Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,389 members, 7,812,150 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

The Curse Of The Helpless - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Curse Of The Helpless (94 Views)

The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman / How I Overcome The Curse Of Hatred = Rejection / Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Curse Of The Helpless by TayehJiboluwa(m): 4:31pm On May 08, 2023
“For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the LORD; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him.” (Psalm 12:5)

"And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him. And the LORD said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother's keeper? And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground. And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand; When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth." (Genesis 4:8-12)

If there is a particular curse you want to avoid in this life by all means, it is the CURSE OF THE HELPLESS. It is a curse with long-term, generational and disastrous effects. What is the curse of the helpless? It is a curse that comes to you when you oppress, attack, afflict the weak, the defenceless, the vulnerable. It is a curse that comes from God. That's why we are always reminded to fear God in all our dealings.

I once prayed with a lady who was passing through so much sorrows and suffering in her life. During the prayers, The Lord opened her eyes and she saw herself and her mates in secondary school when they ate up groundnuts being hawked by a little boy they met on the road and when the boy demanded his money or payment for the groundnuts they ate, they slapped him, pushed him and chased him away, then they fled to their different homes. This was in secondary school about 15 years from the time she came to seek prayers. At the end of the vision, a voice whispered to her that she brought the curse of the helpless upon herself by that act since that day. She had to confess, repent and then the curse was broken. That was when she was able to progress in life.

If you're still oppressing the weak ones, especially the ones below you, in your care, or under you, continue, a time will come when you will cry in pains and afflictions and no one will come to your aid or help you because it is the curse of God.

‘Cursed is he who accepts a bribe to strike down an innocent person.’ And all the people shall say, ‘Amen.’ (Deuteronomy 27:25)

It is wrong and wicked to deliberately and willingly oppress, torment, abuse, kill, shame, attack or enslave another because they are weaker than you or because you are above them or have power over them. God will not overlook such acts or spare the person. It is one thing to be proud, it is another thing and a sin to harm others in your pride. The bible says "be angry and sin not." When your anger leads to sin or causes you to sin, you're in trouble.

All pedophiles are under the curse of God and the curse of the helpless, except those who are affiliated with Satan, who will be judged together with him, in hell.

There was a woman who was criticizing a king because some of his policies and rulings were doing more harm than good to his people and subjects, promoting poverty and increasing the suffering of the people. One of the king's stooges heard her and reported her to the king. The king summoned her and ordered her to be thrown into a pit several feets deep. While facing an harrowing and agonizing death, she issued a curse that as the king had her thrown into this pit because she spoke out, so shall the king's and his descendants wives be thrown into pits (graves) before their time, from generations to generations. That begin to happen in the king's lineage for decades before the curse was exposed and atonement made.

Oppressing the poor, needy, the weak, women and children, the helpless, defenceless and the vulnerable all attracts the curse of God and especially the curse of the helpless.

Everytime God hears the crying of an individual from the heart, even if they're not crying physically, if the cry and sorrow is from the heart, God would punish whoever is responsible for that cry. For example, if someone is being abused and they have no one to turn to for help, God will hear their heart's cries and pains, the abuser will not go unpunished, especially if the abuser is doing it for selfish reasons.

A lot of times we offend God with the way we treat people, especially those who can't help or defend themselves, those we ought to protect, those who trusted us; this allows the curse of the helpless to take over and possess the individual.

There was a man who employed a little girl from his village as their househelp in the city and she was living together with them in the house. But anytime his wife is not around, he will abuse the little girl sexually and threaten to kill her or throw her out on the streets if she ever tells anyone. She had nowhere to go, no phone, no one to tell, no one to help, a minor. Long story short, this man later lost everything he has or owns and was suicidal until he was brought to a prophet who revealed these things and the curse of the helpless attached to it and he was remorseful and repented.

Know that your actions and treatment of others will one day be visited by God and rewards will be given whether good or bad. Don't be mean or cruel to animals either.

Cruelty or wickedness towards people you deal with, including your own family, God will judge, neither will God spare you for betrayals, blackmail, slander, evil, hatred, etc.

Way Out

Repent: repent from all your iniquities, especially the ones you do unto others. Confess the ones you've already done and ask for forgiveness from God. You may need to make restitutions or make amendments physically in some cases.

Luke 6:31 "And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise."

God is watching, believe it or not. You don't have to suffer later for what you're doing now. Think about it.

Prayers:

1. Every curse of the helpless of my father's house, be broken, in the name of Jesus

2. Every curse of the helpless of my mother's house, be broken, in the name of Jesus.

3. Every curse of the helpless in my life, be broken, in the name of Jesus.
Re: The Curse Of The Helpless by TayehJiboluwa(m): 4:34pm On May 08, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Choose Faith Today / Daily Prophetic Blessings (episode 85) Ex.18:24 -SOLUTION ENCOUNTERS / I Am Slipping....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.