Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,115 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Southwest Is Becoming A Region Of Destitutes (poor People) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest Is Becoming A Region Of Destitutes (poor People) (1498 Views)

The Southwest Is The Economic Superpower Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri / Emeka Emekesiri: Biafra Should Be A Region In Nigeria — Founder Of Original IPOB / Obi Lied About Deportation Of Destitutes In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest Is Becoming A Region Of Destitutes (poor People) by DevilsEqual(m): 8:06am On May 10, 2023
mokwechineme:
my dear forget some Ajebota who sat in the comfort of their offices giving stats. If u ve been to these places urself, u would certainly know better

So i should believe you more than those who give out real time stats like statisense and NBS
Funny thing is i am an ondo indigene who grew up in both ondo and anambra, so I'm surprised to see you write out how i may never have been to ondo state when i had my primary sch education in the rural part of ondo state

in fact, an igbo guy created the thread to boast about how they have been faring but ended up as an owngoal for him

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Is Becoming A Region Of Destitutes (poor People) by Godwin4444: 8:17am On May 10, 2023
ResidentSnitch:
People can be so dumb o.
Imagine so-called educated people up there claiming that the OP is an Igbo man because of his monicker.
The guy could be a Yoruba man or a sincerely concerned person trying to pass a legit info, but as normal, stupidity and tribalism took the best of the dofuses commenting above.
check his previous post n u will see he’s an okoro like u

U are d dumb one here cos u don’t know the guys record n don’t know how he cries about Yoruba day n night

The guy has created over 30 threads on Yoruba matter this week alone

1 Like

Re: Southwest Is Becoming A Region Of Destitutes (poor People) by tubolancer(m): 8:20am On May 10, 2023
Staphylococcus:
Gibberish, bunkum and balderdash!

Where have you been to in the entire Nigeria before arriving at your conclusion?

Do you know the meaning of the word “destitute”

And look at how you exposed your ignorance. So you believe it’s Yoruba’s that reside in Makoko? You need to get facts before scribbling jargons

Present the data and statistics you used to arrive at conclusion
This Igbo people are causing trouble everywhere online.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Is Becoming A Region Of Destitutes (poor People) by Corto: 8:30am On May 10, 2023
successmatters:
The person who wrote this may be from the North.

Tinubu's dogs are here already, to gaslight and harass people into silence
Re: Southwest Is Becoming A Region Of Destitutes (poor People) by Perfectbeing(m): 8:46am On May 10, 2023
mokwechineme:
my dear forget some Ajebota who sat in the comfort of their offices giving stats. If u ve been to these places urself, u would certainly know better
But you believed the ajebutter that counted 133 million multidimensional poor people, 43 million unemployed people in Nigeria?
Re: Southwest Is Becoming A Region Of Destitutes (poor People) by ResidentSnitch(f): 5:58am On May 11, 2023
Godwin4444:
check his previous post n u will see he’s an okoro like u

U are d dumb one here cos u don’t know the guys record n don’t know how he cries about Yoruba day n night

The guy has created over 30 threads on Yoruba matter this week alone
I didn't have to respond to you.
Just go back to your parents and beg them to teach you manners, and just a tiny bit of wisdom.
Re: Southwest Is Becoming A Region Of Destitutes (poor People) by Godwin4444: 7:29am On May 11, 2023
ResidentSnitch:

I didn't have to respond to you.
Just go back to your parents and beg them to teach you manners, and just a tiny bit of wisdom.
coming from someone whose parents dance naked in d streets

No b una parents b nnamdi kanu, eze of Ajao n co

Imagine d useless people u call parents
Re: Southwest Is Becoming A Region Of Destitutes (poor People) by Komu1048(m): 7:39am On May 11, 2023
mokwechineme:
As I stated in my earlier thread, this is not intended to cause mischief but to open the eyes of people to what's going on in different parts of Nigeria because we must begin to hold our leaders to account.
Southwest in the last decade have overtaken the northeast in the number of poor inhabitants. There are some places you would visit in southwest, u wonder if there has ever been any form of government presence.
In Ekiti, district areas like Egbe Ekiti, Aisegbe Ekiti, Agbado Ekiti, Emure, Igade, Iyin etc. These are district areas that borders many villages and settlements The level of poverty in these areas is so disheartening. And this is how it is replicated all over the states like Osun, Ogun, Oyo, Ondo and even some parts of Lagos that have larger concentration of Yorubas like Makoko.

I want us to appreciate what our people in their massive numbers are going through in the midst of plenty. We must begin to create this awareness because their has been too much cover-ups for political gains which only benefit the elites while worsening the condition of the people who need their stories to be told.

It's not a new thing that Ekiti suffers most when it comes to government presence of all the SW states and even neighbouring state.

But please remove the word destitute. Those guys feed better than you n don't even stress their live out to send their wards to school up to higher institution. They are village people who operates in village ways, farming.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Is Becoming A Region Of Destitutes (poor People) by homosapien(m): 9:08am On May 11, 2023
ResidentSnitch:
People can be so dumb o.
Imagine so-called educated people up there claiming that the OP is an Igbo man because of his monicker.
The guy could be a Yoruba man or a sincerely concerned person trying to pass a legit info, but as normal, stupidity and tribalism took the best of the dofuses commenting above.

You are rights people can really be dumb. Let even leave tribe aside, if South West is what the op is claiming to be, why are people still migrating here on a daily basis?? To be part of the destitution??

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: Another Yoruba Woman Complains About Extreme Hardship Under APC / SPOTLIGHT: Jadro Lita, The Nigerian Who Became Viral Sensation For Acting Like A / Nigerian of the Year 2005

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.