Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Managing Facebook Business. Three Methods I Regretted. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Managing Facebook Business. Three Methods I Regretted. (139 Views)

Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director / 9 Genuine Methods I Use To Make Money Online - And You Can Too / Oyeyimika Adeboye, Cadbury Nigeria First Female Managing Director In 50 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Managing Facebook Business. Three Methods I Regretted. by Onowu24(m): 2:26am On May 09, 2023
Managing Facebook Business.
3 Facebook marketing methods I regretted.
So am this guy that always wanted to make money on the internet. Of course, I saw facebook as a huge platform for internet marketing. When I saw the number of facebook users in 2016, I thought facebook was bigger than any physical market in the world. Of course, I was right anyway. So, I considered growing on facebook as the surest way to achieve success in my internet marketing journey. So, I set out to grow on the social network.
Without doubt, facebook still remains a huge platform with over 2 billion users. The platform still commands a lot of daily visits. The platform has gained global reputation for supporting the growth of businesses. However, there were 3 big mistakes I made on facebook that affected me badly. These mistakes are the reasons I didn’t make money on facebook as I wanted to. Here are the mistakes:
1. I used my personal account for business purposes; So, when I joined facebook, I thought that I needed thousands of friends to be successful on facebook. So, I was practically adding anyone and everyone on facebook. So, I didn’t have a defined audience. So, when I started making business post on fb, I was throwing a pin into the ocean hoping it could kill a fish. Imagine when I was promoting a make money online product, I was telling people to make money online with these few steps. Unfortunately, some of my creditors were asking for their money in the comment section. One more thing, my profile did not give me the required authority to drive traffic.
2. Sharing so many external links on facebook; My account was blocked severally because I shared external links. I watched some youtube videos where some super affiliates recommended sharing external links on facebook groups. Apart from the fact that I got into trouble with group admins, facebook might permanently delete your account. So what I later discovered was to share links to my linkedin articles or my google blog or add spaces in between the links. Join our whatsap class here;
3. The notion that I can post my adverts on groups and get so much traffic was actually a mistake. The truth is that most group admins will not allow you to post your advert on their groups. They will want you to pay them for your post which is understandable. The benefit is that your post will be pinned by the admin which means it will be at the top of the group for a while and lots of people can see it. Secondly, people kind

of trust group admins more. They are also social media influencers on their own. So, my decision to post my advert directly was a mistake. When I reached out to the admins of relevant groups, the result was amazing. I did not pay money in most of my dealings with them, so I got them to make my post for free. There was a cool strategy which benefited our businesses that I offered.
Finally, it is important you can avoid some of these mistakes in our facebook marketing journey. Lets continue the conversation. You can also join our whatsap training through the link below;

https:///JdIlmCZpOyvKvLfakmhNK4[url][/url]

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Use This Application / Obaseki, Edo Hos, Okungbowa Salute Workers, Assure Better Opportunities, Welfare / Online Business, SEO, Google, Bing, Bard, And Chatgpt Are Changing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.