Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

I Need Nasarrawa Unpeeled Melon In Abeokuta - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need Nasarrawa Unpeeled Melon In Abeokuta (349 Views)

Me Working On My Melon (egusi) Farm This Morning / Bags Of Unpeeled Melon For Sale / Egusi Melon In Large Quantity Engine And Handpeel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Nasarrawa Unpeeled Melon In Abeokuta by divalizzy(f): 8:18pm On May 09, 2023
Please I need this unpeeled melon. If you have, let's discuss. Thank you

1 Like

Re: I Need Nasarrawa Unpeeled Melon In Abeokuta by Aonkuuse(m): 9:23pm On May 09, 2023
i have, my whatsapp number 09073080701
Re: I Need Nasarrawa Unpeeled Melon In Abeokuta by Maryam1234(f): 9:54pm On May 09, 2023
Poster whoever that's going to be your would be supplier should endeavor to drop their prices here and I will advise you ensure due diligence before parting with your hard earned money.E get why

Speaking from the perspective of a concerned Nigeria that wants to see things work as it should be in a sane clime.
God bless you ma'am and I wish you luck.
Incase you need a direct contact of someone into melon business in Ashangwa market in Nassarawa chat me up with the no on my signature kiss
Re: I Need Nasarrawa Unpeeled Melon In Abeokuta by eben97: 5:13pm On May 13, 2023
Maryam1234:
Poster whoever that's going to be your would be supplier should endeavor to drop their prices here and I will advise you ensure due diligence before parting with your hard earned money.E get why

Speaking from the perspective of a concerned Nigeria that wants to see things work as it should be in a sane clime.
God bless you ma'am and I wish you luck.
Incase you need a direct contact of someone into melon business in Ashangwa market in Nassarawa chat me up with the no on my signature kiss
madam Maryam the hajiya hmmm!!instead of you to tell her say you ne guru in that sector you chose to go the African way abi ?? I am in Nass now and in position of the Said Nass egusi ,even both species both the price is about 190k full bag right now,me I can't just start running round now because I have lots on my hand ,both my job and work .
Re: I Need Nasarrawa Unpeeled Melon In Abeokuta by Maryam1234(f): 10:33pm On May 13, 2023
eben97:
madam Maryam the hajiya hmmm!!instead of you to tell her say you ne guru in that sector you chose to go the African way abi ?? I am in Nass now and in position of the Said Nass egusi ,even both species both the price is about 190k full bag right now,me I can't just start running round now because I have lots on my hand ,both my job and work .

Are you Mickey grin This una Monika dey confuse person for here cry
Re: I Need Nasarrawa Unpeeled Melon In Abeokuta by Pierced(f): 1:24am On May 14, 2023
eben97:

How many mudu is it?

Melon is very expensive now.
Re: I Need Nasarrawa Unpeeled Melon In Abeokuta by Pierced(f): 1:27am On May 14, 2023
divalizzy:
Please I need this unpeeled melon. If you have, let's discuss. Thank you

Don't allow anybody cheat u......any Mellon u see for less than than 300k right is the one of 42 paints.......the one of 62 paints is from 350k upwards.

Wait till August or September so that the price will reduce.

(1) (Reply)

See The Asian Countries You Can Go To / Table Size Catfish For Sale In Ọgbà, Lagos. / Broadleaf Ugu Seedlings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.