Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Leaders Of Owerri Zone Endorse Uzodinma Reelection - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaders Of Owerri Zone Endorse Uzodinma Reelection (409 Views)

Why Owerri Zone Should Produce Next Imo Gov – Iwuanyanwu / Owerri Zone Won’t Govern Imo Unless I Complete My Second Term—ohakim / Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaders Of Owerri Zone Endorse Uzodinma Reelection by garfield1: 9:22pm On May 08, 2023
The Owerri leaders, under Nzuko Owere General Assembly, NOGA, from Owerri federal constituency in Imo state, on Sunday endorsed the Imo charter of equity, to support incumbent governor Hope Uzodimma, with the condition that based on the charter of equity, Uzodimma, should hand over to an Owerri man in 2027.

The NOGA leaders met in Owerri, signed a communique, led by the president, Dan Ikpeazu, and Secretary, Chief Nze James, and a host of other leaders.

The Owerri leaders among other things said: “NOGA strongly supports and aligns with the views of proponents of the charter of equity which seeks to uphold fair and equitable rotation of the office of governor among the three geopolitical zones in the state where no zone or combination of them will monopolize the office to the exclusion of other(s). Whereas Owerri zone is currently at the rear of the equation as regards holding the office of the governor compared with other zones, and whereas Orlu zone, with the highest number of years in the office and still present on the saddle, NOGA maintains that the justice and equity of the matter favor Owerri Zone to produce the next governor after H/E Dist. Senator Hope Uzodinma.

Related News
Troops Kill two ISWAP Commanders, others in Sambisa forest raid
See justice as tool to address national issues –Group tells Tinubu
Terrorists attack Kaduna church, abduct 40
“That for the dream of having the governor of Owerri extraction realized within the shortest expected period, the Assembly agrees that it requires a symbiotic relationship between Owerri zone and Governor Hope Uzodinma to support each other, with Owerri showing good faith and supporting the re-election of the governor.

“That above is without prejudice to anyone else’s political inclination as it remains a hard fact that cannot be disproved. The election of an Okigwe candidate who will ask for 8 years will make Owerri zone the slave of time and will derail their clamor for a bridged period to produce a governor.”

“That is the context of evaluative strength and viability of political parties vying for the governorship of the state for the next dispensation, NOGA regrets that parties having Owerri candidates on the ballots now are unfortunately mired in intractable internal crisis which makes their chances of victory very difficult, if not impossible.

“The concept of the Imo Charter of Equity being propounded recognizes not only the larger structures of the zone but their micro units. We contend that the next governor of Owerri extraction after Governor Hope Uzodinma should be elected from Owerri Federal Constituency for the reason that both Mbaitoli/Ikeduru and Mbaise microzones have at different times produced governors, except Owerri Federal Constituency. With this done, equity will be seen to have been served,” they said.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Nplfmod
Seun
Mukina2
Casualobserver
Penguin2
Fergie001
Aiel123
Anigbajumo
Ekpeitit
Sonoyom
Ediskyharry
Edipet
Norwichsailor
Kyase
Kahal
Mrvitalis
Norsyk
Ojiofor
Re: Leaders Of Owerri Zone Endorse Uzodinma Reelection by Penguin2: 9:48pm On May 08, 2023
Phoney and inconsequential endorsement purchased by Uzodimma.

This is comparable only to Tinubu’s fake bishops.

Except that we know election will not take place in Imo State, if the people’s votes is to count, Uzodimma will come third.

You can argue with me like you always do but I’ve told you the reality on ground.

1 Like

Re: Leaders Of Owerri Zone Endorse Uzodinma Reelection by amba1(m): 10:19pm On May 08, 2023
Not true
Re: Leaders Of Owerri Zone Endorse Uzodinma Reelection by yarimo(m): 11:05pm On May 08, 2023
No any candidate can defeat HOPE UZODIMMA in imo state

1 Like

Re: Leaders Of Owerri Zone Endorse Uzodinma Reelection by frank14011991(m): 11:40pm On May 08, 2023
Penguin2:
Phoney and inconsequential endorsement purchased by Uzodimma.

This is comparable only to Tinubu’s fake bishops.

Except that we know election will not take place in Imo State, if the people’s votes is to count, Uzodimma will come third.

You can argue with me like you always do but I’ve told you the reality on ground.
you talk pass this one for presidential election

1 Like

Re: Leaders Of Owerri Zone Endorse Uzodinma Reelection by Penguin2: 10:03am On May 09, 2023
frank14011991:
you talk pass this one for presidential election

All my predictions for the presidential election happened except Benue which Obi is contesting anyways.

Apart from Benue, Obi won all the places I said he would win.

When I told you folk that he would win Delta you called me a joker, what happened?

He won Rivers by a landslide but Wike did whatever he did to give it to Tinubu which is now hanging on his throat like fishbone.

You need to understand that I don’t speak or approach issues with emotions. My submissions are always informed by reason and facts.
Re: Leaders Of Owerri Zone Endorse Uzodinma Reelection by garfield1: 11:43am On May 09, 2023
Penguin2:

All my predictions for the presidential election happened except Benue which Obi is contesting anyways.

When I told you folk that he would win Delta you called me a joker, what happened?

He won Rivers by a landslide but Wike did whatever he did to give it to Tinubu which is now hanging on his throat like fishbone.

