Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School At HND II - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School At HND II (275 Views)

Governor Wike Commissions Secondary School At Eleme In Rivers State / Why I Dropped Out Of Medical School At 500L, Ended Up As Cart Pusher –benue Man / Petroleum Marketing Technology At HND Level Vs Economics At Bsc Level. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School At HND II by Kabiyesi12(m): 6:47am On May 09, 2023
Good day fellow Nairalander,
I am a student of one of the well known Polytechnic in South West of Nigeria. Due to the situation around me presently, I could not afford to pay my school fee of 50,000, I have tried all I could but still not able to pay it, this made me to seek the help of kind hearted people here on Nairaland with their assistance so I can pay my School fees.
I have not been able to pay my school fees of 50k and the school portal has been once closed but for one or two reasons it was reopened and I don't want it to be finally close as I do not want to drop out of sch at HND II first semester. Please help me
You can please send any amount to this account details. Thanks
Palmpay
R.O.E
Re: I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School At HND II by superCleanworks(m): 9:37pm On May 09, 2023
how much have you received since morning?
Re: I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School At HND II by Kabiyesi12(m): 11:54pm On May 10, 2023
superCleanworks:
how much have you received since morning?
Nothing up till now

(1) (Reply)

Seeking A Skilled Writer For Movie Script Or Screenplay / Universities That Accept Third Class For Masters In USA / Hire A Professional Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.