Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Airpods Pro 2nd Gen, Lenovo Ideapad, S21 Ultra, 2015 Macbook Pro - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Airpods Pro 2nd Gen, Lenovo Ideapad, S21 Ultra, 2015 Macbook Pro (395 Views)

BRAND NEW Airpod Pro 2nd Gen Usb Type C For Sale / Apple Airpods Pro 2nd Generation Clone(With ios Bypass) / Ipad Pro 2nd Generation 512GB WIFI+LTE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airpods Pro 2nd Gen, Lenovo Ideapad, S21 Ultra, 2015 Macbook Pro by Dbayexquisite: 2:57pm On May 08, 2023
Hi guys!
Wishing you a blessed and fulfilling week!🤗

Don’t forget that we order items from the US at super affordable rates and deliver to your doorstep in Nigeria. All you need to do is send us a link to the item you wish to purchase, we would vet it and let you know the estimated cost and timeframe, then purchase for you while you sit back and wait for your item to get here.
Please send a dm via the link or number in our signature to get started!🤗

Some recently ordered items are seen below:

Order placed : Apple AirPods Pro 2nd gen 🚚

Total landing cost: 134,450

P.S: prices are not constant 📌

Order placed : Lenovo ideapad gaming 3 AMD Ryzen5 8GB RAM 🚚

Total landing cost: 274,900

Order placed : Samsung galaxy S21 ultra 5G 128GB Black unlocked 🚚

Total landing cost: 178,550

Order placed : 2015 Apple MacBook Pro 13” retina 16GB RAM 256GB SSD 🚚

Total landing cost: 276,000

Re: Airpods Pro 2nd Gen, Lenovo Ideapad, S21 Ultra, 2015 Macbook Pro by lordm(m): 9:49pm On May 08, 2023
Please teach me how you order from us
Re: Airpods Pro 2nd Gen, Lenovo Ideapad, S21 Ultra, 2015 Macbook Pro by Dbayexquisite: 7:03pm On May 10, 2023
lordm:
Please teach me how you order from us

This is how it works:

1. Our customer checks for what they want to buy, for example if you wish to get a Samsung phone, you can search through eBay (or whatever online US store) for the particular one you want (please make sure to read the description to ensure the phone’s condition is okay for you).

2. Send us a link to the item on the store. We would vet it, and let you know if it’s a seller that we can trust or not. In the absence of hitches, we would calculate the cost in Naira and let you know. Keep in mind that our rates are subject to changes due to the FX market.

3. You pay, we purchase the item for you, ship it and deliver it to your doorstep. Another thing to note is that the shipping fee is calculated based on the item’s weight, and it’s not usually paid with the price of the item. When the item is to be shipped, we would inform you.

4. Delivery takes about 15 working days. When the item gets to Nigeria, we would inform you and request for your delivery details as well as delivery fee.

5. Item gets delivered, everybody is happy.
Re: Airpods Pro 2nd Gen, Lenovo Ideapad, S21 Ultra, 2015 Macbook Pro by Deucalion(m): 11:30pm On May 15, 2023
Good day I’d also like to know, what if I want to recieve a fairly used phone from the states how do I go about it and how much would it cost?
Dbayexquisite:

This is how it works:

1. Our customer checks for what they want to buy, for example if you wish to get a Samsung phone, you can search through eBay (or whatever online US store) for the particular one you want (please make sure to read the description to ensure the phone’s condition is okay for you).

2. Send us a link to the item on the store. We would vet it, and let you know if it’s a seller that we can trust or not. In the absence of hitches, we would calculate the cost in Naira and let you know. Keep in mind that our rates are subject to changes due to the FX market.

3. You pay, we purchase the item for you, ship it and deliver it to your doorstep. Another thing to note is that the shipping fee is calculated based on the item’s weight, and it’s not usually paid with the price of the item. When the item is to be shipped, we would inform you.

4. Delivery takes about 15 working days. When the item gets to Nigeria, we would inform you and request for your delivery details as well as delivery fee.

5. Item gets delivered, everybody is happy.

1 Like

Re: Airpods Pro 2nd Gen, Lenovo Ideapad, S21 Ultra, 2015 Macbook Pro by Dbayexquisite: 8:45pm On May 16, 2023
Deucalion:
Good day I’d also like to know, what if I want to recieve a fairly used phone from the states how do I go about it and how much would it cost?
Do you mean you want to buy and ship or you just want to ship an already bought item?

(1) (Reply)

S23 Ultra 256gb Phone Only 450k / Iphone 12 Pro 128GB Graphite 250k / Macbook Deals..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.