Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,218 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Ken Nnamani's Wife, Jane Dies After Surgery - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ken Nnamani's Wife, Jane Dies After Surgery (29001 Views)

APC Presidential Primary: Ken Nnamani Announces Withdrawal / Ken Nnamani Picks N100m Nomination Forms For President (Photos) / Ken Nnamani Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ken Nnamani's Wife, Jane Dies After Surgery by TheATM: 8:40am On May 09, 2023
Okiton:
angry

Tunibu don collect that one take renew his Ill health and shaking hands
Before it was Orji Uzo Kalu's wife and now nnamani's wife.
Bola Ahmed Tunibu = miseries
i don't know the problem you people are having with Tinubu.Ken Nnamani's wife in the south east died and you are relating it to Tinubu.
Re: Ken Nnamani's Wife, Jane Dies After Surgery by mymadam(m): 8:47am On May 09, 2023
Lanretoye:
he still collect your destiny join,na why u dey reason like crab.
Chai... Savage 🙆🏽‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani's Wife, Jane Dies After Surgery by paymentvoucher: 8:48am On May 09, 2023
shocked
Okiton:
angry

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani's Wife, Jane Dies After Surgery by OLOKOESHIN: 8:50am On May 09, 2023
Real000:
..... Ritual*money*
Only the wise understand
Bastard
Son of thousands father
Re: Ken Nnamani's Wife, Jane Dies After Surgery by 1nice(m): 8:56am On May 09, 2023
Igbos intelligence groups taking notes.

The other day it was orji Kalu wife that die and today it is Ken Nnamani wife and tomorrow it might be another igbo Politician wife.

Those carrying out this assassination should be ready for what will befall them, if the Igbos conclude their investigations and find out that it was assassination; angry revenge is possible.
Re: Ken Nnamani's Wife, Jane Dies After Surgery by onumadu: 8:56am On May 09, 2023
I hope it was not liposuction as is being rumored in social media.
If it was liposuction, it would be most unfortunate for a woman of her age.
In any case, RIP to her.

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani's Wife, Jane Dies After Surgery by WorldRichest: 8:58am On May 09, 2023
MRDEE01:
May her soul RIP.

kindly ignore the person above me.
Seems he's the unwise here

Not unwise. He is mentally unstable
Re: Ken Nnamani's Wife, Jane Dies After Surgery by Nobody: 8:59am On May 09, 2023
sad why are their wives just passing?

Rest well as you journey peacefully, ma'am ...
Re: Ken Nnamani's Wife, Jane Dies After Surgery by onlyboyson(m): 9:04am On May 09, 2023
ritual for power and wealth
Re: Ken Nnamani's Wife, Jane Dies After Surgery by verifywithme(f): 9:04am On May 09, 2023
All the society men if their plans are about to mature they will travel out of the country or far away so that people won't notice that they are evil ... Enugu is a home for secret societies in the whole South East in general
Re: Ken Nnamani's Wife, Jane Dies After Surgery by Starhearts: 9:05am On May 09, 2023
Real000:
..... Ritual*money*
Only the wise understand

If l talk wetin dey my mind now....
I go ban 4 life...

But , try to apply oil to dat white substance in ur head so that your level of imbecility will reduce drastically
Re: Ken Nnamani's Wife, Jane Dies After Surgery by Starhearts: 9:06am On May 09, 2023
Okiton:
angry

Tinubu is not responsible 4 ur miserable life
Re: Ken Nnamani's Wife, Jane Dies After Surgery by Nobody: 9:07am On May 09, 2023
onlyboyson:
ritual for power and wealth

What are you saying? shocked shocked
Young Man, do you have a proof about your words to be able to substantiate your claims?
Re: Ken Nnamani's Wife, Jane Dies After Surgery by Starhearts: 9:08am On May 09, 2023
Okiton:
angry

I hope u get banned 4 life
Re: Ken Nnamani's Wife, Jane Dies After Surgery by Nobody: 9:09am On May 09, 2023
verifywithme:
All the society men if their plans are about to mature they will travel out of the country or far away so that people won't notice that they are evil ... Enugu is a home for secret societies in the whole South East in general

Are we allowed to say this now..

