hell, na their own wahala be dat.

4. African women talk shit about their own men? LOL. The same African women who generally pedestalize their "Black kings" more than any other group in the world? The same African women who generally demand zero accountability from their men? The same African women who generally think they're "lucky" to be chosen by these same men to whom they hold no standards? The same African women who constitute the highest population of pickmeishas because it's very crucial to them to be in the good books of these same men?
If you've come across African women who talk crap about African men with other races, they're probably in the minority because majority of African women worship their men -- sometimes to death (literally).

5. Yes. We have different outlooks on this matter, but when it comes to preferences, I've always had serious crushes on black men. No contest.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My ‘best Ever Sex’ Was With Denzel Washington — Angelina Jolie by Farfalla(f): 5:16pm On May 09, 2023
GloriousGbola:

this is too much sense for one post please.
smiley wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Devil In Music (shocking) / Checkout This Cute Pic Of Patoranking’s Mum And His Son / Why I Lost My Two Marriages – Aisha Babangida, Ibb’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.