Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

If $2 A Day Is Not Too Small For You Join Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If $2 A Day Is Not Too Small For You Join Me (456 Views)

If $50 A Day Is Not Too Small For You Then Come In Here / If 3k Is Not Too Small For You Daily, Then Get Here Then!!! / 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If $2 A Day Is Not Too Small For You Join Me by AMI3(m): 9:41pm On May 08, 2023
Making money is good when you make it legitimately.
Sometimes u may want to make the money but you don't which direction to follow.
Some people will tell u they make $1000 a month ask them to show u they still want to collect the little u have and add with the one the claim to make.
I will be posing my daily earnings here. I am still working on a bigger project.
If you are interested WhatsApp me zero eight one five four nine three three four two zeroo

No dull moment
Re: If $2 A Day Is Not Too Small For You Join Me by jaeyking(m): 10:10pm On May 08, 2023
How
Re: If $2 A Day Is Not Too Small For You Join Me by yrhuhfy113: 5:23pm On May 27, 2023
AMI3:
Making money is good when you make it legitimately.
Sometimes u may want to make the money but you don't which direction to follow.
Some people will tell u they make $1000 a month ask them to show u they still want to collect the little u have and add with the one the claim to make.
I will be posing my daily earnings here. I am still working on a bigger project.
If you are interested WhatsApp me zero eight one five four nine three three four two zeroo

No dull moment

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CLASS.... I am shocked, no one from the group came here to testify of how you really gave your best to helping us make $2.....I refuse to be ungrateful.. you answered all questions and showing it to us with proof .... THANK YOU SO MUCH. You are the best.... I appreciate you sir.

God bless you sir for proving that LEGIT THINGS CAN BE FREE..... while many pay for fake things out there.
Re: If $2 A Day Is Not Too Small For You Join Me by AMI3(m): 7:00pm On May 27, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CLASS.... I am shocked, no one from the group came here to testify of how you really gave your best to helping us make $2.....I refuse to be ungrateful.. you answered all questions and showing it to us with proof .... THANK YOU SO MUCH. You are the best.... I appreciate you sir.

God bless you sir for proving that LEGIT THINGS CAN BE FREE..... while many pay for fake things out there.

Thank you very much for your comment
I appreciate you so much. Do go away yet because I am cooking bigger thing for all the members in that group it soon be done.

I sincerely I appreciate you thank.

I want us to work as a team and also help other Nigerians like u who are in need and I believe we can do it.
Re: If $2 A Day Is Not Too Small For You Join Me by yrhuhfy113: 7:14pm On May 27, 2023
AMI3:

Thank you very much for your comment
I appreciate you so much. Do go away yet because I am cooking bigger thing for all the members in that group it soon be done.

I sincerely I appreciate you thank.

I want us to work as a team and also help other Nigerians like u who are in need and I believe we can do it.

i EXPECT we should be posting our earnings and withdrawals soon sir on the group
Re: If $2 A Day Is Not Too Small For You Join Me by AMI3(m): 11:35pm On May 27, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

i EXPECT we should be posting our earnings and withdrawals soon sir on the group

There is no problem. I didn't just want all those scammers to distract us.
That is why lock the group.
I shall put that into consideration.

(1) (Reply)

How To Redeem Suregifts Voucher? / Help People Download And Print Their NIN ID On Plastic ID And Get Paid N5k/day / Health And Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.