Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

OSUN: Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me, Prophesied I’ll Be Osun Governor – Adeleke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OSUN: Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me, Prophesied I’ll Be Osun Governor – Adeleke (455 Views)

Ondo: Akeredolu Anointed Me As Successor Before His Death – Ex-commissioner / Osun Governor, Adeleke And House Of Assembly Deepen Partnership(pics) / Ademola Adeleke: I Will Be Osun State Governor By Next Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OSUN: Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me, Prophesied I’ll Be Osun Governor – Adeleke by farem: 3:53pm On May 09, 2023
Pastor Adeboye anointed me, prophesied I’ll be Osun governor – Adeleke
Shina Abubakar, Osogbo

Osun State Governor, Ademola Adeleke on Wednesday disclosed that the General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adebooye had in 2018 annointed him and predicted that he will become a governor.

He said though the aforesaid prophecy did not manifest back in 2018, but it is now his (Adeleke) reality.

Governor Adeleke spoke at the inauguration of a medical centre donated to Ifewara Community in Osun state by a Non Governmental organization.

While pledging that his administration will ensure that the welfare of Osun residents is adequately taken care of, especially their health demands, saying his medical outreach intervention has taken care of over 20,000 vulnerable residents suffering from one ailment or the other.

His words, “Pastor Adeboye anointed me in 2018, and said that I would be the next governor of Osun State. I have faith in his declaration. After I was cheated in 2018, I went back to school to prepare. I returned in 2022. The prophecy of Baba Adeboye started manifesting.

“Since I took over as the governor of the state, I have rolled out several initiatives. Part of it is Imole Medical Outreach. A leader must have the fear of God; I have the fear of God; that is why I am paying backlog of salaries that they owe pensioners and workers. A leader must do what is right for the people.”

He commended the foundation that donated the medical centre to the community, assuring that his administration will ensure that it provide adequate security in the area for the residents to put the facility to use effectively.

1 Like

Re: OSUN: Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me, Prophesied I’ll Be Osun Governor – Adeleke by papagiddy(m): 3:56pm On May 09, 2023
Yes that anointing was d game changer....he was heading to massive embarrassment until d oil touched his head......all prophesies were against him until when a higher authority prevailed over him congratulations sir. ...Tinube is next to win all Obidients are on a long thing oo!!

1 Like

Re: OSUN: Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me, Prophesied I’ll Be Osun Governor – Adeleke by abobote: 3:56pm On May 09, 2023
You worked hard for it, and the people of Osun voted for you, stop attributing your victory to the man of God.

Congrats
Re: OSUN: Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me, Prophesied I’ll Be Osun Governor – Adeleke by abobote: 3:58pm On May 09, 2023
papagiddy:
Yes that anointing was d game changer....he was heading to massive embarrassment until d oil touched his head......all prophesies were against him until when a higher authority prevailed over him congratulations sir. ...Tinube is next to win all Obidients are on a long thing oo!!
Doing know how many candidates that were anointed, but still went ahead to lose during the election

2 Likes

Re: OSUN: Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me, Prophesied I’ll Be Osun Governor – Adeleke by farem: 4:12pm On May 09, 2023
papagiddy:

The spiritual blinds and the defeated folks will always find ways to explain away this truth
Re: OSUN: Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me, Prophesied I’ll Be Osun Governor – Adeleke by sageb: 4:15pm On May 09, 2023
farem:

Shina Abubakar, Osogbo

Osun State Governor, Ademola Adeleke on Wednesday disclosed that the General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adebooye had in 2018 annointed him and predicted that he will become a governor.

He said though the aforesaid prophecy did not manifest back in 2018, but it is now his (Adeleke) reality.

Governor Adeleke spoke at the inauguration of a medical centre donated to Ifewara Community in Osun state by a Non Governmental organization.

While pledging that his administration will ensure that the welfare of Osun residents is adequately taken care of, especially their health demands, saying his medical outreach intervention has taken care of over 20,000 vulnerable residents suffering from one ailment or the other.

His words, “Pastor Adeboye anointed me in 2018, and said that I would be the next governor of Osun State. I have faith in his declaration. After I was cheated in 2018, I went back to school to prepare. I returned in 2022. The prophecy of Baba Adeboye started manifesting.

“Since I took over as the governor of the state, I have rolled out several initiatives. Part of it is Imole Medical Outreach. A leader must have the fear of God; I have the fear of God; that is why I am paying backlog of salaries that they owe pensioners and workers. A leader must do what is right for the people.”

He commended the foundation that donated the medical centre to the community, assuring that his administration will ensure that it provide adequate security in the area for the residents to put the facility to use effectively.

let the dancing continue
congratulations to the dancing Governor
Re: OSUN: Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me, Prophesied I’ll Be Osun Governor – Adeleke by wrongman665(m): 4:21pm On May 09, 2023
You are wrong man. God choose you not so called pastor
Re: OSUN: Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me, Prophesied I’ll Be Osun Governor – Adeleke by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 09, 2023
farem:

Shina Abubakar, Osogbo

Congratulations but please make una donput your pastors inside trouble oo

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Nigerian Court More Corrupt Than INEC- Reno / My Belle Dey Sweet Me As Buhari Steps Down In 10 Days Time / One Hour Countdown To A New Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.