Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,220 members, 7,849,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:45 AM

Who Dares Solves This Riddle?� - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Dares Solves This Riddle?� (497 Views)

OMG Donkey Solves Mathematics Questions Accurately (pic/video) / 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds / Meet 10-year-old Sibahle Zwane Who Solves Maths Faster Than Calculator (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Dares Solves This Riddle?� by Jkanfield(m): 10:27am On May 09, 2023
To one sound i am a few hours to the fifth day, but to sight I am nine days after the fifth.
Re: Who Dares Solves This Riddle?� by Sangoamadioha1: 10:32am On May 09, 2023
Jkanfield:
To one sound i am a few hours to the fifth day, but to sight I am nine days after the fifth.

The answer to the riddle is Saturday because when said aloud, Saturday is pronounced as "Sa-Tu-Day", which is three syllables or "hours". The fifth day of the week is Thursday, and nine days after Thursday is Saturday.

The phrase "Sa-Tu-Day" is composed of three syllables - "Sa," "Tu" and "Day" - which can be interpreted as three "hours." This implies that nine "hours" after Thursday is Saturday, which is the fifth day of the week.

Source :Chatgpt 😉
Re: Who Dares Solves This Riddle?� by Jkanfield(m): 11:40am On May 09, 2023
Wrong answer
Re: Who Dares Solves This Riddle?� by Sangoamadioha1: 8:01am On May 10, 2023
Jkanfield:
Wrong answer

I would really like to know the answer to this riddle.

(1) (Reply)

"Lover's Quarrel Turns Academic Feud: Young Man Accuses Former Lecturer Of Delib / Canada To Reduce Admission Slots For Nigeria And Other Nations / Guy I Need Your Help Pls Time Is Running Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.