Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,494 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Eze Harrison Arinze, Fraud Suspect Duped Victims In 13 Countries – EFCC - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eze Harrison Arinze, Fraud Suspect Duped Victims In 13 Countries – EFCC (29889 Views)

Nigerian Fraud Suspect Extradited To U.S. Over Alleged $148,000 Scam / EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) / Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Harrison Arinze, Fraud Suspect Duped Victims In 13 Countries – EFCC by ImoleNaija: 12:55pm On May 10, 2023
So pe otilo

Unfortunately, the victims of fraud hardly get their funds back in full, that is if they get any at all. The fraudsters return from prisons to enjoy the fund that escaped confiscation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Harrison Arinze, Fraud Suspect Duped Victims In 13 Countries – EFCC by Kingnelson9: 12:55pm On May 10, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nigerian men are criminally minded undecided

Nigerian men will defraud you
Nigerian men will rape you
Nigerian men will murder you

I’ll feel very safe in the Lion’s den than to be in the midst of Nigerian men.

I hate Nigerian men so much. They make me sick!!
You father is also one of them and your brothers too and you will remain single and you will bear no man in your life
Re: Eze Harrison Arinze, Fraud Suspect Duped Victims In 13 Countries – EFCC by ProphetM0hammad: 12:57pm On May 10, 2023
Jennyclay:

If some of them don't do this

Who will give you money for pad and pant?

2 Likes

Re: Eze Harrison Arinze, Fraud Suspect Duped Victims In 13 Countries – EFCC by olaniyilukman(m): 12:58pm On May 10, 2023
Jennyclay:

It will be interest everyone here if you can just pack your properties and moves to the Lion den...
Re: Eze Harrison Arinze, Fraud Suspect Duped Victims In 13 Countries – EFCC by Lalasticlada: 12:58pm On May 10, 2023
Jennyclay:

We don't like you either, can you move one now?
Re: Eze Harrison Arinze, Fraud Suspect Duped Victims In 13 Countries – EFCC by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 10, 2023
Jennyclay:

. So sorry u meant Nigeria men has done all the above to u?only u take heart
Re: Eze Harrison Arinze, Fraud Suspect Duped Victims In 13 Countries – EFCC by Ugochuks889(m): 1:01pm On May 10, 2023
But you're going crazy for davido fornno reason! Smile 😊
Jennyclay:

Re: Eze Harrison Arinze, Fraud Suspect Duped Victims In 13 Countries – EFCC by Goalnaldo(m): 1:01pm On May 10, 2023
I thought they said btc is not traceable?
Re: Eze Harrison Arinze, Fraud Suspect Duped Victims In 13 Countries – EFCC by FireUpNow(m): 1:01pm On May 10, 2023
Jennyclay:

I believe there are men in your bloodline and you have a father too. Does it mean that he has all these qualities? I hope you not from a broken home
Re: Eze Harrison Arinze, Fraud Suspect Duped Victims In 13 Countries – EFCC by Jagabanarmy: 1:02pm On May 10, 2023
Jennyclay:

Since you feel safe with Lions , go to the zoo and live with them. Don't generalize because of the sins of few men
Re: Eze Harrison Arinze, Fraud Suspect Duped Victims In 13 Countries – EFCC by Arabk25: 1:03pm On May 10, 2023
Jennyclay:

We hate you too Bleep off
Re: Eze Harrison Arinze, Fraud Suspect Duped Victims In 13 Countries – EFCC by staga: 1:05pm On May 10, 2023
Jennyclay:

Then do us all a favour and leave the country for good. Go to Kruger National Park and live among the lions there.
Re: Eze Harrison Arinze, Fraud Suspect Duped Victims In 13 Countries – EFCC by Koralords: 1:07pm On May 10, 2023
mysticwarrior:
No, Eze Arinze is the one who is criminally minded. Now talking about Gender and criminality didn't you read of how a 21 year old Nigeria girl conned a German man of $120,000? what about the female kidnapper who raped her male victims at gun point before killing them? The recent one is how a mother poisoned her own daughter to death, subjected her son to commit necrophilism with the corps and suck the dead girl's private part? What could be more terrible than what these female demoms have perpetuated?
You have time quoting that nuisance,I wonder the kind of father that birth her ,If her dad is not a failure She no go dey talk about men like that
Re: Eze Harrison Arinze, Fraud Suspect Duped Victims In 13 Countries – EFCC by Hardcore11: 1:07pm On May 10, 2023
Jennyclay:

your foolishness irritate me. Try sorry for your family you too mumu
Re: Eze Harrison Arinze, Fraud Suspect Duped Victims In 13 Countries – EFCC by Karnice600: 1:08pm On May 10, 2023
dre11:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02qy3h5qRabFHTtA4BRK45g76THAVNQrjJcR1DF1rNKZvtruwz8CGpFWTojuqJJbNNl&id=100064596373289&mibextid=Nif5oz

Wetin happen na? No one is shouting Igbo amaka.
Oh, I get it. When it's a good news you show your tribal colors.
When it's a bad one you quietly hide under the national colors; Nigerians are corrupt.

