Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,192 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Khalifa Sheikh Isyaku Rabiu: 5 Years On by Abdul Samad Rabiu - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Khalifa Sheikh Isyaku Rabiu: 5 Years On by Abdul Samad Rabiu (164 Views)

He Called After 5 Years In The US (read) / Khalifa Sheikh Isyaku Rabi’u Passes On At 93, …set To Be Buried On May 11 / IRS Chairman, Isyaku Rabiu, Obe Reject Alleged NIM Membership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Khalifa Sheikh Isyaku Rabiu: 5 Years On by Abdul Samad Rabiu by okaynigeria: 1:41pm On May 08, 2023
By Abdul Samad Rabiu

Today, as I reflect on the fifth anniversary of my father's passing, Khalifa Sheikh Isyaku Rabiu (Khadimul Quran), I am filled with both sadness and gratitude. While it is difficult to believe that five years have already passed since he left us, I am grateful for the time that we had with him and the legacy that he left behind.

Khalifa was a man of great faith and determination. He was a devout Muslim who dedicated his life to serving Allah and spreading the teachings of Islam. He was also a successful businessman who built a global empire through hard work, perseverance, and a deep commitment to excellence.

But what I remember most about Khalifa is his kindness and generosity. He had a heart of gold and was always willing to help those in need, regardless of their race, religion, or social status. He believed in giving back to the community and made significant contributions to various charitable organizations and causes throughout his life.

Khalifa’s passing was a great loss not only to our family but also to the wider community. However, his legacy lives through his works and various programs we have established in his memory to continue his charitable work, and support various initiatives aimed at improving the lives of people in Nigeria and beyond.

On this fifth anniversary of his passing, I am reminded of Khalifa's words, which continue to inspire me every day: "Success is not measured by wealth or power, but by the impact you make in the lives of others." Khalifa’s impact on the world will continue to be felt for generations to come, and his memory will forever be cherished in our hearts.

I am also reminded of the verse in the Quran that says, "And say, 'My Lord, have mercy upon them as they brought me up [when I was] small.'" (Quran 17:24).

May Allah grant him Jannah (Paradise) and may his soul continue to rest in peace.

Abdul Samad Rabiu, CFR, CON
May 8, 2023

1 Like

Re: Khalifa Sheikh Isyaku Rabiu: 5 Years On by Abdul Samad Rabiu by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 08, 2023
cool Pele
In life we leave and take only Memories of our deeds . Every other thing sooner or later ends up belonging to someone else.
We don't have a manual to living , so we beg Allah to be merciful on us, especially when we strail away from the right path .
Happy Rememberance .
Amen to your prayers

(1) (Reply)

Visit Instadpdownloads To Download Instagram Stories / The Best Movie Jackets For Women: Stylish And Functional / A Home Call Late Senior Mother Mary Ajuzieogu Of Obuletiti Umuariaga Oboro , Ikw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.