Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly - Music/Radio (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly (18234 Views)

Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song / Meet Nigerian Musicians Who Are Talented But Not Popular / Top 5 Record Labels With The Biggest Impacts In Nigeria Music 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by juggernaut35(m): 10:14pm On May 08, 2023
I think he was just 10 or there about
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:19pm On May 08, 2023
Rita002:
Ogun kill u. Sango strike u dead. Amadioha eat ur corpse. May ur corpse rotten b4 it touches the ground. I see u weeping for mercy at the hands of ur God’s. I see ur ancestor’s God’s calling for ur soul. I see the sims of ur parents eating up ur soul. I see u buried in shame waiting for mercy

What's this, what have I done to you that you said all this your folks,or na mistake
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by Monzze: 10:27pm On May 08, 2023
Darnell9:
check it out and read the lyrics too

Thanks for the recommendations
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by Nettybrown(m): 10:30pm On May 08, 2023
Ebenezer by Apex choir
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by Davidepx(m): 10:49pm On May 08, 2023
Pastor pop smoke- Studio Lfy
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by booblacain(m): 11:06pm On May 08, 2023
Hotwest:
searched for it...I like this kinda song

So relaxing

Yes it is. The lyrics are encouraging as well. Really love it.

Which song did you mention? Let me check it out.
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by KevinDeBruyne: 11:32pm On May 08, 2023
Kiss Daniel alone
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by Aboki11(m): 12:05am On May 09, 2023
When I'm gone by MI ABAGA and A-Q
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by TyroneP(m): 12:32am On May 09, 2023
"Gonna Make It" by Trey Songz
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by KyrianOkeke(m): 12:49am On May 09, 2023
Human being - MI, 2baba & Sound Sultan
Natural Mystic - Bob Marley
Victims - Lucky Dube
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by Opamercy10: 3:02am On May 09, 2023
Godw3in - Now

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by jcdera(m): 5:24am On May 09, 2023
Merch:
wink

You ready
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by broswilli: 6:05am On May 09, 2023
Tenement Yard - Chronixx
Avocado - Jah 9
Heaven - Jah 9
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by Torresmannl(m): 7:36am On May 09, 2023
tasalanoni:
Classicals by Handel, J S Bach, corelli, Hadyn, Beethoven, Vivaldi, Galway Flutes, Locatelli..

I like the fact that they aren't very popular. I can't afford to have them desecrated by our distasteful appreciation of music.

You're into classical music? That's nice. I am too.
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by leoloi: 8:15am On May 09, 2023
Living on a prayer-. Bon Jovi

Two Shoes- Cats empire
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by dietsono(m): 8:49am On May 09, 2023
Morenikeji by KONSTANT

Masebinusimi by CLENCH

Olowolaiyemo by KAYODE FASHOLA

Gbohunmi by C&S AYO NI O APAPA
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by Dyfynezz12(m): 9:04am On May 09, 2023
Ok I will
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by tasalanoni(m): 9:28am On May 09, 2023
ReneeNuttall:

Are you like a 100 years old or a walking vintage? Those are songs and instrumentalists/ vocals my father loved listening to.

He loved YANNI because of the sounds from his strange and rare flutes and instruments. I can't even recall most of the names of those classical artists. Enya songs was like a morning wake up ritual. Gush I miss him.
Your Dad must have been a good man who had an upward gaze and a longing for higher things. It takes a refined taste to appreciate classical music. Only classicals have the ability to create an atmosphere of peace, ambience and bliss.. No other genre of music comes close..
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by tasalanoni(m): 9:34am On May 09, 2023
Torresmannl:

You're into classical music? That's nice. I am too.
I can't quantify the benefits I derive from listening to classicals. Is it the calmness of mind, inner peace, lightness, inspiration from luminous spheres, comfort in distress?

Spotify is the best thing that happened to music..🙏🙏

1 Like

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by Ransomtheking(m): 9:41am On May 09, 2023
Allmiron:
Yahooze by Olu Maintain
Correct gee.
This song cannot delete from my playlist grin grin
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by Ransomtheking(m): 9:43am On May 09, 2023
No more parties by coi leray ft Lil Durk
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by Neddyogu(m): 9:45am On May 09, 2023
Fatal Hesitation by Chris d’ Burgh
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by Odogwupedro(m): 9:58am On May 09, 2023
tasalanoni:
Classicals by Handel, J S Bach, corelli, Hadyn, Beethoven, Vivaldi, Galway Flutes, Locatelli..

I like the fact that they aren't very popular. I can't afford to have them desecrated by our distasteful appreciation of music.

We are going n the same ship my brother.
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by elinaxy(m): 10:56am On May 09, 2023
tirigbosa:
P square : bring it on

While you are here, please take a minute to view my cartoon. It’s very interesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKGC2HELGBc
bring it on is popular
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by BIGDOVE: 2:43pm On May 09, 2023
Time or money Akon ft Big Meech.
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:42pm On May 09, 2023
tasalanoni:

Your Dad must have been a good man who had an upward gaze and a longing for higher things. It takes a refined taste to appreciate classical music. Only classicals have the ability to create an atmosphere of peace, ambience and bliss.. No other genre of music comes close..

