Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Tinubu’s Govt: I Won’t Accept To Serve As FCT Minister – El-rufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Govt: I Won’t Accept To Serve As FCT Minister – El-rufai (18082 Views)

We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti / Okorocha: I Have Suffered Injustice From Govt I Helped Into Power / US, UK Won’t Accept Buratai, Ex-service Chiefs As Ambassadors; Ex-NIIA DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Govt: I Won’t Accept To Serve As FCT Minister – El-rufai by castrokins(m): 8:33am On May 10, 2023
This One Dey Wait To Run For Presidency
Re: Tinubu’s Govt: I Won’t Accept To Serve As FCT Minister – El-rufai by MisterGrace: 8:33am On May 10, 2023
grin
Re: Tinubu’s Govt: I Won’t Accept To Serve As FCT Minister – El-rufai by tommy589(m): 8:34am On May 10, 2023
Ok
Re: Tinubu’s Govt: I Won’t Accept To Serve As FCT Minister – El-rufai by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:34am On May 10, 2023
These are career politicians tinubu hope to work with
Re: Tinubu’s Govt: I Won’t Accept To Serve As FCT Minister – El-rufai by IAMBOSS1990: 8:35am On May 10, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Arguably one of the best FCT ministers and also best Kaduna State Governor

El Rufai is a natural born Administrator

ElRufai doesn't want to end up like Fashola or Osinbajo SAN...

If he joins Tinubu's Administration and Tinubu under performs (highly impossible) ElRufai would find it difficult contesting in 2027 or 2031

He has no plans of contesting anything, you can take that to the bank. El Rufai may appear to be a religious bigot but the man is a decent politician.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Govt: I Won’t Accept To Serve As FCT Minister – El-rufai by tamdun: 8:35am On May 10, 2023
Moh247:
cool

If he joins Tinubu's Administration and Tinubu under performs (highly impossible) ElRufai would find it difficult contesting in 2027 or 2031

True
Re: Tinubu’s Govt: I Won’t Accept To Serve As FCT Minister – El-rufai by casualobserver: 8:35am On May 10, 2023
tesppidd:
So being FCT minister is all about demolition?

grin

Yes so many lawless people erecting properties in places they shouldn’t.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Govt: I Won’t Accept To Serve As FCT Minister – El-rufai by juman(m): 8:36am On May 10, 2023
He mentioned positions he likes.

His faith is largely in the hands of the party and buharis group.
Apc leadership has big mouth in determined ministerial positions in buharis government, so I expect it to continue.

Buhari worked endlessly building harmony and love in apc.
I don't like Nigerian generals but buhari is big blessing to apc.
Re: Tinubu’s Govt: I Won’t Accept To Serve As FCT Minister – El-rufai by able20(m): 8:36am On May 10, 2023
chuksville:
El Rufai the Islamic Extremist!
Read that message carefully, he is indirectly telling Mr. Tinubu to allow young capable Nigerians to showcase their Talents.
Tinubu is a greedy fellow
Re: Tinubu’s Govt: I Won’t Accept To Serve As FCT Minister – El-rufai by tishbite42: 8:38am On May 10, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

He's the best because the number of deaths under his watch in Kaduna south can only beat that of the Nazi war against the Jews by Hitler
No be every nonsense you go dey quote
That Moh247 needs deliverance

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Govt: I Won’t Accept To Serve As FCT Minister – El-rufai by tishbite42: 8:39am On May 10, 2023
able20:

Read that message carefully, he is indirectly telling Mr. Tinubu to allow young capable Nigerians to showcase their Talents.
Nigerians don't read in-between lines
Re: Tinubu’s Govt: I Won’t Accept To Serve As FCT Minister – El-rufai by obama99: 8:40am On May 10, 2023
Who is offering you anything....
Re: Tinubu’s Govt: I Won’t Accept To Serve As FCT Minister – El-rufai by SmartyPants(m): 8:43am On May 10, 2023
Alexpeters:
grin
This is where they will all know what Tinibu is made off.

He will relegate all stubborn characters to the background. Case study, Ambode

El Rufai is going nowhere. Not if Tinubu wants to stick around for eight years.
Re: Tinubu’s Govt: I Won’t Accept To Serve As FCT Minister – El-rufai by Nobody: 8:44am On May 10, 2023
He help install a government he is not proud to work with
Re: Tinubu’s Govt: I Won’t Accept To Serve As FCT Minister – El-rufai by Exc2000: 8:46am On May 10, 2023
tishbite42:

No be every nonsense you go dey quote
That Moh247 needs deliverance

I think you and the other fool needs the deliverance more... You lunatics can't just mind your business qouting people to fight like airheads losers
Re: Tinubu’s Govt: I Won’t Accept To Serve As FCT Minister – El-rufai by zionzoe(m): 8:47am On May 10, 2023
Redoil:
yet he is ruling you

Ruling , like drawing lines with the blood of innocent CITIZENS esp S/Kd.