You need to understand that I don’t speak or approach issues with emotions. My submissions are always informed by reason and facts.

Wait,why are you blowing hot and cold? If obi actually won where you said he will win and you include rivers and benue,then obi lost.so why are you making noise about a delusionary mandate?
Re: Leaders Of Owerri Zone Endorse Uzodinma Reelection by vicdom(m): 12:34pm On May 09, 2023
garfield1:

Wait,why are you blowing hot and cold? If obi actually won where you said he will win and you include rivers and benue,then obi lost.so why are you making noise about a delusionary mandate?
Stop calling him delusional. You can make your points without going overboard. Remember I told you he was going to take your state, Cross Rivers, and he did. Election is not about emotions or party loyalty, always try and be objective. We all know that Imo election won't happen, because if there would be an election, Hope Uzodimma will fail woefully. I'm not saying that he won't win the election anyways, I'm saying that if election should go smoothly without any interference, he will fail. Remember I told you that Hope and Umahi can never give Tinubu 25%, and it happened. Even though, hope made sure he rigged his LGA for Tinubu, but only one LGA won't make any much impact.
Re: Leaders Of Owerri Zone Endorse Uzodinma Reelection by garfield1: 1:04pm On May 09, 2023
vicdom:

Stop calling him delusional. You can make your points without going overboard. Remember I told you he was going to take your state, Cross Rivers, and he did. Election is not about emotions or party loyalty, always try and be objective. We all know that Imo election won't happen, because if there would be an election, Hope Uzodimma will fail woefully. I'm not saying that he won't win the election anyways, I'm saying that if election should go smoothly without any interference, he will fail. Remember I told you that Hope and Umahi can never give Tinubu 25%, and it happened. Even though, hope made sure he rigged his LGA for Tinubu, but only one LGA won't make any much impact.

I dont understand you.you are supposed to correct him not applaud him.in one breath,he claimed obi lost and now he's saying obi won.which one we go take na?

It was never mandatory for tinubu to win crs or any state in ss,he just needed 25% in at least 4 states.with that,he didnt need the se.the main thing was getting the north and sw and other parts were jara
Re: Leaders Of Owerri Zone Endorse Uzodinma Reelection by Norwichsailor(m): 1:59pm On May 09, 2023
garfield1:
The Owerri leaders, under Nzuko Owere General Assembly, NOGA, from Owerri federal constituency in Imo state, on Sunday endorsed the Imo charter of equity, to support incumbent governor Hope Uzodimma, with the condition that based on the charter of equity, Uzodimma, should hand over to an Owerri man in 2027.

The NOGA leaders met in Owerri, signed a communique, led by the president, Dan Ikpeazu, and Secretary, Chief Nze James, and a host of other leaders.

The Owerri leaders among other things said: “NOGA strongly supports and aligns with the views of proponents of the charter of equity which seeks to uphold fair and equitable rotation of the office of governor among the three geopolitical zones in the state where no zone or combination of them will monopolize the office to the exclusion of other(s). Whereas Owerri zone is currently at the rear of the equation as regards holding the office of the governor compared with other zones, and whereas Orlu zone, with the highest number of years in the office and still present on the saddle, NOGA maintains that the justice and equity of the matter favor Owerri Zone to produce the next governor after H/E Dist. Senator Hope Uzodinma.

Related News
Troops Kill two ISWAP Commanders, others in Sambisa forest raid
See justice as tool to address national issues –Group tells Tinubu
Terrorists attack Kaduna church, abduct 40
“That for the dream of having the governor of Owerri extraction realized within the shortest expected period, the Assembly agrees that it requires a symbiotic relationship between Owerri zone and Governor Hope Uzodinma to support each other, with Owerri showing good faith and supporting the re-election of the governor.

“That above is without prejudice to anyone else’s political inclination as it remains a hard fact that cannot be disproved. The election of an Okigwe candidate who will ask for 8 years will make Owerri zone the slave of time and will derail their clamor for a bridged period to produce a governor.”

“That is the context of evaluative strength and viability of political parties vying for the governorship of the state for the next dispensation, NOGA regrets that parties having Owerri candidates on the ballots now are unfortunately mired in intractable internal crisis which makes their chances of victory very difficult, if not impossible.

“The concept of the Imo Charter of Equity being propounded recognizes not only the larger structures of the zone but their micro units. We contend that the next governor of Owerri extraction after Governor Hope Uzodinma should be elected from Owerri Federal Constituency for the reason that both Mbaitoli/Ikeduru and Mbaise microzones have at different times produced governors, except Owerri Federal Constituency. With this done, equity will be seen to have been served,” they said.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Nplfmod
Seun
Mukina2
Casualobserver
Penguin2
Fergie001
Aiel123
Anigbajumo
Ekpeitit
Sonoyom
Ediskyharry
Edipet
Norwichsailor
Kyase
Kahal
Mrvitalis
Norsyk
Ojiofor
Uzodinma for governorship normally
Re: Leaders Of Owerri Zone Endorse Uzodinma Reelection by frank14011991(m): 3:44am On May 12, 2023
Penguin2:

APC presidential primary? It is only states that obi won that are free and fair?

(1) (Reply)

The Beautiful But Ugly Philosophies Of Peter Obi By Pastor Humble Okoro / Nigerian Man Buys Car For His Dog In Celebration Of Its Birthday (video) / Presidential Pardon: Incoming President Tinubu Will Now Own Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.