Well said.He was an exceptional man and a lover of peace. Thanks for your kind words.
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by Carnivorouslamb: 12:07am On May 10, 2023
So many, the ones that come to mind now..

Step Up - Pete Rock, Inl
Right in two - Toolz
Metallica - Nothing Else Matters
Led Zeppelin - Stairway to heaven
Nass - Tell me whats the reason
Nass - Moment of silence
Ambrosia - Far Away [no homo grin]
Eminem - Beautiful
Earl Klugh - Maybe tonight
Norman Brown - After the storm
Anthony Hamilton - Best of me
Tyrese - You bring out the best in me
Al Jarreau - Morning' (Remastered)
Stevie Wonder - Worry bout the things
Stevie Wonder - My cherry Armour
Stevie Wonder - My heart blames it on me
Diana Ross - Do you know where you're going to
Gloria Estafan - Here we are
El Debarge - Whose holdin Donna
Janet Jackson - China Love
Frank Sinatra - Thats life
Venessa Williams - Colour of the wind
Venessa Williams - Save the best for the last
Janet Jackson - Better days
Micheal Jackson - You are my life
MJ - Stranger in Moscow
Brian McKnight - One
Champaign - Try Again
Tupac - It aint Easy
Tupac - Blasphemy
Beyonce - Disappear, Super power
Brandy - Touch me, Necessary
Shania Twain - Money goes on trees,
Its in the way
Woman in me
Gloria Estafan - Here we are
Cant stay away from you
Simply Red - Holding Back the years
Gordon Lightfoot - Carefree Highway
Elton John - Nakita
Eurythmics - I saved the world today
Tears for Fears - Head over heels
Tears for Fears - Everybody wants to rule the world
Toni Braxton - Let it flow
Elton John - Blue Eyes [no homo grin]
Donna Lewis - I love you always forever
LightHouse Family - Ocean Drive
Lighthouse Family - Loving Every minute
Lighthouse Family - Question of Faith
Lighthouse Family - Lost in space
Lighthouse Family - Younger
Black Uhuru - What is life
Bluck Uhuru - Mondays
Why does it always rain on me - Travis
Raindrops keep falling - Thomas BJ
Madonna - Live to Tell
Madonna - This used to be my childhood
Bruno Mars, Anderdon .Paak & Silk Sonic - Love's Train (copy righted version)
The Holies - He aint heavy, He's my brother
Des'ree - You gotta be
Commodores - Zoom
Sheryl Crow - Tomorrow never dies
Shain Twain - When money grows on Trees
Pink Floyd - Wish you were here
Spice Girls - Become 1
Sylvia Robinson - Pillow Talk
Shain Twain - You gat a way
Luther Vandros - Miracles do happen
Bee Gees - In the morning of my life
Bee Gees - Rings around the moon
Bee Gees - Someone belonging to someone
Gran Torino - Clint Eastwood and Jamie Culum
Jimmy Nail - Cowboy dreams
Jimmy Nail - Crocodile shoes
Jimmy Nail - Between a woman and a man
Jimmy Nail - Dragons
Beatles - Yesterday
Oasis - Wonderwall
Air supply - Even the nights are better
The Stylistics - You're as right of rain
The Stylistics - Betcha by Golly, Wow
Bread - Baby I'm-a want you
Bread - I want to make it with you
Sixpence None the Richer - Kiss me
ABBA - Eagle
ABBA - Name of the Game
Steve Perry - Foolish Heart
Peaches and Herbs - Reunited
The Carpenters - You
The Carpenters - Sandy.. Infact everything all their Albums were gold..
Yanni - Deliverance

Cold Play - Viva la Vida
Cold Play - Mars
Cold Play - Twisted Logic

Abeg they are nearly a thousand of such songs that had a positive impact on me over the years i can mention here off my head but lemmy stop here..

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by SoulLyrix: 4:41am On May 11, 2023
It's Sound of Revival by GUC

Get it here
https://soullyrix.com/
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by Torresmannl(m): 6:59am On May 31, 2023
tasalanoni:

I can't quantify the benefits I derive from listening to classicals. Is it the calmness of mind, inner peace, lightness, inspiration from luminous spheres, comfort in distress?

Spotify is the best thing that happened to music..🙏🙏

Well, that's good. I don't only listen to classical music too, I do classical music as well. It's great to meet a classical music lover here
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by TheSourcerer: 7:36am On Jun 14, 2023
efembaba:
My Gee. I think say na only me

hi hello this is a reminder text to remind you to smile and do have a nice day smiley How's your day going though ? smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fresh : Top Five Yoruba Rappers In Nigeria. / Download New Joint By Wizkid - Wizzy Wine / Rapper Chris Kelly Of Kriss-Kross Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.