Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory (38927 Views)

Atedo Peterside: Where Was Amaechi When Obi's Votes Were Transferred To Tinubu / Atedo Peterside Remembers Fathers Who Have Looted, Rigged Elections / Sanusi's Removal: Atedo Peterside Rejects CBN's Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by Integrafamoo: 5:05am On May 10, 2023
sonature1:
iRev or no IRev, the major issue in that case was over-voting and that's totally wrong. Allowing over-voting to continue means allowing INEC to negatively influence the process.

The judiciary should start calling for a rerun in places where there's over-voting so know the true winners of guber elections. Where this may not apply is in presidential elections.

Congratulations to Adeleke. I hope stakeholders learn from all this.

How are you sure a certain party over voted?
Why should the figure be deducted from PDP? The tribunal was initially erred
Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by PROPEACE: 5:06am On May 10, 2023
godliman:
Where is Babajide Otitoju of TVC aka "Mr Know it all" who said the APC candidate won Osun polls. I use to take him for a serious man of integrity but I discovered he has the Buhari kind of Integrity - made in China
That fat man is becoming stupider by the day.
Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by MatrixCircle: 5:07am On May 10, 2023
The only good thing about February 25 Presidential election is that the supporters of APC know that they rigged the election. But they must protect the rigging and cheating.
Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by seunmsg(m): 5:10am On May 10, 2023
optimusprime2:

Bro,
In order for over voting to occur, won't the result sheets be altered?

No.
Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by BossLA: 5:11am On May 10, 2023
inoki247:

Ok you wey understand quote where IREV play any role in the Judgement all I'm seeing there is BvAS and the two are different...
Is it not what is on BVAs that will be uploaded to IREV?
Una too dull
Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by inoki247: 5:22am On May 10, 2023
BossLA:

Is it not what is on BVAs that will be uploaded to IREV?
Una too dull

Na you dull here BVAs is meant for accreditation of Voters while IREV is for Result maybe you should Google the meaning since you too sabi..

Thats why in 2019 election it was only BVAS they used while dem Atiku is looking for dere own result on the server...
Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by arantess: 5:37am On May 10, 2023
inoki247:
IREV didn't play any major role in that judgement buh it seems this people love hallucinating maybe they need to go read the Judgement again if he no clear to Dem...

So make you guys continue to dey play,...

Lol

You didn't pass English comprehension
Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by lekan62: 5:38am On May 10, 2023
By the time the tribunal give judgement Obi and Obi supporters will just run inside Atlantic ocean
Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by Dozie32(m): 5:51am On May 10, 2023
Jlow2:
that is what my uncle told my father in 1993, that he should take us all to America because Nigeria will never get better, but my dad was hell bent that Nigeria will be better, anyone that tells you Nigeria will get better slap him, if you have opportunity to build ur children’s life outside Nigeria pls do, you dnt need any advice,

Chai your papa bo try at all oo. Now see as 9ja take de smell.
Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by Topman97: 6:17am On May 10, 2023
Antimandatethie:
I personally, pity nigerians let just
look at, our selves in the Mirror,
and ask ourself are we getting
anybetter in this country, many
have perished just to make this
country presentable and
cherishable, can we come as a
nation, and aks our selves where,
tribalism is taking us to?

Well noted points but Wetin tribalism get to do with this particular topic? Nigeria will always be a tribalistic country because we were never meant to be one country. Na one foolish white man from London come amalgamate people wey get nothing in common talk say we must be one Nigeria.
Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by IfnobeGod20: 6:19am On May 10, 2023
My own concern in the judgement is the blanket reference by the justices to INEC regulation. To those claiming INEC regulation doesn't matter because it's not electoral Act. You can read extract from the judgement:

"INEC regulations does not provide for transportation of accredited voters to the database except snapped pictures of results for form Ec8A to the IREV - Court holds"

We are moving gradually to the promised land. Some people must go to jail for breaching their own regulation just to favour their paymasters.
Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by tishbite42: 6:22am On May 10, 2023
Dozie32:

