Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Pls Help I Want To Join Navy Via DSSC - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Help I Want To Join Navy Via DSSC (299 Views)

Nigerian Navy DSSC Application Form 2018/2019 | How To Apply / Nigerian Navy Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For The 2017 DSSC. / 2017 Recruitment Of Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help I Want To Join Navy Via DSSC by Egoboy19(m): 6:14am On May 09, 2023
I'm a pharmacist currently ,....have been passionate about joining Navy right from when I was small..

I still believe dream will come true
please I need help( advices and connect ) from all angles ...
God bless you all
Re: Pls Help I Want To Join Navy Via DSSC by Talentuex(m): 10:39am On May 09, 2023
from what i know of
the form comes out every year and they specify what they are looking for in terms of what you study, most of the time they are interested in those who study MLS and Doctors... if the form is out and you see that they require a pharmacist, by all means go ahead but if they don't that's why connect comes in cos its competitive

(1) (Reply)

An Experienced Female Receptionist/Office Assistant Is Needed In Lekki / How To Liberate Yourself From Sapa Syndrome In Nigeria Of Today. / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.