Make una dey play o.
Re: Eze Harrison Arinze, Fraud Suspect Duped Victims In 13 Countries – EFCC by ojex004: 1:09pm On May 10, 2023
Na Dem. Fla ti no
Re: Eze Harrison Arinze, Fraud Suspect Duped Victims In 13 Countries – EFCC by SamOchuko: 1:17pm On May 10, 2023
Jennyclay:

Wow, your dad, your brothers, your uncles and your male cousins must be terrible individuals for you to hate Nigerian men this much, did they rape you and your mum repeatedly? Did they rape your sisters as well, please try to see a psychiatrist cause it is obvious you need help.
Re: Eze Harrison Arinze, Fraud Suspect Duped Victims In 13 Countries – EFCC by MansoryMX(m): 1:19pm On May 10, 2023
Jennyclay:

Generalizing all Nigeria men including your father makes you an idiot hope you know
Re: Eze Harrison Arinze, Fraud Suspect Duped Victims In 13 Countries – EFCC by anonymous1759(m): 1:24pm On May 10, 2023
grin
Jennyclay:

You're looking for our trouble my MEN will definitely come for you 😂😂
Re: Eze Harrison Arinze, Fraud Suspect Duped Victims In 13 Countries – EFCC by Moniya4Real(m): 1:24pm On May 10, 2023
Abegi! Shut up! And Nigerian women will follow shop the proceeds from yahoo money, even though they know the source of such money. Abi, how many young men who does legit work/hustle can afford the crazy, materialistic lifestyles of most Nigerian women.

Jennyclay:

Re: Eze Harrison Arinze, Fraud Suspect Duped Victims In 13 Countries – EFCC by prof22(m): 1:27pm On May 10, 2023
Re: Eze Harrison Arinze, Fraud Suspect Duped Victims In 13 Countries – EFCC by able20(m): 1:28pm On May 10, 2023
Jennyclay:

One of the Nigerian men I interviewed in San Bernadino -California told me that they do crimes to satisfy their greedy women in Nigeria.
The women's motto: "No money, no Love"

1 Like

Re: Eze Harrison Arinze, Fraud Suspect Duped Victims In 13 Countries – EFCC by wildikeman(m): 1:32pm On May 10, 2023
Jennyclay:

Your dad nkor
Re: Eze Harrison Arinze, Fraud Suspect Duped Victims In 13 Countries – EFCC by wildikeman(m): 1:34pm On May 10, 2023
LordEclipse:

Me waiting for tribal bigots

They are coming wait..
Re: Eze Harrison Arinze, Fraud Suspect Duped Victims In 13 Countries – EFCC by BJanta: 1:37pm On May 10, 2023
Jennyclay:

Including your father?
Re: Eze Harrison Arinze, Fraud Suspect Duped Victims In 13 Countries – EFCC by ade4real2016: 1:39pm On May 10, 2023
Jennyclay:

Stop criminalizing Nigerian men...Any man with traces of criminality in his bloodstream Must always perpetrate crimes... It's a general thing...Deviate from this notion before ya get it all wrong...
Re: Eze Harrison Arinze, Fraud Suspect Duped Victims In 13 Countries – EFCC by gimakon2(m): 1:45pm On May 10, 2023
Jennyclay:

Lol. You still day fuck__ one of us, be calm.
Re: Eze Harrison Arinze, Fraud Suspect Duped Victims In 13 Countries – EFCC by bamirotola: 1:47pm On May 10, 2023
Jennyclay:

I wonder what your dad or the murderer and rapist in your family must have done to you to hate them this much, I hope you won't get a male child so you won't molest him with your hatred .. and thunder will fire your generation if you ever beg any men for money or if you have ever recieved any help from men... Weray olosho

1 Like

Re: Eze Harrison Arinze, Fraud Suspect Duped Victims In 13 Countries – EFCC by Airlord2030: 1:48pm On May 10, 2023
Crypto should be banned
Re: Eze Harrison Arinze, Fraud Suspect Duped Victims In 13 Countries – EFCC by bamirotola: 1:48pm On May 10, 2023
mysticwarrior:
No, Eze Arinze is the one who is criminally minded. Now talking about Gender and criminality didn't you read of how a 21 year old Nigeria girl conned a German man of $120,000? what about the female kidnapper who raped her male victims at gun point before killing them? The recent one is how a mother poisoned her own daughter to death, subjected her son to commit necrophilism with the corps and suck the dead girl's private part? What could be more terrible than what these female demoms have perpetuated?

You get time to dey explain to a low lifer
Re: Eze Harrison Arinze, Fraud Suspect Duped Victims In 13 Countries – EFCC by Spanki(f): 1:49pm On May 10, 2023
Jennyclay:

Use the word "some"....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In His Farm In Ozalla, Enugu (Graphic Photos) / Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out / Gunmen Kidnap Driver, Passengers, Demand N1m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.