Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

I Didn't Win Because I Am A Poor Man's Son - Reps Candidate In Delta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn't Win Because I Am A Poor Man's Son - Reps Candidate In Delta (338 Views)

Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ / 2023: Tinubu Cannot Win Because Nigerians Don't Want Him - Seun Osewa / "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Didn't Win Because I Am A Poor Man's Son - Reps Candidate In Delta by Akposkool(m): 3:22pm On May 09, 2023
Member representing Ethiope Federal Constituency in Delta State, Hon Ben Igbakpa who came up short at the polls against the daughter of former Delta Governor, Chief James Ibori opens up on why he lost at the 2023 polls. Watch below

https://rerotv.com/news/i-lost-to-dollars-and-naira-hon-ben-igbakpa-reflects-on-ethiope-federal-polls-addresses-the-conundrum-of-finding-his-name-in-osu-federal-constituency-video/

Re: I Didn't Win Because I Am A Poor Man's Son - Reps Candidate In Delta by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:50pm On May 09, 2023
yeye HEdiot...you think its cheap to campaign for vote? you think its free to advertise everywhere with your poster etc. you have to put your name out there and go around...you NEED money to get elected, regardless of who your papa is.

furthermore, you need to be part of the MAFIA... so if you aint got money, then the MAFIA will voch for you and then expect to be repaid ten folds, when you get elected.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Of My Generation Made Right Selections Of Leaders — Obasanjo / What Will You Remember The Buhari Administration For? Video / EXCLUSIVE: ‘president-elect’ Tinubu Set To Return To Nigeria Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.