Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,586 members, 7,837,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Why You Should Never Release Millions Of Beautiful Ballons - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why You Should Never Release Millions Of Beautiful Ballons (1353 Views)

UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) / 13 Dead People That Are Still Making Millions In Their Graves (Photos) / One Pictures Millions Words: Motivational Pictures With Deep Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Never Release Millions Of Beautiful Ballons by TheSourcerer: 11:39am On May 09, 2023
Enjoy!

Re: Why You Should Never Release Millions Of Beautiful Ballons by dominique(f): 1:29pm On May 09, 2023
WTH were they thinking? undecided
As for the boat tragedy, the coast guards could have just found a way to reach them through the water, must it be through helicopter?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Never Release Millions Of Beautiful Ballons by TheSourcerer: 4:51pm On May 09, 2023
dominique:
WTH were they thinking? undecided
As for the boat tragedy, the coast guards could have just found a way to reach them through the water, must it be through helicopter?
Good point I believe every action that was taken was impromptu and emotional

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Release Millions Of Beautiful Ballons by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 09, 2023
I'm curious, doesn't coast guards have like a million boats ? I'm sure boats can punch through a sea of balloons.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Release Millions Of Beautiful Ballons by TheSourcerer: 6:15pm On May 09, 2023
Olasyke:
I'm curious, doesn't coast guards have like a million boats ? I'm sure boats can punch through a sea of balloons.
Well it was 1986 , so yeah smiley

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Release Millions Of Beautiful Ballons by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 09, 2023
TheSourcerer:
Well it was 1986 , so yeah smiley
1986? Oh alright then. But, I have to go and research on them. Coast guard supposed get boats around 1986. I mean, they were more focused on water borders before they expanded to air.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Never Release Millions Of Beautiful Ballons by TheSourcerer: 6:25pm On May 09, 2023
Olasyke:

1986? Oh alright then. But, I have to go and research on them. Coast guard supposed get boats around 1986. I mean, they were more focused on water borders before they expanded to air.
we only just got out of steam power less than century ago so yeah smiley

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Release Millions Of Beautiful Ballons by MJluv(f): 8:06pm On May 09, 2023
TheSourcerer:
we only just got out of steam power less than century ago so yeah smiley

some people don't understand that a whole lot of changes occur in a decade or two.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Never Release Millions Of Beautiful Ballons by TheSourcerer: 10:00pm On May 09, 2023
MJluv:

some people don't understand that a whole lot of changes occur in a decade or two.
Exactly. smiley
Re: Why You Should Never Release Millions Of Beautiful Ballons by 1x2x3: 7:24am On May 10, 2023
It may be needed somewhere around the world on May 29 grin grin
Re: Why You Should Never Release Millions Of Beautiful Ballons by Luckysbab: 7:25am On May 10, 2023
Interesting discourse 👍

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Release Millions Of Beautiful Ballons by ruggedtimi(m): 7:32am On May 10, 2023
Olasyke:

is popular on the internet
Re: Why You Should Never Release Millions Of Beautiful Ballons by ItisWell22(f): 10:36am On May 10, 2023
1x2x3:
It may be needed somewhere around the world on May 29 grin grin

🤣

(1) (Reply)

About University Of Ilorin / University Of Ife's Post-ume Date / Any Help With This:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.