Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,083 members, 7,835,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Prof. Chris Imumolen: An Excellent Choice For Education Minister - Henry Okoduwa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Chris Imumolen: An Excellent Choice For Education Minister - Henry Okoduwa (16603 Views)

Faye Presidency A Wake-up Call For Nigeria, Africa -- Prof. Chris Imumolen / Prof. Chris Imomulen 40th Birthday Photos / Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Chris Imumolen: An Excellent Choice For Education Minister - Henry Okoduwa by LordIsaac(m): 8:50pm On May 08, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Let me quickly watch one before I draw my inference
Oh, I just saw the face of the man. It was the APGA Prof I thought you were referring to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof. Chris Imumolen: An Excellent Choice For Education Minister - Henry Okoduwa by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:55pm On May 08, 2023
LordIsaac:

Oh, I just saw the face of the man. It was the APGA Prof I thought you were referring to.

Better
Re: Prof. Chris Imumolen: An Excellent Choice For Education Minister - Henry Okoduwa by LordIsaac(m): 8:56pm On May 08, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Better
This man looks sound sha. I haven't really seen his interviews.
Re: Prof. Chris Imumolen: An Excellent Choice For Education Minister - Henry Okoduwa by blowjohn(m): 9:05pm On May 08, 2023
They shud just buy him Honda Accord.

Eod
Re: Prof. Chris Imumolen: An Excellent Choice For Education Minister - Henry Okoduwa by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:08pm On May 08, 2023
LordIsaac:

This man looks sound sha. I haven't really seen his interviews.

I watched one on Arise, he’s smart but a bit jittery, he needs more exposure

1 Like

Re: Prof. Chris Imumolen: An Excellent Choice For Education Minister - Henry Okoduwa by Cforchuks: 9:28pm On May 08, 2023
He should be very careful, not to appoint someone who will be there and later work to sarboterg the party, the way Emefele and co did during election campaign period. He appoint someone who has the interest of the nation and the party at heart.
Re: Prof. Chris Imumolen: An Excellent Choice For Education Minister - Henry Okoduwa by onuman: 9:57pm On May 08, 2023
Political ropaganda by Tinubu Ltd to shore up support for Tinubu’s stolen mandate is unending.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Chris Imumolen: An Excellent Choice For Education Minister - Henry Okoduwa by onuman: 10:03pm On May 08, 2023
post=123014448:

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

May the best man or woman for the position of Minister of Education, Speaker of the House, Senate President that will move our darling country forward be appointed to the post.

We have learnt not to bother ourselves anymore to avoid unnecessary mentions from nonentities .
As some of us have said, it's good governance we want, even if only one village will be producing the Presidents, Vice President and Senate President.
So be it.

GOOD GOVERNANCE IS ALL WE CLAMOR FOR AT .

Say NO TO POLITICS OF TRIBALISM, ETHNICITY AND RELIGION SHENANIGANS that your politicians have used to lead you astray since 1960.

Ka Chineke mezie okwu.

We Rise.

After military dictators from the north created too many undue and mostly non viable states in the core northern Sharia region, through which the region draws undue popitical representation at the Central government, as well as election advantages over other regions of Nigeria, you small headed man preaches that one ethnic group can produce Nigeria's president.
You sabi blow grammar.
Re: Prof. Chris Imumolen: An Excellent Choice For Education Minister - Henry Okoduwa by Boomkalakuta: 10:42pm On May 08, 2023
Ttalk:

Mod deal with this one

Sharap
Re: Prof. Chris Imumolen: An Excellent Choice For Education Minister - Henry Okoduwa by confydoedowaye(m): 11:41pm On May 08, 2023
I see. U want to sack Mallam Adamu Adamu. Adamu is APC, Tinubu is APC, Prof is not APC. Can u explain properly to the cabal why u left Prof's party and voted for Adamu's party
Re: Prof. Chris Imumolen: An Excellent Choice For Education Minister - Henry Okoduwa by Breadandpeppers(f): 7:24am On May 09, 2023
post=123014448:

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

May the best man or woman for the position of Minister of Education, Speaker of the House, Senate President that will move our darling country forward be appointed to the post.

We have learnt not to bother ourselves anymore to avoid unnecessary mentions from nonentities .
As some of us have said, it's good governance we want, even if only one village will be producing the Presidents, Vice President and Senate President.
So be it.

GOOD GOVERNANCE IS ALL WE CLAMOR FOR AT .

Say NO TO POLITICS OF TRIBALISM, ETHNICITY AND RELIGION SHENANIGANS that your politicians have used to lead you astray since 1960.

Ka Chineke mezie okwu.

We Rise.
Una go don change handler
Re: Prof. Chris Imumolen: An Excellent Choice For Education Minister - Henry Okoduwa by didroon43: 4:42pm On May 09, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

This na young man nau. Na wa o undecided

Okay!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu / Bayelsa: Supreme court dismisses Lokpobiri’s appeal, affirms Lyon’s victory / 2023: Lagos CAN President Denies Endorsing Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.