Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,551 members, 7,850,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:27 AM

Moniepoint Pos Registration 2023 Is On! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Moniepoint Pos Registration 2023 Is On! (325 Views)

Moniepoint Android POS Terminal: How To Get One / Freedom Network POS, Moniepoint, Kudi And Bankly Touch Screen POS For Sale / Urgent Sale Of Moniepoint Android POS Machine @#25k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moniepoint Pos Registration 2023 Is On! by wellsprings: 9:36am On May 08, 2023
IN NIGERIA TODAY, FACT IS: MONIEPOINT POS IS THE BEST!!!!

WOULD YOU LIKE TO OWN ONE? WE ARE HERE FOR YOU

How much is Moniepoint POS machine, what are Moniepoint POS charges, and how to get Moniepoint POS? Seeking answers to that? Then this post is for you.

For long, POS agents have been making lots of money as it is now the fastest way to access cash in Nigeria. Cashless payments are becoming the next big thing for businesses and customers alike and it won't stop anytime soon.

All these have continuously increased the demand for POS. Due to that, more and more people want to become agents, as well as businesses want to get paid easily. That’s where MoniePoint comes in.

Moniepoint POS Machine Price?

Applying for a Moniepoint POS is totally free, as no fee is charged for the registration. However, the price of a Moniepoint POS machine in Nigeria is N21,500.

This is a one-time payment, which means you don’t have to any other additional fee like a maintenance fee or so.

NEED ONE IN LAGOS WITH FREE SET UP?

CALL ME ON 07058584237 (WALE)
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Need Felicity 7.5kw 24volts Lithium Battery For Solar ASAP / Msi Ge66 Raider| I7 10th Gen|RTX 2070 (8GB dedicated)|32gb Ram|1tb Sold sold / How To Set Up Alexa Echo Dot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.