Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Election Petition: Peter Obi Arrives Court (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Petition: Peter Obi Arrives Court (pictures) (1747 Views)

APC Chairman, Ganduje, Fighting Sleep At The Supreme Court (Pictures) / People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) / All Materials Used For Kaduna Governorship Election Brought To Court (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election Petition: Peter Obi Arrives Court (pictures) by Penguin2: 10:53am On May 08, 2023
His Excellency, Peter Obi, who is the Presidential Candidate of the Labour Party in the just concluded presidential election and one of the petitioners, has arrived the Appeal Court - venue of the tribunal proceedings.

With what I’ve seen of Obi, I won’t be surprised if he attends all court sittings until the day the court will rule on the case.

Mynd44
Nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Arrives Court (pictures) by God1000(m): 10:54am On May 08, 2023
Let's see what pans out today

There's sporting chance, let's reclaim our mandate

Penguin2 where are the pictures, you need to update the thread fast

5 Likes

Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Arrives Court (pictures) by Nobody: 10:55am On May 08, 2023
Attention seeker arrives court. Nansense

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Arrives Court (pictures) by alsudan: 10:56am On May 08, 2023
Mr. President

5 Likes

Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Arrives Court (pictures) by Obiedun(m): 10:56am On May 08, 2023
God will bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu the president elect. No gra gra. No fear. Victory is sure.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Arrives Court (pictures) by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 11:00am On May 08, 2023
The real winner of the election arrives Court.

Peter Obi my President.

4 Likes

Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Arrives Court (pictures) by Draslo(m): 11:01am On May 08, 2023
I thank my stars I'm on the winning side even before them pass judgment. If Nigeria was a sane country, psychiatrists would make a killing in the coming months from many Obidients but when it starts, na religious houses their families go carry them go last last

1 Like

Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Arrives Court (pictures) by Penguin2: 11:02am On May 08, 2023
God1000:
Let's see what pans out today

There's sporting chance

Penguin2 where are the pictures, you need to update the thread fast

Done 👌.

Nairaland was not letting me upload the pictures.🤦

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Arrives Court (pictures) by God1000(m): 11:03am On May 08, 2023
Penguin2:

Done 👌.

Nairaland was not letting me upload the pictures.🤦
Good
Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Arrives Court (pictures) by Penguin2: 11:03am On May 08, 2023
Draslo:
I thank my stars I'm on the winning side even before them pass judgment. If Nigeria was a sane country, psychiatrists would make a killing in the coming months from many Obidients but when it starts, na religious houses their families go carry them go last last

Hopefully you won’t be the one needing psychiatric attention by the time the Tribunal rules.

1 Like

Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Arrives Court (pictures) by helinues: 11:03am On May 08, 2023
Imagine.. Too stringy to sponsor live coverage and watch the court proceedings at the comfort of his house.

I was fortunate to watch the annulled election in Kenya. Raila , Uhuru or Ruto never appeared in court.

I trust my elected president, wetin he wan go do there when he his not idle. When we are busy focusing on how to get started and change the narration of things.

Busy body... grin

1 Like

Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Arrives Court (pictures) by Dexpro: 11:04am On May 08, 2023
Humility personified
Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Arrives Court (pictures) by Kingsmeal: 11:04am On May 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Attention seeker arrives court.

Why are you pained?

Online tout
Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Arrives Court (pictures) by obi4eze(m): 11:04am On May 08, 2023
Yes Daddy, Our Daddy, Our President.

God bless HE Peter Obi, the incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

We want the proceedings televised. We want to see the shame and disgrace of drug barons and mandate thieves. That's the main point in this case.

The God of justice is in charge.

2 Likes

Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Arrives Court (pictures) by muykem: 11:04am On May 08, 2023
Confused and disillusioned man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Arrives Court (pictures) by Nobody: 11:06am On May 08, 2023
Kingsmeal:

Why are you pained?

Online tout
You and all other obidients are the online tout. You go about claiming what does not belong to you. You and all obidients shall be disgraced today

1 Like

Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Arrives Court (pictures) by MXrep: 11:08am On May 08, 2023
Draslo:
Don't go and start attacking Igbos if it doesn't favor you. Na so una brag before election but when results started coming your started attacking people and destroying ballot boxes
Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Arrives Court (pictures) by 1nice(m): 11:12am On May 08, 2023
Peter Obi is about to reclaimed his stolen mandate from Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Obidients are continuing their rally around Nigeria in solidarity with Peter Obi and Labour Party.

Nigerians are moving towards the direction of true democracy as Peter Obi have reclaimed his official stolen mandate: who says honey is not good for the body, then think again.
Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Arrives Court (pictures) by Cooly100: 11:13am On May 08, 2023
helinues:
Imagine.. Too stringy to sponsor live coverage and watch the court proceedings at the comfort of his house.

I was fortunate to watch the annulled election in Kenya. Raila , Uhuru or Ruto never appeared in court.

I trust my elected president, wetin he wan go do there when he his not idle. When we are busy focusing on how to get started and change the narration of things.

Busy body... grin
The same thing you did for the past 8 years...

Now you want to save us from your calamity of 8 years..

Only in Nigeria will a failure be elected...

But by whom?

Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Arrives Court (pictures) by Draslo(m): 11:14am On May 08, 2023
Penguin2:

Hopefully you won’t be the one needing psychiatric attention by the time the Tribunal rules.
Wetin funny pass be say in the delusional possibility that the court rules against Tinubu and APC, you would also need the court to rule against Atiku and PDP to install your disillusioned messiah.
Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Arrives Court (pictures) by Cooly100: 11:17am On May 08, 2023
Draslo:

Wetin funny pass be say in the delusional possibility that the court rules against Tinubu and APC, you would also need the court to rule against Atiku and PDP to install your disillusioned messiah.

I know you just arrived from Jupiter...

Where were you when a fourth person became a governor of Imo state.

I am not saying anything is not possible...
Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Arrives Court (pictures) by Sfadoks: 11:18am On May 08, 2023
Let's see how it goes ..
Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Arrives Court (pictures) by Islandboi(m): 11:18am On May 08, 2023
Always on black. Why?
Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Arrives Court (pictures) by helinues: 11:22am On May 08, 2023
Cooly100:

The same thing you did for the past 8 years...

Now you want to save us from your calamity of 8 years..

Only in Nigeria will a failure be elected...

But by whom?

How does this bunkum related to my comments ?

Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Arrives Court (pictures) by Draslo(m): 11:23am On May 08, 2023
MXrep:

Don't go and start attacking Igbos if it doesn't favor you. Na so una brag before election but when results started coming your started attacking people and destroying ballot boxes
Last I checked, Igbos are already attacking and killing Igbos but your Messiah daddy has never addressed that problem.
Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Arrives Court (pictures) by Draslo(m): 11:27am On May 08, 2023
Cooly100:

I know you just arrived from Jupiter...

Where were you when a fourth person became a governor of Imo state.

I am not saying anything is not possible...
I'm not just arriving from Jupiter. I've just arrived from an unknown star system in the Andromeda Galaxy. We've been studying Earth for millions of years but particularly focused recently in Obidients who are exhibiting the dumbest behavior we've ever recorded on your planet.
Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Arrives Court (pictures) by Cooly100: 11:30am On May 08, 2023
helinues:

How does this bunkum related to my comments ?

If you calm down a bit, take a deep breath, you will see how it is related...
Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Arrives Court (pictures) by Cooly100: 11:33am On May 08, 2023
Draslo:

I'm not just arriving from Jupiter. I've just arrived from an unknown star system in the Andromeda Galaxy. We've been studying Earth for millions of years but particularly focused recently in Obidients who are exhibiting the dumbest behavior we've ever recorded on your planet.

...You must be sniffing some hard substance in your hopeless lab...in Andromeda Galaxy.

Can you include you APC thugs in your study...to tell why you excellent and good behaviour in the first picture....resulted in the second pic...and you are humans...

You see your life...Only devils or morales deep political jobbers will dare it...

1 Like

Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Arrives Court (pictures) by Draslo(m): 11:40am On May 08, 2023
Cooly100:

...You must be sniffing some hard substance in your hopeless lab...in Andromeda Galaxy.

Can you include you APC thugs in your study...to tell why you excellent and good behaviour in the first picture....resulted in the second pic...and you are humans...

You see your life...Only devils or morales deep political jobbers will dare it...
Oh yes, Obidient Earthling. This demonstration was nationwide based on our studies. As a matter of fact, during these protests, there was almost a 100% increase in regular commodities coupled with the fact that his wife was a loud mouth who made it known she had her own political affiliations and aspirations. His close associates labelled him a drunk because he said Boko Haram had infiltrated his government. If you must know, the man who named his goat Jonathan was Obidient this past election and his name is Theophilus Okafor
Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Arrives Court (pictures) by Cooly100: 11:45am On May 08, 2023
Draslo:

Oh yes, Obidient Earthling. This demonstration was nationwide based on our studies. As a matter of fact, during this protests, there was almost a 100% increase in regular commodities coupled with the fact that his wife was a loud mouth who made it known she had her own political affiliations and aspirations. His close associates labelled him a drunk because he said Boko Haram had infiltrated his government. If you must know, the man who named his goat Jonathan was Obidient this past election and his name is Theophilus Okafor

You talk tyoo much...

So it BH has inflitrated his govcernment...

Now BH came to Abuja prsion and released prisoners..etc, etc...

You decent APC thugs now voted for the same government again to rescue us...form the same government of 8 years.

Does this make any sense...?

Please include the study to understand how you Apc thugs reason...the outcome of the study can be used to understand the behaviour of human anim8ls.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Arrives Court (pictures) by Dominionplaza: 11:56am On May 08, 2023
Wow
"Upgrade your business with a modern office space at Dominion Plaza in Lekki! Rent starts at 50k/sqm/yr with service charge at 15k/sqm/yr. Prime location with easy access to transport links. Contact us on WhatsApp at 07062295199 for more info. #DominionPlaza #OfficeSpaceForRent #Lekki"
Re: Election Petition: Peter Obi Arrives Court (pictures) by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 08, 2023
Ariwoola,return tinubu's bribe back to him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Hour After:tinubu Revealed What Asari Dokubo Told Him About Nigeria / Hope Uzodinma, This Is Unfair Now / World Looks Other Way As Christians Are 'killed For Sport By Jihadists' In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.