No be only hin papa, my own too.
That's his biggest regret in life

1 Like

Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by ebenholer2(m): 6:32am On May 10, 2023
maupe:

https://twitter.com/AtedoPeterside/status/1655950108511600647?cxt=HHwWjoDU-bP2jvstAAAA
THIS IS A CASE OF WRITING TO MAKE MY BIGOTED COLLEAGUES HAPPY...PETERSIDE KNOWS THIS WAS NOT THE BASIS OF THE RULING BUT JUST WANTED TO DECEIVE THE GULLIBLE. HOWEVER I HAVE STRONG CONFIDENCE IN COURT OF APPEAL THAT CONSTITUTES THIS TRIBUNAL AND THE SUPREME COURT. BELIEVE ME THAT NIGERIANS SHOULD ACCEPT ANY VERDICT COMING FROM THEM IN TRUE SPIRIT BUT I PRAY THE OBEDIENTS WILL ACCEPT THE OUTCOME IF NOT FAVOUR THEM.
Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by Jones4190(m): 6:32am On May 10, 2023
Massiveglory:
Unaltered result on IREV . Big and loud message.
Peter the rock okwute along side the fearless Datti ahmed are coming.
this your quote favor tinubu more than obi
Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by BossLA: 6:33am On May 10, 2023
inoki247:

Na you dull here BVAs is meant for accreditation of Voters while IREV is for Result maybe you should Google the meaning since you too sabi..

Thats why in 2019 election it was only BVAS they used while dem Atiku is looking for dere own result on the server...
Lolz
Mumu
Is it not the result on IREV they will use to check if what was uploaded is more than the numbers of people accredited with BVAs thereby detecting the cases of over voting
Olodo barowo
Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by HRMK: 6:39am On May 10, 2023
maupe:

https://twitter.com/AtedoPeterside/status/1655950108511600647?cxt=HHwWjoDU-bP2jvstAAAA
ALL THANKS TO MOLES LIKE AREGBESOLA AND OTHERS IN APC!WE ALL SAW HIM DANCING SHAMELESSLY WITH ADELEKE!ALL OUR POLITICIANS DO NEED THOROUGH MENTAL EXAMINATION!HOW HAS OYETOLA LOSS BECOME AN AREGBESOLA WIN?ARE THEY BOTH NOT IN APC THAT LOST TO PDP?THAT IS FOOD FOR THOUGHT TO EVERY CITIZEN OF OSUN STATE!!
Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by kioski: 6:42am On May 10, 2023
inoki247:

Ok you wey understand quote where IREV play any role in the Judgement all I'm seeing there is BvAS and the two are different...
You sound like somebody whose ear was cut off with a sword and anytime he hears "sword" will conclude it is his ears they're talking about.
Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by ejimatic: 6:46am On May 10, 2023
maupe:

. The case was over voting proved by Oyetola. The SC today loooked elsewhere by saying that :
1. Voter register is needed to prove the case.
2. BVAS is the primary data
3 BVAS report and IREV results with their photographs are insignificant in the case.
4 Oyetola use of BVAS report and IREV data are not enough to prove overvoting even when all INEC uploded results have irregularities. These include all the data given to all the parties in the case.
5. Oyetola was sacrificed for opposition in the presidential election.
6 With this judgement and the precedent set nobody can use IREV and BVAS report to upturne any election results in Nigeria.
6 Congrats to Adeleke
7.Congratulation to BAT in advance.
Osun Adara oo. Long live Nigeria
Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by HRMK: 6:49am On May 10, 2023
Dozie32:

and why you still dey 9ja?you nor get money to check out?na same hustle wey dem dey do to get money for obodo country,na same here!na domestic jobs dem dey do dia!na value of our currency dey very poor!!

1 Like

Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by GoodIsGod: 7:06am On May 10, 2023
sonature1:
iRev or no IRev, the major issue in that case was over-voting and that's totally wrong. Allowing over-voting to continue means allowing INEC to negatively influence the process.

The judiciary should start calling for a rerun in places where there's over-voting so know the true winners of guber elections. Where this may not apply is in presidential elections.

Congratulations to Adeleke. I hope stakeholders learn from all this.

Are you saying there was no over voting during presidential elections.
Tinubu got highest number of votes in the North where over voting and underage voter were in thousands.
Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by Goke7: 7:16am On May 10, 2023
GoodIsGod:

Are you saying there was no over voting during presidential elections.
Tinubu got highest number of votes in the North where over voting and underage voter were in thousands.

