Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

AC Milan Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 2) - Live - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / AC Milan Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 2) - Live (19389 Views)

Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 / Liverpool Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 1) On 8th March 2022 / Liverpool Vs AC Milan : UCL (3 - 2) - Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AC Milan Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 2) - Live by Enemyofpeace: 5:40am On May 11, 2023
post=123058724:

Nonsense analogy.
How old are you?
What about those his mates that won Champions League without Fikayo?
Kids everywhere
if na you dem call kid now, you go begin cry and run go meet seun, lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique, justwise and other moderators

1 Like

Re: AC Milan Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 2) - Live by Badassniggga(m): 6:16am On May 11, 2023
AImiron:
lmao, how many Inter Milan Matches you don watch this season, inter vs City match go be one of the worst one sided finals in UCL history. Bookmark my post pls.
so what's your point? AC Milan against City would've been like Everton vs City cos AC Milan was too poor. I still prefer Inter going through to the finals. But when all is said and done, it is anyone that qualifies between City and Real that's winning the trophy this season.

2 Likes

Re: AC Milan Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 2) - Live by Badassniggga(m): 6:19am On May 11, 2023
AImiron:
As expected una go drop from Madrid join one Milan team, next week Madrid will be destroyed and mor0ns like you go join Inter or Ac, alas, any of the Milan team, make Dem borrow players from Napoli and the remaining seríe a teams go chop better beating in the finals. Man City will win Treble this season, e no go do you like movie, it's REALITY. Mark this post and mention me anytime, but me don mark your moniker, you have no idea what's coming way. I will make you regret the day you type this trash.. On God

So in your myopic mind you think say inter get chance against almighty City, all the manure fc fans
lol. All inter has to do is borrow the tactics Ancelotti used in the last match against City and City is done.

Just mount a brick wall on the flanks and never let Grealish and Bernardo have their way past.. keep someone to be attached to KDBs hip and City is confused and done!. Tuchel did it, Ancelotti did it. Can't wait for the the final showdown at the Etihad.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AC Milan Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 2) - Live by yinkeys(m): 6:29am On May 11, 2023
Iqtest:
I knew Milan will lose today rafeal leao injury is a major blow to Milan, the club has been built around him already
AC Milan is a one trick club: Rafael Leao
Napoli also have dropped form lately whenever either Victor Osimhen or Kim Min Jae isn’t on the pitch.

1 Like

Re: AC Milan Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 2) - Live by ogify1(m): 6:33am On May 11, 2023
nwakibie3:

Hwfa
Who dey play now? grin
Na me dey play o😂😂 e shock me
Re: AC Milan Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 2) - Live by kingyakos: 6:47am On May 11, 2023
AImiron:
na so Dem dey do na, Pendu fans and man utd fans, you no remember world cup era ni, Croatia go kill Argentina cos Dem get modric, after Dem collect Dem join France, haaaa France go kill Argentina cos Dem get Mbappe, after Dem collect e turn to say na Ojoro Fifa do, na fraud lmao.

You suppose don get their pattern, Madrid go suffer next week if not disgraced sef, Dem don dey practice how to support small team like

Inter Milan. Lmao, all those lukaju and Martinez wey no go see shot on target against City in the finals

Baba u don talk every and make dem get ready to shout another ojoro as Madrid wan carry the trophy. Dem don forget say Madrid no dey like make clubs take flight commot for CL, dem dey come ur house commot u and my Mecerdes Benzema must score brace.
Re: AC Milan Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 2) - Live by Godmorning: 7:18am On May 11, 2023
Badassniggga:
lol. All inter has to do is borrow the tactics Ancelotti used in the last match against City and City is done.

Just mount a brick wall on the flanks and never let Grealish and Bernardo have their way past.. keep someone to be attached to KDBs hip and City is confused and done!. Tuchel did it, Ancelotti did it. Can't wait for the the final showdown at the Etihad.

Everyone is an analyst nowadays.

1 Like

Re: AC Milan Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 2) - Live by yomi531(m): 7:36am On May 11, 2023
Things dey change oo. Before, it was Milan that always trash inter . In fact, Milan always knockout any team from Italy in the CL. Such is life
Re: AC Milan Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 2) - Live by arantess: 8:00am On May 11, 2023
maenyuk:
slot deposit qris

https://robinwoodchurch.com/
What's this about
Re: AC Milan Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 2) - Live by Nobody: 8:08am On May 11, 2023
AImiron:
If you want to live calmly next time, don't put the cart before the horse, wait make Dem beat City first den drag em, ppl like you dey make banter sweet cos I'll definitely find you after the match, and you fit find me too. It's allowed.

Banter with you ain't worth it ...
You previously said i should f**k off because you don't know me.. I'll not want to have banters with someone who doesn't actually know me..
Re: AC Milan Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 2) - Live by Nobody: 8:10am On May 11, 2023
AImiron:
I hate to dey read cap, I hate seeing trash, if the event don happen and you dey baby, I'll never call you out cos you own the bragging rights. You dey underate city like say na man United, inter wan follow play, I take that kind of sh1t personal, I no get filter. I read comments randomly, but if something catch my eyes i go react

..., you go react, when you don't know me and that i should f**k off? Why reacting to someone you claim you don't know in disdainful ways? I guess you were nurtured!!!
Re: AC Milan Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 2) - Live by Badassniggga(m): 8:12am On May 11, 2023
Godmorning:

Everyone is an analyst nowadays.
lol Analyst or not, That's just the facts I wrote there. City cannot make any lethal moves without their wingers. Hold their winger tight and prevent them from making moves and watch city confuse grin. you don't have to agree with me tho grin
Re: AC Milan Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 2) - Live by Slynation(m): 8:43am On May 11, 2023
AImiron:
lmao, how many Inter Milan Matches you don watch this season, inter vs City match go be one of the worst one sided finals in UCL history. Bookmark my post pls.
If you are truly a football lover, you would have realized the best teams doesn't always win the match...

