Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Atiku Abubakar Receives Ekiti PDP Stakeholders In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Receives Ekiti PDP Stakeholders In Abuja (Photos) (15081 Views)

Atiku Meet With Rivers State PDP Stakeholders In Abuja / Atiku Abubakar Receives Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In Dubai (Photos) / Photos From Ekiti PDP Governorship Campaign Rally 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Ekiti PDP Stakeholders In Abuja (Photos) by Wealthoptulent(m): 12:35pm On May 08, 2023
To do what?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Ekiti PDP Stakeholders In Abuja (Photos) by sparko1(m): 12:36pm On May 08, 2023
penearth:
Tinubu didn't get up to 2000 votes in the whole of Rivers State. The question is , who voted him?

Definitely not you!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Ekiti PDP Stakeholders In Abuja (Photos) by Cajal(m): 12:43pm On May 08, 2023
Atiku 2027
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Ekiti PDP Stakeholders In Abuja (Photos) by famology(m): 1:05pm On May 08, 2023
There's no PDP in ekiti
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Ekiti PDP Stakeholders In Abuja (Photos) by famology(m): 1:06pm On May 08, 2023
Press9jatv
PDP no dey ekiti
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Ekiti PDP Stakeholders In Abuja (Photos) by dondodo: 1:17pm On May 08, 2023
QualityShare:

Oga why are you pained. Don't you want the will of the majority of Nigerian voters to prevail? If you believe your candidate is the will of majority of Nigerians, just say amen and move on. Or are you admitting that your candidate suppressed the will of majority of Nigerians?
What is this fool talking about? Do you think I have time for all this greedy politicians?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Ekiti PDP Stakeholders In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 08, 2023
muykem:
Failed party. Atiku and Ayu should step aside to allow leaders with ideas to take over.
Who are those leaders?
Mention just 3
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Ekiti PDP Stakeholders In Abuja (Photos) by princeemma69: 1:27pm On May 08, 2023
Atiku should unite the party even if he is not contesting in 2027 but prevent Wike from controlling the PDP structure again
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Ekiti PDP Stakeholders In Abuja (Photos) by zoedew: 2:06pm On May 08, 2023
In DubaišŸ¤”
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Ekiti PDP Stakeholders In Abuja (Photos) by Ofunaofu: 2:16pm On May 08, 2023
this is the real and loyal party men.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Ekiti PDP Stakeholders In Abuja (Photos) by Alliswell248: 2:31pm On May 08, 2023
penearth:
Tinubu didn't get up to 2000 votes in the whole of Rivers State. The question is , who voted him?

If I voted for Tinubu, do you think I would announce it, so that the headless mob can deal with me?

Dey play.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Ekiti PDP Stakeholders In Abuja (Photos) by bayumyguy: 3:12pm On May 08, 2023
It seems I dey see eleka there deputy to fayose then na wa oooooo
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Ekiti PDP Stakeholders In Abuja (Photos) by Ashirioluwa: 3:42pm On May 08, 2023
Where is Fayose?

Ekiti state is Fayose and Fayose is Ekiti.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Ekiti PDP Stakeholders In Abuja (Photos) by mankan2k7(m): 8:00pm On May 08, 2023
Fayose destroyed PDP in Ekiti State with his greed.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Ekiti PDP Stakeholders In Abuja (Photos) by DSoj(m): 3:05am On May 09, 2023
Hungry looking politicians looking for cash out.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives Ekiti PDP Stakeholders In Abuja (Photos) by Shegunsmart(m): 3:24am On May 09, 2023
JOB OPPORTUNITY

Hello out there,

It is yet another season for us to harvest some of the best minds on Nairaland..

We need the best hands for a freelance job. It's the position of a chat operator/Responder.

If you're interested, you'll be trained and tested. Your sense of creativity is an integral characteristics that must stand you out for the job.

Please inbox me if interested

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dialogue: MEND Gives FG Two WeeksĀ ultimatum / Buhari And Igbo Presidency In 2023 / Comrade Adams Oshiomhole Was Not Arrested, It Is A Rumour - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.