Wow ....... Wow ........ Wow ........ sad sad
Re: Ken Nnamani's Wife, Jane Dies After Surgery by sonofthunder: 9:10am On May 09, 2023
Okiton:
angry

Cc: Seun lalasticlala mynd44 nlfpmod

See the hypocrisy of nairaland
Re: Ken Nnamani's Wife, Jane Dies After Surgery by CHIOMAEZEH: 9:13am On May 09, 2023
My condolences to the family...
Re: Ken Nnamani's Wife, Jane Dies After Surgery by FireUpNow(m): 9:13am On May 09, 2023
Real000:
..... Ritual*money*
Only the wise understand
Are you the baba that performed the ritual? My condolences to the family

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani's Wife, Jane Dies After Surgery by EngrKemp: 9:16am On May 09, 2023
YoungLionken:
RIP ma'am!!

I sincerely believe that your husband's hands are clean..

Few years earlier before the presidential election, BAT lost his son, and he somehow won the election over the will of the masses (see 2Kings 3:27)..

Politicians, fraudsters are not to be trusted around loved ones...
Omo , u just quoted Right

That bible verse no be here oo.

Chei..

What does that even mean?

And the Israelites left

Does it mean God answered the king sacrifice ?
Re: Ken Nnamani's Wife, Jane Dies After Surgery by HussenAdul: 9:16am On May 09, 2023
YoungLionken:
RIP ma'am!!

I sincerely believe that your husband's hands are clean..

Few years earlier before the presidential election, BAT lost his son, and he somehow won the election over the will of the masses (see 2Kings 3:27)..

Politicians, fraudsters are not to be trusted around loved ones...
Are u sure that BAT lost a son?
Re: Ken Nnamani's Wife, Jane Dies After Surgery by Lovelyn451(f): 9:17am On May 09, 2023
If you're married to a public figure, politician or musician, follow them with long spoon o
Re: Ken Nnamani's Wife, Jane Dies After Surgery by Rayjnr: 9:19am On May 09, 2023
MRDEE01:
May her soul RIP.

kindly ignore the person above me.
Seems he's the unwise here

Very Very
Re: Ken Nnamani's Wife, Jane Dies After Surgery by timesup234: 9:20am On May 09, 2023
Real000:
..... Ritual*money*
Only the wise understand
nothing like rituals money. Rituals is a myth. Only idiots and donkeys believe in such garbage in 2023
Re: Ken Nnamani's Wife, Jane Dies After Surgery by timesup234: 9:21am On May 09, 2023
Samfloxin:
Time for sacrifice, they Don dey lose wives and mothers
camel brain get more reasoning faculty than yours..nothing like rituals you have to be a donkey to believe such nonsense
Re: Ken Nnamani's Wife, Jane Dies After Surgery by davidtemi(m): 9:29am On May 09, 2023
Them dey use their wives to renew.
Anyways sha

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani's Wife, Jane Dies After Surgery by Enemyofpeace: 9:59am On May 09, 2023
First it was Orji Uzor Kalu and now this one. These occult people will do anything for power
Re: Ken Nnamani's Wife, Jane Dies After Surgery by AfonjaConehead: 10:00am On May 09, 2023
Please o,edakun,kilo n sele with awon Aya these people?
Na wao!!!

Abeg,ayam not saying what you are thinking o!!!
Ahhh emagbami,Oloun
Re: Ken Nnamani's Wife, Jane Dies After Surgery by kingreign(m): 10:01am On May 09, 2023
The way people carelessly say things online without first thinking and weighing the consequences of their speeches is really mind boggling. This is one of the reason why people get into lengthy legal troubles for character assasination and all sort of crimes that comes with careless speeches.

2 Likes

Re: Ken Nnamani's Wife, Jane Dies After Surgery by kennie2015(m): 10:06am On May 09, 2023
Identifier, na una sabi ritual money, I hope you are investing same energy investigating other peoples source of wealth to your personal growth
Real000:
..... Ritual*money*
Only the wise understand
Re: Ken Nnamani's Wife, Jane Dies After Surgery by Jostoman: 10:10am On May 09, 2023
Okiton:
angry

may the soul of Yinka odumakin, funke akindele mother, onyechi ikpeazu daughter rest in perfect peace.
Re: Ken Nnamani's Wife, Jane Dies After Surgery by koning: 10:18am On May 09, 2023
eliyke:
Which entire amaechi dey mourn?e sure me die say no village or state go mourn any Nigeria politician if anything happen to Dem or there family,verrrry wicked people,those amaechi village people sef fit share OKPA sef to celebrate am

grin grin grin funny comment, complete with that Osuofia meme.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Reasons Ibarapa Residents Want Iskilu Wakili Evicted / Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Claim That Buhari Does Not Have WAEC Certificate / Senate Presidency: APC Tips South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.