Leaders are not rulers.

He and his Extremist dead M0h keep rottening in H3ll.
Re: Tinubu’s Govt: I Won’t Accept To Serve As FCT Minister – El-rufai by Abbeytoy(m): 8:57am On May 10, 2023
I see El Rufai playing Tinubu tactics. He knows power will be going back to North in the next 8 years, and already positioning himself to take over.

"Mio toro garri, mio toro eba... Mi o gba contracts" In Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's voice.
Re: Tinubu’s Govt: I Won’t Accept To Serve As FCT Minister – El-rufai by Noblechykk(m): 8:59am On May 10, 2023
tonicyril:
He didn't mean hes selfush and covetous ooh, make una read well before una comment, make una no comment based on the headline oh.

He only said he would recommend the job for a young and vibrant youth should he is called upon.
You don't understand him. El rufai has his eye on that number one seat when the power returns to the north and he can't achieve that by being a mere Minister. He needs either C.O.F or SFG to achieve that dream. He is a cunny man.
Re: Tinubu’s Govt: I Won’t Accept To Serve As FCT Minister – El-rufai by TOMMYS: 9:19am On May 10, 2023
able20:

You mean younger Fulani guy they are lobbying for?.
Re: Tinubu’s Govt: I Won’t Accept To Serve As FCT Minister – El-rufai by TOMMYS: 9:20am On May 10, 2023
Noblechykk:

You don't understand him. El rufai has his eye on that number one seat when the power returns to the north and he can't achieve that by being a mere Minister. He needs either C.O.F or SFG to achieve that dream. He is a cunny man.

Thank you
Re: Tinubu’s Govt: I Won’t Accept To Serve As FCT Minister – El-rufai by jamalnation(m): 9:23am On May 10, 2023
SSG
Re: Tinubu’s Govt: I Won’t Accept To Serve As FCT Minister – El-rufai by ComeToJesus: 9:23am On May 10, 2023
Wetin dey worry this little man?

200 million Nigerians and he thinks he's the most special one?

Give me a break pls
Re: Tinubu’s Govt: I Won’t Accept To Serve As FCT Minister – El-rufai by Ceska(f): 9:34am On May 10, 2023
IAMBOSS1990:

He has no plans of contesting anything, you can take that to the bank. El Rufai may appear to be a religious bigot but the man is a decent politician.

I am from the southeast, but I have the utmost respect ro Elrufai. He is not only decent , but disciplined.
Re: Tinubu’s Govt: I Won’t Accept To Serve As FCT Minister – El-rufai by Skyehigher1: 9:35am On May 10, 2023
What I know pretty sure about is that el rufai or wike will be the next minister of works and in 2031 presidential election is between you el rufai and babangana umara zulum mark my words
Re: Tinubu’s Govt: I Won’t Accept To Serve As FCT Minister – El-rufai by vertueptime: 9:37am On May 10, 2023
TheRareGem1:

https://dailytrust.com/tinubus-govt-i-wont-accept-to-serve-as-fct-minister-el-rufai/

See this short liar that lives in aso drive, with properties in all the urban Shelta in abuja talking
Re: Tinubu’s Govt: I Won’t Accept To Serve As FCT Minister – El-rufai by oruma19: 9:38am On May 10, 2023
Apostle Suleiman said this elrufai can never be governor. Now he is leaving the seat after 8 yrs. All these pastors should learn to say when God says and when they say. Now they misrepresented God and make it seem like Prophecy is falsehood. Stop telling the people what God hasn't said, it makes Christianity look powerless and this is why bandits raid churches and kidnap people without fear.
Re: Tinubu’s Govt: I Won’t Accept To Serve As FCT Minister – El-rufai by Crystalom3(m): 9:44am On May 10, 2023
Moh247:
cool

you are talking from both sides of your mouth
Re: Tinubu’s Govt: I Won’t Accept To Serve As FCT Minister – El-rufai by Shalashaska: 9:47am On May 10, 2023
Who asked him? Last time did he do anything good?
Re: Tinubu’s Govt: I Won’t Accept To Serve As FCT Minister – El-rufai by bitbillionaire: 9:59am On May 10, 2023
onlyboyson:
El-Rufai another devilish SADIST

El-Rufai were nwayo egbe bele Ugo ebele

Kai! El-Rufai - a man with a heart colder than ice; completely devoid of human feeling and sympathy if he believes something must be done. I see him as a demon in human flesh.

But then, one thing i respect about him is the fact that he is a man of principles who stick to his principles no matter what
Re: Tinubu’s Govt: I Won’t Accept To Serve As FCT Minister – El-rufai by tonicyril: 10:23am On May 10, 2023
Noblechykk:

I belive you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Be Ready To Refund Stolen Money, El Rufai Tells PDP / "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar / Why We Resisted Fayose’s Ambush On Ekiti Assembly – Ekiti Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.