Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Tinubu May Travel Out As Northern Youths Seek Probe Of Buhari’s Aides - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu May Travel Out As Northern Youths Seek Probe Of Buhari’s Aides (31111 Views)

Nigerian Youths Seek To Takeover Governance In 2023 / President Buhari's Aides Surprise Him On His 77th Birthday (Photos) / Ohanaeze Youths Seek Buhari’s Intervention In Kanu’s Arrest Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu May Travel Out As Northern Youths Seek Probe Of Buhari’s Aides by Enemyofpeace: 7:24pm On May 09, 2023
The batteries don dey weak, he needs to recharge them against 29th May.

Mynd44 I'm hungry o
Re: Tinubu May Travel Out As Northern Youths Seek Probe Of Buhari’s Aides by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 7:29pm On May 09, 2023
GeneralPula:

You & fake news are inseparable..

Shut up!!! See how you disgraced yourself. It's now on front page. Legit news. Have you hidden the tail in between your legs now?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu May Travel Out As Northern Youths Seek Probe Of Buhari’s Aides by John4B: 7:35pm On May 09, 2023
Their matter, e no concern us.
Re: Tinubu May Travel Out As Northern Youths Seek Probe Of Buhari’s Aides by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:51pm On May 09, 2023

1 Like

Re: Tinubu May Travel Out As Northern Youths Seek Probe Of Buhari’s Aides by starz100: 7:53pm On May 09, 2023
We had the opposite to elect who we wanted for a better nigeria but blew it due to tribalism and religion.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu May Travel Out As Northern Youths Seek Probe Of Buhari’s Aides by alezzy13: 8:05pm On May 09, 2023
endsarrrs:
Tinubu is a hundred times more democrat than Buhari. We expect better governance from Tinubu when he takes over office.

I didn't vote Tinubu, but honestly I believe this.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu May Travel Out As Northern Youths Seek Probe Of Buhari’s Aides by ransomed: 8:11pm On May 09, 2023
How do you expect a drug baron to condemn mpuru nmiri consumers?
Re: Tinubu May Travel Out As Northern Youths Seek Probe Of Buhari’s Aides by olaoye2008: 8:11pm On May 09, 2023
Fake News
Re: Tinubu May Travel Out As Northern Youths Seek Probe Of Buhari’s Aides by Quodseverismete: 8:13pm On May 09, 2023
The warning signs are everywhere. Tinubu is a placeholder for president Shettima .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu May Travel Out As Northern Youths Seek Probe Of Buhari’s Aides by RepoMan007: 8:35pm On May 09, 2023

AYCF said Tinubu as a democrat should fight corruption, follow due process and strengthen institutions of government for democracy to strive. “We can’t preempt the incoming administration of Tinubu but if the appointees of President Muhammadu Buhari are found wanting the new president can probe them.
Like how Buhari fought southern yahoo boys and termed it anti corruption.or freed convicted ex-governors right?
Re: Tinubu May Travel Out As Northern Youths Seek Probe Of Buhari’s Aides by Harrynight(m): 8:35pm On May 09, 2023
Arewa youth ask Tinubu to probe Buhari appointees and Tinubu want to travel out what's the relationship between the two?

Is Baba trying to runaway from election petition tribunal and using northern youth request as a reason ??
Re: Tinubu May Travel Out As Northern Youths Seek Probe Of Buhari’s Aides by Popesuccess(m): 9:03pm On May 09, 2023
endsarrrs:
Tinubu is a hundred times more democrat than Buhari. We expect better governance from Tinubu when he takes over office.
I don't think there is anybody in Nigeria can be as bad as Buhari is as a president. The man is so bad he was stoned in his own state.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu May Travel Out As Northern Youths Seek Probe Of Buhari’s Aides by Enemyofpeace: 9:08pm On May 09, 2023
Cassandraloius:
Traveling to where?
Saudi Arabia now

I was with my girlfriend's phone & I saw a message from GTBank sent to her...
"Shave b4 coming"🙆

Can a bank send customers such message?
Re: Tinubu May Travel Out As Northern Youths Seek Probe Of Buhari’s Aides by Enemyofpeace: 9:09pm On May 09, 2023
endsarrrs:
the same thing was expected of Buhari then, the rest is history

1 Like

Re: Tinubu May Travel Out As Northern Youths Seek Probe Of Buhari’s Aides by Skty: 10:25pm On May 09, 2023
endsarrrs:

Expect fire. And he didn't give Buhari hint on how to rule this last 8 yrs!
Re: Tinubu May Travel Out As Northern Youths Seek Probe Of Buhari’s Aides by occfx: 10:31pm On May 09, 2023
Tinubu will rule from UK, like it or not
Re: Tinubu May Travel Out As Northern Youths Seek Probe Of Buhari’s Aides by Collins4u1(m): 10:39pm On May 09, 2023
Another medical tourism incoming.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu May Travel Out As Northern Youths Seek Probe Of Buhari’s Aides by WorldRichest: 11:34pm On May 09, 2023
Penguin2:
Tor

His doctor’s appointment haff reach😏

INEC selected a vegetable for you people 😏.

Post pictures of your own biological father who is not a vegetable.
Re: Tinubu May Travel Out As Northern Youths Seek Probe Of Buhari’s Aides by MrDoGood(m): 7:59am On May 10, 2023
Olabukola11:
Travel to where again and for what reason

This is fake news

When he get court matter for ground. Delay tactics
Re: Tinubu May Travel Out As Northern Youths Seek Probe Of Buhari’s Aides by FireUpNow(m): 9:34am On May 10, 2023
Penguin2:
Tor

His doctor’s appointment haff reach😏

INEC selected a vegetable for you people 😏.
Love of money caused it. If the INEC chairman was a sincere man things would have gone the other way.
Re: Tinubu May Travel Out As Northern Youths Seek Probe Of Buhari’s Aides by mechanics(m): 2:37pm On May 10, 2023
I hope he performs better.
Re: Tinubu May Travel Out As Northern Youths Seek Probe Of Buhari’s Aides by Olabukola11: 2:01am On May 11, 2023
GeneralPula:

You can see the blog..

When you see such blog, they’re made in Aba blog to peddle fake news..

It was those Made in Aba blog that peddled the fake news of UK apologizing to Lamba Nanu. It was Racoon that created the fake news thread on nairaland and it was moved to front page, tho it was later deleted!

You can see the news itself, it’s as fake as Lamba Nanu’s promised to Ojukwu never to leave Apga..
It came to be true. Aba blog is right this time.

My apologies for my earlier post.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers / Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp / Wole Soyinka Blasts Youths "Nigeria Is Building A Generation Of Illiterates"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.