Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Does J2me Development Still Exist - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Does J2me Development Still Exist (398 Views)

Vacancy Exist At Aptech Ibadan Centre For The Position Of Faculties (2). / Help! How Do I Go About In-app Purchases(j2me) / [PHP] How Can I Use REQUIRE For A Footer That Exist In Another Folder? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does J2me Development Still Exist by Davidson2: 6:01am On May 10, 2023
Re: Does J2me Development Still Exist by falcon01: 6:18am On May 10, 2023
Ahhh!! Good old days 🫡. It's still active but only few it's almost dead barely alive.
Re: Does J2me Development Still Exist by airsaylongcome: 7:48am On May 10, 2023
Omo! When men were boys. My Nokia suffer sha as Guinea pig testing J2ME code

1 Like

Re: Does J2me Development Still Exist by qtguru(m): 8:00am On May 10, 2023
I did J2ME in the past, and built the Efiko App for CCHUB, Good old days.

I used CodenameOne and Nokia LWUIT with Eclipse. Android devs dey lucky today back then, you couldn't see the UI until you built, I used the Form API until I learnt for you for to customize the UI you need to use Canvas, I wan die that day, but learnt a lot about UI Rendering with Canvas.
Re: Does J2me Development Still Exist by seunthomas: 8:19am On May 10, 2023
Davidson2:
J2me is legacy software. There are just a handful of phones in the market that support the standards and they are mostly older phones. There is no app store for it except for personal or private app stores. Its practically dead.

1 Like

Re: Does J2me Development Still Exist by airsaylongcome: 4:17pm On Dec 21, 2023
seunthomas:

J2me is legacy software. There are just a handful of phones in the market that support the standards and they are mostly older phones. There is no app store for it except for personal or private app stores. Its practically dead.

Bro did you see my post in the other thread? I'm dead serious that I'm interested

Re: Does J2me Development Still Exist by KillingJoke: 3:00pm On Jan 11
Keep up the good work op

I'm learning pascal rn and using it to do some interesting things I like

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know 15k Can Give You Access To Constant Power Supply In Aba? / Will This Program Run? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.