Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

We Have Not Issued Any Programme Of Events - Enugu Inauguration Committee - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Not Issued Any Programme Of Events - Enugu Inauguration Committee (3110 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee / Tinubu Appoints Onanuga, Marwa, 11 Others Into Inauguration Committee / Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have Not Issued Any Programme Of Events - Enugu Inauguration Committee by OEPHIUS(m): 7:07pm On May 08, 2023
The Enugu State Inauguration Committee has uniformed the general public that it has not issued or released any programme of events in respect of the inauguration ceremony of the incoming administration of Dr. Peter Ndubuisi Mbah, on May 29, 2023.

Reacting to the purported programme of events circulating on social media, the Secretary of the inauguration committee, Dr. Sam Ogbu-Nwobodo, in a statement said that it is “fake and should be completely disregarded.”

Ogbu-Nwobodo disclosed that “the inauguration committee set up by Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi is charged with the responsibility of overseeing the planning and execution of the ceremonies for the inauguration of the Governor-elect, Barr. Peter Mbah and the Deputy Governor-elect, Barr. Ifeanyi Ossai, slated for May 29, 2023.”

He stated that the inauguration committee will unveil the official programme of events for the inauguration ceremony in due course.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02B9gR8bvYQtcBTMB6zVt7QPzgYHpJCZwHgPQSe54cZGbiNufZE19pNpVNMHMPD5WYl&id=100010007227700&mibextid=Nif5oz

Re: We Have Not Issued Any Programme Of Events - Enugu Inauguration Committee by abobote: 7:10pm On May 08, 2023
Programme of events on a stolen mandate?

2 Likes

Re: We Have Not Issued Any Programme Of Events - Enugu Inauguration Committee by aylive02(m): 11:40am On May 09, 2023
grin

A quick reminder that Tinubu was absent from the court and his representative was rejected.

A quick reminder that Lionel Messi has two laureals and Ronaldo has none

A quick reminder that Messi won a world cup and CR7 has none

A quick reminder that Ronaldo is dragging Al Nassr to second on the camel table

A quick reminder that the court will upturn the stolen Mandate.

Have a good day!

2 Likes

Re: We Have Not Issued Any Programme Of Events - Enugu Inauguration Committee by tuiboboo(m): 11:40am On May 09, 2023
Okay
Re: We Have Not Issued Any Programme Of Events - Enugu Inauguration Committee by vandertommy: 11:42am On May 09, 2023
Awon ashiere meji

1 Like

Re: We Have Not Issued Any Programme Of Events - Enugu Inauguration Committee by Dexy4yah(m): 11:43am On May 09, 2023
This our madam should do and go abeg
Re: We Have Not Issued Any Programme Of Events - Enugu Inauguration Committee by Owaincouncil: 11:46am On May 09, 2023
Your problem
Re: We Have Not Issued Any Programme Of Events - Enugu Inauguration Committee by showlove911(m): 11:52am On May 09, 2023
...For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,
...Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;
...Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
...Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
Titus 2:11-14

God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Jesus Christ is God’s only provision for our sin. Through Him we can know and experience God’s love and plan for our life.
...amen...

Say....LORD JESUS, I believe in my heart that You died for me and You were raised on the third day for my justification. And so I confess with my mouth that You are my Lord and Savior. From today, I belong to the family of God. Thank You for giving me eternal life.
Re: We Have Not Issued Any Programme Of Events - Enugu Inauguration Committee by Ugaboy: 12:02pm On May 09, 2023
Grace will surely find everyone
Re: We Have Not Issued Any Programme Of Events - Enugu Inauguration Committee by Mrfeel: 1:21pm On May 09, 2023
He will lose in court, he knows that very well
Re: We Have Not Issued Any Programme Of Events - Enugu Inauguration Committee by pacino26(m): 3:30pm On May 09, 2023
They pushed this thread to FP with less than 6 comments!!!!

Op you and your likes made sure Ugwuanyi didn’t deliver dividends of democracy to the people of Enugu state with your praise singing. I know you have bills to pay and mouths to feed but you failed as a media aide to bring to his attention constructive criticisms. I pray Peter Mbah don’t keep you close at all.

1 Like

Re: We Have Not Issued Any Programme Of Events - Enugu Inauguration Committee by Abuventure: 8:52am On May 10, 2023
pacino26:
They pushed this thread to FP with less than 6 comments!!!!

Op you and your likes made sure Ugwuanyi didn’t deliver dividends of democracy to the people of Enugu state with your praise singing. I know you have bills to pay and mouths to feed but you failed as a media aide to bring to his attention creative criticisms. I pray Peter Mbah don’t keep you close at all.
you are right. I have always complained about this

(1) (Reply)

Rare Picture Of David And Goliath. / Customs Generates N3.2 Trillion Revenue In 2023 / What Is This Type Of Cap Called?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.