Stats: 3,165,877 members, 7,862,955 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance (54352 Views)

Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) / I Watched Helplessly As My Husband’s Siblings Beat Him To Death Over Inheritance / Woman Goes Berserk, Sets Sister, Three Others On Fire Over Inheritance (2) (3) (4)

Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by Menclothing: 4:03pm On May 09, 2023
This is pure evil
Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 09, 2023
lexy2014:

I was almost inviting you to come make your comment until I saw this.

What is "all these wahala" that was caused and how is the husband responsible for it?

How did all the wahala caused affect the woman mentally that she didn't want to kill her grown up kids?
If you see any woman behaving abnormally in a marriage, the husband is responsible for it.
Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by Bringbackmandat: 4:05pm On May 09, 2023
Righteousness2:
You kill others to Inherit properties and wealth that you won't take out of this earth?

Life outside and without JESUS Christ is full of crisis. Your Heart and mind become a raw material for the devil.
it is not even someone but her children. What is happening to this generation.

Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by Biodun556(m): 4:09pm On May 09, 2023
Romanoff:
Team blood is thicker than water, over to you.

Just pray you have good people in your family from your father down to your siblings.

Yesterday, I read of a mother who encouraged her son to kill and rape his sister as sacrifice for yahoo yahoo.

I can relate
Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by tishbite42: 4:10pm On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
If you see any woman behaving abnormally in a marriage, the husband is responsible for it.

Are you for real??
Or is writing dumb things the new swagg??
Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 09, 2023
tishbite42:

Are you for real??
Or is writing dumb things the new swagg??
I'm for real, men are the cause of everything bad in a marriage. Women don't really have problems if loved right

Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:11pm On May 09, 2023
She killed her future over inheritance which is just material possession. shocked
Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by achimendy(m): 4:12pm On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
The husband must have caused all these wahala and it affected the woman mentally

You need serious mental upgrade.

I just pity the man that will get married to you.
Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by SPRINCE001: 4:13pm On May 09, 2023
This kind of woman will do anything to end her husband career. Rape accusation, physical violence lies won't be far from such women
Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 09, 2023
achimendy:

You need serious mental upgrade.

I just pity the man that will get married to you.
Definitely not a wizard like you. I don't have business with young men and their raging hormones. Good luck to that unfortunate lady that'll marry you
Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by tivta(m): 4:15pm On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
The husband must have caused all these wahala and it affected the woman mentally

Your father

Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by Truthsbitter: 4:16pm On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Or the woman assinated the innocent husband just as she was gon do to her own children...

Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by Paracetamol01: 4:16pm On May 09, 2023
One thing I hate must about women... they won't hustle for there money... they like inheritance ehhh

Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by achimendy(m): 4:16pm On May 09, 2023
Romanoff:
Team blood is thicker than water, over to you.

Just pray you have good people in your family from your father down to your siblings.

Yesterday, I read of a mother who encouraged her son to kill and rape his sister as sacrifice for yahoo yahoo.

Are you for real, pls tell me you're joking??
Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:17pm On May 09, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
who needs enemies when you have a evil mother like that...
A man's worst enemies are members of his family.
Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by BJanta: 4:17pm On May 09, 2023
Devil no get papa , but all women na him mother .
Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by starz100: 4:18pm On May 09, 2023
One of the scariest stories of all time
Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by stormborn28(m): 4:22pm On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

I'm very sure the woman did this order to marry another man with the properties as to lure him so that he can pound her pvssy very well

Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by grandstar(m): 4:23pm On May 09, 2023
Putin is desperate. He can do anything!
Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by obinna58(m): 4:23pm On May 09, 2023
Well I refuse to believe this, it’s contradictory, she has no reason to do it except she’s a psycho with isn’t possible

More investigations should be done, the woman must be innocent
Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by obinna58(m): 4:25pm On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by achimendy(m): 4:26pm On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Definitely not a wizard like you. I don't have business with young men and their raging hormones. Good luck to that unfortunate lady that'll marry you

Since joining nairaland I've never seen any girl that is as foolish, entitled and mentally degraded like you , your comment says it all.

They need to seriously recycle your brain so you can reason properly, if not you'll become a nuisance and threat to our young girls growing up.

I pray a mad man locate you for marriage.

Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 09, 2023
[quote author=obinna58 post=123031700][/quote] 😆 please I'm a gentle person, I don't like trouble
Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 09, 2023
achimendy:

Since joining nairaland I've never seen any girl that is as foolish, entitled and mentally degraded like you , your comment says it all.

They need to seriously recycle your brain so you can reason properly, if not you'll become a nuisance and threat to our young girls growing up.

I pray a mad man locate you for marriage.
Omo radarada
Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by TheGift: 4:36pm On May 09, 2023
Karlovych:
embarassed It seems the yamlegger spirit got hold of the woman, she needs deliverance. Spits!

The way you people throw tribal slurs, without thinking of the larger negative impact that such generalizations can have. Continue, that is how Rwanda started, and they are still recovering till today.
Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by TheSuperX(m): 4:38pm On May 09, 2023
Samantha124:
Damn! Now that's what I call a hit mama.. grin grin grin
All of you are all the same
Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by obinna58(m): 4:40pm On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
😆 please I'm a gentle person, I don't like trouble
Your vawulence level is legendary, literally you can no longer do without vawulence

Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 09, 2023
obinna58:

Your vawulence level is legendary, literally you can no longer do without vawulence
Ask around, I'm a peaceful person
Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by obinna58(m): 4:43pm On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Ask around, I'm a peaceful person
Yeah, of course
Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by Streetmovement(m): 4:51pm On May 09, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

No comment
Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by Goalnaldo(m): 4:52pm On May 09, 2023
Women are the most EVIL gender. if you disagree, go and argue with your family foundation.
Re: 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance by kushercain: 4:53pm On May 09, 2023
1Sharon:
Team foreign women!!

Hi babe. I and I be wondering when ya'finna come to Montego Bay Jamaica for we likkle honeymoon. Overstand?

Woman Found Dead, Man Unconscious Inside Office In Aba (Video) / Prostitute Disgraces A Client Who Tried To Deceive Her With A Fake Alert / Iphone 11 Thief Caught At Computer Village, Ikeja, Receives Multiple Slaps

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)