Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,318 members, 7,867,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

4 Best Practices To Get Massive Website Traffics - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 4 Best Practices To Get Massive Website Traffics (135 Views)

Get Massive Views On Your Tiktok Videos / 4 Best Apps To Borrow Loan Online In Nigeria 2021 / 4 Best-kept Secrets Of Business Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Best Practices To Get Massive Website Traffics by UcheKingsley1: 3:44pm On May 08, 2023
4 Best Practices to get Massive Website Traffics

Website traffic is everything online. No traffic, no engagements, that’s why everyone hunts for it.
Celebrities hunt for traffic.
YouTubers do the same.
Digital marketers hunt for traffic.
Content creators pray for traffic
Bloggers and websites thrive due to web traffic.

Amazon is nothing without the influx of daily web traffic of buyers, sellers etc on the line store.

Tech giants like Facebook, twitter etc exist because of the massive web traffic and users they getting.

Even in offline business, people tend to sell their products and services faster whenever there is traffic of people passing tro and fro.

Money is anywhere there is traffic.

Poor traffic would lead to lack of motivation, shortage of success and unhappiness on the said investment online and offline.

4 Best Practices to get Massive Website Traffics

I’m listing some of my best strategies to have a steady and passive website traffic to your websites, blog, article, courses etc. They are numerous, I don’t want to make this post lengthy so I decide to pick these four.

1) Discussion Group/Forum :
You can’t get the desired traffic you need by just posting on any forum or group or anywhere on the web, it’s never done that way, but by sharing great and interest driven posts on where your target audience spend there times. It gives lots of good instant engagements and bring in massive traffic to your website or blog.

2) Guest Blogging:
This is an authority traffic strategy. It gets you lots or tons of web traffic. Look at what you are doing, You are contributing to another blog that isn’t yours, which has higher traffic than yours, thereby tapping into the traffic source by introducing your website or blog link to get clicks and visitors to yours.

3) Re-purposing Contents:
Content creators make this mistake alot, they publish blog posts or videos, get few traffic, then abandon the content for fresh content, that’s not good enough.

I advice creators to create contents, replicate and share same content to different content types

For example, you post an article on your blog, convert and share that same article post to video. Again, you create an ebook from the said content and distribute with your blog link, if you do these correctly, you will double your web traffic and followers. moreover, there are numerous content types.

4) Email Marketing :
Email ain’t going anywhere soon. Serious minded people check their personal and business emails daily for new mails. As a content creator, you must always find a way to collect target emails and constantly send emails to them for your products and services follow ups. If you need help on these or get your content promoted, let me know in the comment section. Thank you

Uche
Content Promoter

(1) (Reply)

FCMB Group Records 25% Growth In Digital Revenues As Customer Base Hits 11.4 M / List Some Contract Staffing Services In USA That Can Benefit Any Organization. / MTN Qwikloan Ghana: How To Apply And Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.