Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Sss Director Declared Wanted By Boko Haram For N50m - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sss Director Declared Wanted By Boko Haram For N50m (11667 Views)

SSS Director General A “card-carrying APC Member” — PDP / Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile / Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sss Director Declared Wanted By Boko Haram For N50m by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 26, 2011
pinkrex:

GEJ is on the throne grin grin grin grin
and he has everything under control abi ?
Re: Sss Director Declared Wanted By Boko Haram For N50m by badmrkt(m): 11:21am On Sep 26, 2011
my questions are, where are the IBB,ATIKU and BUHARI of this world?why are they so quiet on this?ain't they from the NORTH where this thing is happening?why can't they call these boys to order?or should i believe they are the ones sponoring them?
Re: Sss Director Declared Wanted By Boko Haram For N50m by snthesis(m): 11:22am On Sep 26, 2011
27naira:

grin grin + 12 fulani virgins wink
forget the money- give me the 12 virgins grin grin
Re: Sss Director Declared Wanted By Boko Haram For N50m by pinkrex(m): 11:31am On Sep 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:

and he has everything under control abi ?

Obviously he is in control grin He has also asked us to appreciate his incompetence. grin grin grin grin
Re: Sss Director Declared Wanted By Boko Haram For N50m by bisiaet: 11:33am On Sep 26, 2011
Stop the noise. we know these. Lets think deeply why a terrorist sect that didn't alarm the Presidency or security firms before the other bombings should now have a new strategy of placing bounties on People's head

Nice one, mr. either you called it a noise or whatever it does not make any different, govt placed bounty or no bounty is nothing to me and i'm not here to trade words with you and till the end of the world no matter what excuses you are given geniue or not all i'm saying is if the so called Boko animals and their Northern vulture sponsorers belief they are a real foot soldiers fighting a "Just" cause please tell them to show up their faces it is only a coward soldier that hide in battle field. Period!!!!! i'm out for the moment.
Re: Sss Director Declared Wanted By Boko Haram For N50m by pinkrex(m): 11:34am On Sep 26, 2011
bisiaet:

Nice one, mr. either you called it a noise or whatever it does not make any different, govt placed bounty or no bounty is nothing to me and i'm not here to trade words with you and till the end of the world no matter what excuses you are given geniue or not all i'm saying is if the so called Boko animals and their Northern vulture sponsorers belief they are a real foot soldiers fighting a "Just" cause please tell them to show up their faces it is only a coward soldier that hide in battle field. Period!!!!! i'm out for the moment.

Your comment is out too undecided undecided undecided
Re: Sss Director Declared Wanted By Boko Haram For N50m by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 26, 2011
bisiaet:

Can you see a b l o o d y COWARDS calling themselves a fighters and are faceless. This is a true face of a set of I D I O T S claiming for fighting a good fight and hide their faces. If they know they are powerful enough let them come out of their hidding and show who they are.

We all know who MENDS, they have leader, they have camp. We know who are OPC we know their leaders. We know MASSOB, we know who is their leader all these people are people we know and understand the meaning of their struggleS because they belief what they are struggling for is their right and is a "Just" struggle BUT  who a H E L L is Boko animal? If they know its their Allah who send them or their prophet who send them which I know is a big lie let them come out boldly and say here we are but their failure to do this I repeat they are COWARD a good fighter dont run or hide.

Let them put it to 100 Million or more on the SSS chief head it does not count they are a loosers and trying to frigten people I repaet Boko animal you are a sore looser and your sponsorers are loosers if you fail to show up your faces. God forsaken I D I O T S.
. U are a carrot. Next time put ur pics, email, tel no, home address, and lets see a bigger coward. If govs can apologise, then who are u. BH pls sorry dis poster is abusing u.
Re: Sss Director Declared Wanted By Boko Haram For N50m by pinkrex(m): 11:54am On Sep 26, 2011
valacious:

. U are a carrot. Next time put your pics, email, tel no, home address, and lets see a bigger coward. If govs can apologise, then who are u. BH pls sorry dis poster is abusing u.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sss Director Declared Wanted By Boko Haram For N50m by vitality22(m): 12:07pm On Sep 26, 2011
This is really the hunter turned hunted. God help us
Re: Sss Director Declared Wanted By Boko Haram For N50m by Goldenheart(m): 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2011
if i cud take both boko haram leader n dat lady out, I d get N75m, nice!!!
Re: Sss Director Declared Wanted By Boko Haram For N50m by Beaf1: 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2011
badmrkt:

my questions are, where are the IBB,ATIKU and BUHARI of this world?why are they so quiet on this?ain't they from the NORTH where this thing is happening?why can't they call these boys to order?or should i believe they are the ones sponoring them?

