Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,494 members, 7,954,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:57 AM

California Man Drives To Utah To Kill Brother, Set Fire To His Home Before Dying - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / California Man Drives To Utah To Kill Brother, Set Fire To His Home Before Dying (661 Views)

California Man Drives To Utah To Kill Brother, Murder Him, Set Fire To His Home / Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying / Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

California Man Drives To Utah To Kill Brother, Set Fire To His Home Before Dying by GRACEGLORY: 12:23pm On May 08, 2023
This is quite sad, from the look of things, he must have been the bad sheep of the family being out of touch a long time. Deduced from his questioning his brother.

Watch video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eofVEXQdV38

Re: California Man Drives To Utah To Kill Brother, Set Fire To His Home Before Dying by judatech: 3:33pm On May 08, 2023
America is back to its Wild Wild West mode
Re: California Man Drives To Utah To Kill Brother, Set Fire To His Home Before Dying by oz4real83(m): 4:02pm On May 08, 2023
I still believe that American leaders see these killings as a way of reducing an ever growing population sad, if not for this reason, I see no other good reason why nothing tangible is being done to reduce access to assaulted weapons shocked
Re: California Man Drives To Utah To Kill Brother, Set Fire To His Home Before Dying by GRACEGLORY: 7:23pm On May 08, 2023
oz4real83:
I still believe that American leaders see these killings as a way of reducing an ever growing population sad, if not for this reason, I see no other good reason why nothing tangible is being done to reduce access to assaulted weapons shocked

America is the only industrial nation in which the possession of rifles, shotguns, and handguns is lawfully prevalent among large numbers of its population.
Imagine one man had all these investments in ammunitions like he's building an arsenal. A host of others build basements for ammos

(1) (Reply)

A Man Was Given 40 Years After He Escapes From Prison 4 Months To His Release / Important Message To Nlfpmod Mynd44 And Seun / Would You Fall For This???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.