Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Nigerians: Beware Of Any Mis Understanding Between SE And SS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians: Beware Of Any Mis Understanding Between SE And SS (232 Views)

2023: Saraki Says SE, SE and NC Are Zones That Deserve Presidency / The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country / Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians: Beware Of Any Mis Understanding Between SE And SS by Antimandatethie(m): 1:46pm On May 09, 2023
Not Edited Expect Erors

I personally, pity nigerians let just look at, our selves in the Mirror, and ask ourself are we getting anybetter in this country, many have perished just to make this country presentable and cherishable, can we come as a nation, and aks our selves where, tribalism is taking us to?

Where are wf heading to?

What is our fate?
[b]We as a country, should always be cautious about our leaders and elders, they are always missleading us with there meaningless Maliss, always using the youths to satisfy their selves, for example, i experianced this, when i was sixteen.

One day my father came back home very furious from work, i mean he was fuming and shaking like bleep, my mum have inquired what happened buu he shut her up b4 she could even say a word, so we go to sleep that day very sad.
And when we woke the in the morning he is still furious, it looks like he did not even sleep a bit.
He called us warned us to stay from our neigbours, those people where our best friends by that we but he told us to cut all ties with them so sucumbed, but i promised my self to find the reason and when i did so i was shocked it all becouse of pose, my father told me that our neigbour who works in thesame place as my dad get promoted ahead of my dad.[b]

so you see all elders and leaders do is to turn their followers against their enemies, which can give birth to triblism and religious bigotry.

An average nigerian man is filled with hatred and bitterness, one thing people should know is that all nigerian tribes are craving for powers especially the three major tribes, but the funny thing is that if every tribe should rule their selves that time they will fight each other for power.

Recently i have being percieving some bad blood btw the SE and SS, meanwhile some tribes are trying endlesly to bring enemiety btw them, if they eventually became enemies and started killing each other, reducing the country pupulation and economy is that not a big loss for the country.

What if the same happens to SW and the North coz as long as i can remember its al politics handwork pls let stop negative so our dear country won;t crumble.

Lets try to understand each other guys and always be reasonable.cheesy cheesy cheesy

Much Love Guy

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Re: Nigerians: Beware Of Any Mis Understanding Between SE And SS by WorldRichest: 2:37pm On May 09, 2023
But how come South South seized all Igbos properties in the South-South during the civil war? The reason is simple, Igbos tried to use South-Southerners as guinea pigs during the civil war, so South-South had to pay them (Igbos) back

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians: Beware Of Any Mis Understanding Between SE And SS by Antimandatethie(m): 6:09pm On May 09, 2023
WorldRichest:
But how come South South seized all Igbos properties in the South-South during the civil war? The reason is simple, Igbos tried to use South-Southerners as guinea pigs during the civil war, so South-South had to pay them (Igbos) back

Whatever...me I have reasons for not partaking in any form of tribal fight or words barte...

Bro shits do happens but we only get to hear the darkest part not the lightest one.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Crisis Rocks APC Over Zoning Of Senate President And Speaker / May 29: Nigerian Elders Warn Against Suspension Of Tinubu’s Swearing-in / Wole Adedoyin Emerges Chairman As Apga Osun Elects New Exco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.