Can you prove this or is another fairy tale
Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by Chucks13: 7:18am On May 10, 2023
Mr Atedo thanks for your information but sorry we in PDP do not need your service face your obidient shit and don't use our party(pdp) to gain scores ok.

Pls mind your business, Adeleeke is the governor and nothing stopping it and at the same time Tinubu is the president and nothing can stop it so face your obdient shit and kindly f e c k off with your IREV bullshit.

If you want employment with INEC go and apply and stop bothering us with one useless IREV shit. Tell your obi he will never rule Nigeria till he die, no one voted for him except his headless hoodlums supporters under the spell of olumba, so pls kindly f e c k off.
Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by Emmapub(m): 7:30am On May 10, 2023
godliman:
Where is Babajide Otitoju of TVC aka "Mr Know it all" who said the APC candidate won Osun polls. I use to take him for a serious man of integrity but I discovered he has the Buhari kind of Integrity - made in China
Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by asamaigho(m): 7:44am On May 10, 2023
godliman:
who takes jide seriously?.
The guy is a clown, very bias and political, wo wonder nobody watches jh again. for me he is a very dull fellow

1 Like

Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by Tradman: 7:45am On May 10, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
una go still cry later obi and atedo de fool Ina go back to PDP if u really want to defeat APC if obi remain in LP he ll Lose till he dies
since Tinubu stolen Peter Obi’s mandate., name one personal achievement other than selling tickets at ojota Park., I'm waiting
Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by Goodman2023: 8:03am On May 10, 2023
seunmsg:
Was the case about alteration of result sheets or over voting?

The IREV proved that there was no over voting.... you gerrit ?
Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by Kubin: 8:07am On May 10, 2023
diplomat058:

Your third placed gringory will not surpassed that position. He himself knows he can never win a national election with the current setup but he will continue to deceive his headless mob who think with their butts like imbecilic zombies. He may actually drop to below kwankwanso. The tears of obidogs are crucial to mopping the floors for BAT inauguration cheesy
oga chill,the matter is in court,
Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by Mayeldah(m): 8:17am On May 10, 2023
doctokwus:
This Peterside,despite his age and supposed brilliance is acting like a beer parlour gossip we.
The judgement far as information available shows was based on the Bvas,so why is Peterside now bringing irev into it.

You wey be prof wey no know say info captured by BVAS are uploaded to IREV
Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by Georgejeez: 8:17am On May 10, 2023
Like someone above said , give a dog a bone and eat your meat in peace while the dog struggles with the bone ..

From the shabby proofs of over voting by APC at the SC , it's clear that Osun was sacrificed for the Presidency
Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:19am On May 10, 2023
Tradman:
since Tinubu stolen Peter Obi’s mandate., name one personal achievement other than selling tickets at ojota Park., I'm waiting
don't de sell tickets at Onitsha?? Abegi comot road..
Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by Donedeal1(m): 8:23am On May 10, 2023
Osun people seems to be tired of APC

So let adeleke start dancing for them

At least for 4yrs.
Re: Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory by soojar(m): 8:27am On May 10, 2023
onuman:

If iRev and BVAS don't determine who won the last presidential election, better say bye to Nigeria.
No saner Nigerian is ready to stick to the old method where ballot papers would be thumbprinted in a private place for a political party considering the number of registered voters in the wards where the political party
wanted to rig, results ready and taken to INEC. The rigging party got declared winner by INEC. No more.
We spent billions on Bimodal voting equipments. Million more people trooped to register and vote because of INEC vow to use the electronic transmission systems in real time to convey vote results from polling booth to the iREV portal.

Point of correction, IREV is not for electronic transmission of result but rather result viewing portal.

The IREV is good to resolve cases like this when someone will sit down somewhere to write results, when you compare such result sheets with what was uploaded from polling unit then you have a case

But IREV is not electronic transmission of result

We learn everyday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing / Henry Ikem-Obih Tours Filling Stations In Abuja, Nigerians Mock Him (pics / Goodluck Jonathan Monitoring Election In South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.