Judging a football match by mere strength of a team is an Ignorant approach to football. Especially the finals of a football match when both teams has everything to play and doe for. Even Ac Milan still has a chance to scale through!!

2 Likes

Re: AC Milan Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 2) - Live by Godmorning: 9:40am On May 11, 2023
Badassniggga:
lol Analyst or not, That's just the facts I wrote there. City cannot make any lethal moves without their wingers. Hold their winger tight and prevent them from making moves and watch city confuse grin. you don't have to agree with me tho grin

Hmm, okay... They should keep holding wingers... The end will tell.
Re: AC Milan Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 2) - Live by AImiron: 10:41am On May 11, 2023
Slynation:
If you are truly a football lover, you would have realized the best teams doesn't always win the match...

Judging a football match by mere strength of a team is an Ignorant approach to football. Especially the finals of a football match when both teams has everything to play and doe for. Even Ac Milan still has a chance to scale through!!
Ac Milan has a chance to scale through but City has no chances against real Madrid, una hypocrisy on this forum is nauseating, everything go unfold right in front of your eyes very soon. No need for back and forth
Re: AC Milan Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 2) - Live by AImiron: 10:44am On May 11, 2023
kingyakos:

Baba u don talk every and make dem get ready to shout another ojoro as Madrid wan carry the trophy. Dem don forget say Madrid no dey like make clubs take flight commot for CL, dem dey come ur house commot u and my Mecerdes Benzema must score brace.

brace wey e no see score at Bernabéu, una think say na Chelsea or Liverpool una wan follow play. Next week no fat, till then
Re: AC Milan Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 2) - Live by AImiron: 10:46am On May 11, 2023
Badassniggga:

You sef seems to Sabi work pass inter coach sef lmao, make Dem kuku employ you. Don't give up on Madrid yet.. as for Inter, City's second 11 go trash em
Re: AC Milan Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 2) - Live by kingyakos: 11:27am On May 11, 2023
AImiron:
brace wey e no see score at Bernabéu, una think say na Chelsea or Liverpool una wan follow play. Next week no fat, till then

Go check him return match records na so so brace full there
Re: AC Milan Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 2) - Live by Tonytonex(m): 11:43am On May 11, 2023
Shadysen:
They will play boobs tonight, i hope you guys grabs! quote me later.
quote you later abi? For your mind you sabi. Game that inter won before they match started sef.
Re: AC Milan Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 2) - Live by Tonytonex(m): 11:45am On May 11, 2023
H2ho:
X/X

XHFT

thank me later
LOL 😂😂😂
Thank you later abi? Wawa. You think say na PS?
Re: AC Milan Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 2) - Live by Dofako: 11:48am On May 11, 2023
The issue of infidelity is on the rise as many married people are finding it hard to stay committed to one partner.

A married man identified simply as Baba Basit was stripped and thoroughly beaten after he was caught sleeping with another man’s wife.

According to a video circulating online, both daddy Basit (a married man) and the woman who was identified as mama purity, said to be married, were caught in the act.

Asked if Baba Basit was aware that the woman he’s been sleeping with is married and he said yes.

WATCH VIDEO HERE: https:///vfXc

Re: AC Milan Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 2) - Live by Tonytonex(m): 11:56am On May 11, 2023
Badassniggga:

Exactly. I love this your analogy. Spot on. 👍🏽

1 Like

Re: AC Milan Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 2) - Live by AImiron: 12:12pm On May 11, 2023
kingyakos:

Go check him return match records na so so brace full there
I'll mention you next week, don't rush. Stay calm
Re: AC Milan Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 2) - Live by kingyakos: 1:17pm On May 11, 2023
AImiron:
I'll mention you next week, don't rush. Stay calm

Patiently waiting
Re: AC Milan Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 2) - Live by Bimpe29: 4:12pm On May 11, 2023
Inter will surely emerge victorious eventually.

1 Like

Re: AC Milan Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 2) - Live by Nicolo360: 8:44pm On May 11, 2023
AImiron:

City are only strong at the Etihad, only one away win in the UCL this season. Bang average on neutral ground. Lost to Arsenal, chelsea (twice) Liverpool and even Lyon on neutral grounds.

Only defeated a arsenal among the big boys away from home and don’t mention Chelsea.

Arsenal (W) Newcastle (D) Man United (L) Liverpool (L) Tottenham (L)

What’s really special about them aside Kevin DeBruyne and Halland?

Inter will clear them in Istanbul.
Re: AC Milan Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 2) - Live by AImiron: 9:08pm On May 11, 2023
Nicolo360:

City are only strong at the Etihad, only one away win in the UCL this season. Bang average on neutral ground. Lost to Arsenal, chelsea (twice) Liverpool and even Lyon on neutral grounds.

Only defeated a arsenal among the big boys away from home and don’t mention Chelsea

Arsenal (W) Newcastle (D) Man United (L) Liverpool (L) Tottenham (L)

What’s really special about them aside Kevin DeBruyne and Halland?

Inter will clear them in Istanbul.

Re: AC Milan Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 2) - Live by Shadysen: 10:56pm On May 11, 2023
Tonytonex:
quote you later abi? For your mind you sabi. Game that inter won before they match started sef.
alright

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Molde Europa League (4 - 1) On 5th November 2020 / Chelsea Vs Burnley (3 - 0) On 27th August 2016 / Sheffield United Vs Arsenal 0 - 6 On 4th March 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.