Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,217 members, 7,811,605 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

NDLEA CBT, What Is Your Experience? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDLEA CBT, What Is Your Experience? (14450 Views)

Who Else Is Experiencing This NDLEA CBT Portal Problem / N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience / AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDLEA CBT, What Is Your Experience? by olayitoyiwonuola(m): 3:01pm On May 08, 2023
To those that have taken their test today, what is your experience about the questions, site, and arrangement of questions, your experience will help others

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA CBT, What Is Your Experience? by obafemiican: 6:36pm On May 08, 2023
General assessment and law assessment. General assessment for everyone except law applicants.with 20 questions and 15mins to answer it

9 Likes

Re: NDLEA CBT, What Is Your Experience? by falcon01: 6:02am On May 09, 2023
I did it for my Brother yesterday and believe me when I say this, that test is Nonsense! It's like a rocking horse, you feel you are going somewhere but you ain't. It's just to give the Applicants a false sense of hope, They feel they are following a process to arrive a destination but its just bullshit!

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NDLEA CBT, What Is Your Experience? by dauddy97(m): 11:13am On May 09, 2023
smiley
Re: NDLEA CBT, What Is Your Experience? by theophorus(m): 11:14am On May 09, 2023
Let's Hope that this Recruitment will be Transparent and Applicants who don't know anybody will be Recruited.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA CBT, What Is Your Experience? by kokakola: 11:15am On May 09, 2023
I really feel sorry for those who live in rural areas, who taught the hitches from the website arised from their phone's internet connections, not knowing it was from the website.
Thank God most people were still able to take their Test after restoring the website.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA CBT, What Is Your Experience? by austinbrown: 11:15am On May 09, 2023
I scored 97%

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA CBT, What Is Your Experience? by afonja112: 11:15am On May 09, 2023
The test was for kindergaten students. But what do I know, we all know whatsup at the end of the day now. It is not about scoring 97% of even 100%. These things are just protocols, thats all.

6 Likes

Re: NDLEA CBT, What Is Your Experience? by clockwisereport: 11:15am On May 09, 2023
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA CBT, What Is Your Experience? by afonja112: 11:17am On May 09, 2023
falcon01:
I did it for my Brother yesterday and believe me when I say this, that test is Nonsense! It's like a rocking horse, you feel you are going somewhere but you ain't. It's just to give the Applicants a false sense of hope, They feel they are following a process to arrive a destination but its just bullshit!
You haff hit the nail on the head! We will keep praying!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA CBT, What Is Your Experience? by donbee(m): 11:18am On May 09, 2023
The nature of the test makes me lose hope. Thank God we only wasted data not transport and risking ourselves travelling from one state to another just to write the test.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA CBT, What Is Your Experience? by Benjaniblinks(m): 11:22am On May 09, 2023
Very nonsense test

1 Like

Re: NDLEA CBT, What Is Your Experience? by youngbabaj(m): 11:24am On May 09, 2023
98%

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA CBT, What Is Your Experience? by buttlover(m): 11:29am On May 09, 2023
Did it yesterday. Seems like primary school test.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA CBT, What Is Your Experience? by qanda: 11:35am On May 09, 2023
Re: NDLEA CBT, What Is Your Experience? by flyinnizam(m): 11:37am On May 09, 2023
buttlover:
Did it yesterday. Seems like primary school test.
what's the test all about. is it hard or easy
Re: NDLEA CBT, What Is Your Experience? by dtruth50: 11:43am On May 09, 2023
theophorus:
Let's Hope that this Recruitment will be Transparent and Applicants who don't know anybody will be Recruited.
Transparent for where? No be Nigeria we dey? Its only Npower I have seen as "Transparent Recruitment".

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA CBT, What Is Your Experience? by RapportNaija(m): 11:46am On May 09, 2023
Trash. Before submission after answering all questions, a connection timeout page error displayed - and that's how nothing seemed to work again.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA CBT, What Is Your Experience? by AbSolb: 11:48am On May 09, 2023
Will it display the test score after submission?
Re: NDLEA CBT, What Is Your Experience? by jacobson662(m): 11:48am On May 09, 2023
donbee:
The nature of the test makes me lose hope. Thank God we only wasted data not transport and risking ourselves travelling from one state to another just to write the test.

Plz am writing my tomorrow
Any hints plz?
Re: NDLEA CBT, What Is Your Experience? by AbSolb: 11:49am On May 09, 2023
Yes
Re: NDLEA CBT, What Is Your Experience? by Zeddyzed: 11:50am On May 09, 2023
kokakola:
I feel sorry for those who live in rural areas, who taught the hitches from the website arise from their phone's internet connections, not knowing it was from the website.
Thank God most people were still able to take their Test after restoring the website.

Trust Nigerians to complain about everything. The website crashed for a while due to traffic and the NDLEA announced it and fixed it shortly after.

To the ones complaining about how easy the questions are, I'm sure you would have complained if the questions were difficult. It was a test to see the applicants' ability to read and write. It's not everything you paint black.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NDLEA CBT, What Is Your Experience? by Kittytom9909: 11:56am On May 09, 2023
Pls o i didn't hear anything about the test and even rn i accessed my account i couldn't find any test stuff of any kind... Pls help o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA CBT, What Is Your Experience? by pacespot(m): 11:57am On May 09, 2023
I saw this too
Re: NDLEA CBT, What Is Your Experience? by Kittytom9909: 11:59am On May 09, 2023
olayitoyiwonuola:
To those that have taken their test today, what is your experience about the questions, site, and arrangement of questions, your experience will help others

How can i access the test postal and how will I know that i have test gan sef cry cry cry
Re: NDLEA CBT, What Is Your Experience? by Toscarel: 12:02pm On May 09, 2023
my friend is having difficulties logging in, did anyone experience that and is there a solution?
any admin or customer care number
Re: NDLEA CBT, What Is Your Experience? by Funkybabee(f): 12:04pm On May 09, 2023
It's general questions and law though I didn't studied law, God will crownour effort

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA CBT, What Is Your Experience? by bernard1000001(m): 12:05pm On May 09, 2023
is jus trash.....a smart little 10 years will answer the questions and pass well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA CBT, What Is Your Experience? by Funkybabee(f): 12:05pm On May 09, 2023
austinbrown:
I scored 97%

Hmmmm how did you see your score

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA CBT, What Is Your Experience? by Kittytom9909: 12:08pm On May 09, 2023
Pls help anyone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N-power Batch C: How To Fix "Surname Can Only Contain Alphabets" Issue / Abinbev Talent Acceleration Programme 2020 (abinbev Graduate Trainee Programme) / Invitation For Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.