Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,723 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:03 AM

Ivy Ifeoma And Paul Okoye Sparks Breakup Rumors (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ivy Ifeoma And Paul Okoye Sparks Breakup Rumors (video) (1532 Views)

AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands / Sonia Ogbonna Removes Her Husband’s Name, Sparks Breakup Rumour / Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ivy Ifeoma And Paul Okoye Sparks Breakup Rumors (video) by ShalewaTaiwo: 1:29pm On May 09, 2023
Ivy Ifeoma, the girlfriend of Paul Okoye, is a beauty and lifestyle influencer who has created a stir on social media.

As word circulated about the video, many viewers speculated that it hinted to a future breakup between Ivy Ifeoma and her older partner, Paul Okoye.

Watch the video below

https://www.drillogist.com/ivy-ifeoma-and-paul-okoye-sparks-breakup-rumors-video/?gcu=4d54453d

Re: Ivy Ifeoma And Paul Okoye Sparks Breakup Rumors (video) by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 09, 2023
Hope she milked him well sha else she's a loser

1 Like

Re: Ivy Ifeoma And Paul Okoye Sparks Breakup Rumors (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:38pm On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Hope she milked him well sha else she's a loser

its a great transaction. she milks him for his money just as he is milking her toto sorry i meant Vag1na/breast/body well well.... else he is a simp!
Re: Ivy Ifeoma And Paul Okoye Sparks Breakup Rumors (video) by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 09, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

its a great transaction. she milks him for his money just as he is milking her toto sorry i meant Vag1na/breast/body well well.... else he is a simp!
They are both enjoying the act and she might even be enjoying it more,so he can't milk her something but she can milk him dry money wise

1 Like

Re: Ivy Ifeoma And Paul Okoye Sparks Breakup Rumors (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:54pm On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
They are both enjoying the act and she might even be enjoying it more,so he can't milk her something but she can milk him dry money wise

sadly, a woman who only has her vag1na/beauty to offer men will quickly run out of it BEFORE a rich man runs out of money, especially when A) there is millions of young 18yr old girls reaching maturity every day, thus the above yeye one will quickly be replaced or B) in a few years, and after being sampled and used by all ogas at the top, rich men and famous people, the above babe will be discarded like the useless woman that she is, and left with an aging beauty that nobody cares about and/or a coochie so wide that nobody will ever enjoy mounting her.

if you really believe that thee pay as you go young women who are sexually used and abused by rich men, and then discarded (like garbage) are winning, then you certainly dont know what you are talking about. they are just a PRODUCT... aka like buying chicken and throwing the bones when finished with it.
Re: Ivy Ifeoma And Paul Okoye Sparks Breakup Rumors (video) by Beverlyjean(f): 8:56pm On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

So who u think his the one loosing?? U hv a flawed mentality...she is busy devaluing herself by allowing him knack her endlessly ....that's her value she is reducing.... men and women ain't the same ... a man can afford to spend endlessly on women as long as the money don't dry up, his status respect and influence will remain...but as long as a woman keeps on pilling body counts...she is toast .... u don't recover from that
Re: Ivy Ifeoma And Paul Okoye Sparks Breakup Rumors (video) by Gerrard59(m): 4:29am On May 10, 2023
Beverlyjean:

So who u think his the one loosing?? U hv a flawed mentality...she is busy devaluing herself by allowing him knack her endlessly ....that's her value she is reducing.... men and women ain't the same ... a man can afford to spend endlessly on women as long as the money don't dry up, his status respect and influence will remain...but as long as a woman keeps on pilling body counts...she is toast .... u don't recover from that

The worst is that the relationship by the virtue of dating Paul is public. Which means everyone knows you dated a rich celebrity. I don't know why these girls don't understand the country they are in. But then, I recall Wizkid's first girlfriend don marry and even born pikin.

This life no get manual.

(1) (Reply)

“see My Head”: Yul Edochie Considers Arresting Artist Over ‘funny’ Artwork, Fans / Flavor Goes Emotional When His Adopted Son Was About To Leave Him For Abroad . / Gary "Arnold" Coleman From "different Strokes" Passes Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.