Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Real Madrid Vs Manchester City Review And Prediction - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City Review And Prediction (318 Views)

Chelsea Vs Man City Review. / Arsenal Vs Man City Review From Aftv / Football Scores and prediction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Madrid Vs Manchester City Review And Prediction by gammarays1: 6:45pm On May 09, 2023
Real Madrid will be welcoming Manchester City to the Santiago Bernabeu tomorrow 8 PM GMT in what promises to be the most interesting football fixture of the week. The two competitions favorites will lock horns in the first leg as they battle for a place in the finals.

Battle of the Titans
Real Madrid and Manchester City have been the most promising teams in this edition of the UEFA champions league. They have been the favourite title contenders since the beginning of the stage. All things being equal, any winner from this future at the end of both legs is predicted to win the trophy. Both team has been tantalizing to watch so this fixture presents a spectacle to behold in modern football.

Competitions king and title holders will face Pep Guardiola’s classic side in what is expected to be a harvest of goals and attacking football.

Check my Prediction here and drop yours
https://www.fball.fun/real-madrid-vs-manchester-city-review
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City Review And Prediction by clintino700(m): 6:49pm On May 09, 2023
Real Madrid 1-2 man city

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City Review And Prediction by wrongman665(m): 7:00pm On May 09, 2023
2:2 putam 50k and thank me later grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City Review And Prediction by nepapole(m): 7:09pm On May 09, 2023
All I know is City qualifies

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City Review And Prediction by gammarays1: 9:09pm On May 09, 2023
wrongman665:
2:2 putam 50k and thank me later grin grin grin
It was predicted to end 2-2. Anyway City has an upper hand going into the match.
Madrid wining by a lone goal

90 minutes will determine.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City Review And Prediction by gammarays1: 10:41pm On May 09, 2023
Match ends 1-1
Predicted to end in draw.

Man City now has an advantage

(1) (Reply)

Win On My Channel Today / I Was Resting For 3 Years - Hazard Finally Opens Up About Retirement Rumours / Lionel Messi Reaches US Open Cup Final With Penalty Kicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.