Are you saying they should help fight the Boko Harams? What happened to the Clueless Drunken Fisherman you put in the Villa. Is he not the commander in chief again? Or is North not part of Nigeria any longer?  undecided
Re: Sss Director Declared Wanted By Boko Haram For N50m by pinkrex(m): 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2011
Goldenheart:

if i cud take both boko haram leader n dat lady out,  I d get N75m, nice!!!

Another terrorist undecided undecided
Re: Sss Director Declared Wanted By Boko Haram For N50m by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2011
Goldenheart:

if i cud take both boko haram leader n dat lady out,  I d get N75m, nice!!!
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sss Director Declared Wanted By Boko Haram For N50m by bisiaet: 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2011
U are a carrot. Next time put your pics, email, tel no, home address, and lets see a bigger coward. If govs can apologise, then who are u. BH pls sorry dis poster is abusing u.

Whaaoooow interesting. Oh Heaven grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sss Director Declared Wanted By Boko Haram For N50m by agitator: 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2011
Why can't GEJ shoot this bastard? angry angry angry angry angry Doesn't he know how to shoot? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Then why is he Commander in Chief?
Re: Sss Director Declared Wanted By Boko Haram For N50m by ZiggyHimself(m): 1:22pm On Sep 26, 2011

Re: Sss Director Declared Wanted By Boko Haram For N50m by OAM4J: 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2011
Lawd have mercy!
Re: Sss Director Declared Wanted By Boko Haram For N50m by Rhea(f): 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2011
How come a terrorist organisation that fights against western education is now hacking into websites and employing high tech measures? Nawaoo
Re: Sss Director Declared Wanted By Boko Haram For N50m by nduchucks: 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2011

If only the SSS was smarter they could lure them in by staging a false assassination Of Ms Ogar and then an agent claims ransom or membership of the sect and moves on to atleast win there confidence.Then hack into there financial network/sponsorship or wreck havoc from within.

hahahahaha, stop thinking like a real secret agent. Our SSS is too incompetent to think like this - lets hope they read your post.
Re: Sss Director Declared Wanted By Boko Haram For N50m by splitnaija(m): 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2011
Talk of crass leadership incompetence? GEJ is the man to beat anytime, anyday!!! He has my vote on that cool cool cool cool
Re: Sss Director Declared Wanted By Boko Haram For N50m by SIRNIMS(m): 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2011
where is that super anti terrorist 24 series guy, Jack Bauer . Let him come to Nigeria now and let the Baddest guy in town humble him.
Odichie
Re: Sss Director Declared Wanted By Boko Haram For N50m by boyt1: 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2011
and how much is the head of the Sultan of Sokoto and those emirs worth at the current price.
Re: Sss Director Declared Wanted By Boko Haram For N50m by sammirano: 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2011
this is rubbish, why is it if you talk about boko haram they go for such person, I did say they don't even have a basis then, they shouldn't be concerned about individual but the government. they are fools
Re: Sss Director Declared Wanted By Boko Haram For N50m by bossinie: 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2011
badmrkt:

Re: Sss Director Declared Wanted By Boko Haram For N50m by Aderoux: 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2011
Lol! Season film una no fit watch am finish
Re: Sss Director Declared Wanted By Boko Haram For N50m by dayokanu(m): 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2011
Dont worry .

RETARDEEN is on top of the situation
Re: Sss Director Declared Wanted By Boko Haram For N50m by bedia01: 6:00am On Sep 27, 2011
i have always said MR PRESIDENT should be careful with some of these top security officers especially from the Northern Nigeria when it has to do with boko haram. They know where boko harams are, they know where boko harams are going. They know their sponsors, but eyes service is the order of the day. pushing their junior officers to die, deceiving THE PRESIDENT and NIGERIANS that they are investigating and fighting boko harams. Who are the boko harams?. why did that key suspect get missing, who are they fooling?. MR PRESIDENT should please replace them for security reason.
Re: Sss Director Declared Wanted By Boko Haram For N50m by WebSurfer(m): 7:58am On Sep 27, 2011
so there is no jack bauer in nigeria to stop these rubbish abi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni / Insecurity: Be Ahead Of The Attackers - Buhari Orders DSS, Police, Others / Kogi Bye-election Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.