Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,121 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 (65755 Views)

Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 / Liverpool Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 1) On 8th March 2022 / Sevilla Vs Inter Milan: Europa Cup Final (3 - 2) On 21st August 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by OgaRico(m): 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2023
Once is your year, is your year and this win just proofs that.

Build Pep a statue in front of the Etihad.

Redefine modern football and name it Pep.

Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by Almiron: 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2023
BABANGBALI:
Upset is loading. The whole world will be shocked
the shock was deliver successfully to your family house. Enjoy

Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by Almiron: 10:25pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ezendigbo1978:
I can't wait to see that balded fowl called Guardiola crying tonight.
The opposite happened, i guess your failed father is crying right now

Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by Almiron: 10:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Any team that knocksout real madrid goes ahead to win it. This is City's year folks.
You'll be successful in life

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by MrPOTUS: 10:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
Tranquility2345:

Tell your dull papa to use his head well. Dull man wey born Mumu like you. For your info, those guys you mentioned there will enter the first eleven of every premier league club. You must be an idiot if you think Sterling and Jesus are not world class players. Very foolish talk from a hopeless slow poke.

The guy stated facts.

You seem too immature to handle what he said, hence the insults.

Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by oyatainer(m): 10:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
[quote author=Tranquility2345 post=123710879]

No. Your father is the stupid one for birthing a slow poke like you that can’t comprehend basic English. How do you prove that you are the best in the world as a coach when you have always coached superstars? Go and talk your nonsense with your fellow slow pokes. Mugu[/quote

City has been spending money more than any team in England before Guardiola even came.

If it's by money, go and ask Man United and Chelsea. Guardiola is not just winning according to those people that know football, he is winning with indelible style with marks that no coach has ever made.

AC Milan
Man United
Even Madrid spent money for Mourinho
Now Chelsea are spending, what do they achieve.

Go and check the net spent of all coaches in Europe in the last five years, Guardiola is not even in no 1-5.
Why do you want to kill yourself. The guy, Pep has been doing wonder before he got to Man City in Barca and Bayern. What else do you want to say?

If not for name, ẹ fọn win this champions league for City. All Glory to God for today sÑ. The bitter souls will be bitter till next year.

Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by dreamxhaser: 10:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
Almiron:
To all the doubters, i hope say e don clear for una eyes now. It has been predestined that's what happen, just as Messi the world cup earlier, i knew Pep will do something expectional this season as well.

I hope you fellas remember say i don dey scream treble since Arsenal dey lead us with huge margin on the epl table.

We promised and we deliver, i screamed treble for city and it happens. Boss move

All he haters i don't want to be una shoes right now. All ye pendu fans nah eternal pain plus, calamity fell on calamity for una, it's gonna be a long ride cos this kind banter no dey end.

I can't wait to y'all wail and rant say na ojoro, rigged and so on. Una pain dey always give me.

Y'all will remember my name on this section till end of time. ALMIRON!!!. I came like a thief in the night during the world cup. We did for Leo, now we do it for Pep.

I have never been so happy in my banter life. 2022/2023 season ill never forget till i die.

Congratulations to all Cityzens, MessiFC, Pep mob. This victory is for us. It has been hell of journey in the hands of these dvmbfvcks, and guess what we prevailed. We end em, just like the walls of jericho dem crumble in front of us, they will never rise again.

Special shout out to Peacecore, hatrick01 OJeemah, lhordspy, thierjay, and other Loyal Cityzens wey i no remember mention. Enjoy the moment giys and rob it on their faces. Cook these modafuckers

Treble is done. 3/3. Its gonna be a very rough and long ride for y'all haters, make una leave this section for us.

Pep is the 🐐 of all coaches. He just did treble with twk different clubs in two different leagues. More details coming later.

All this caping on top the easiest UCL ever?.
Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by Banbanna(m): 10:27pm On Jun 10, 2023
Almiron:
To all the doubters, i hope say e don clear for una eyes now. It has been predestined that's what happen, just as Messi the world cup earlier, i knew Pep will do something expectional this season as well.

I hope you fellas remember say i don dey scream treble since Arsenal dey lead us with huge margin on the epl table.

We promised and we deliver, i screamed treble for city and it happens. Boss move

All he haters i don't want to be una shoes right now. All ye pendu fans nah eternal pain plus, calamity fell on calamity for una, it's gonna be a long ride cos this kind banter no dey end.

I can't wait to y'all wail and rant say na ojoro, rigged and so on. Una pain dey always give me.

Y'all will remember my name on this section till end of time. ALMIRON!!!. I came like a thief in the night during the world cup. We did for Leo, now we do it for Pep.

I have never been so happy in my banter life. 2022/2023 season ill never forget till i die.

Congratulations to all Cityzens, MessiFC, Pep mob. This victory is for us. It has been hell of journey in the hands of these dvmbfvcks, and guess what we prevailed. We end em, just like the walls of jericho dem crumble in front of us, they will never rise again.

Special shout out to Peacecore, hatrick01 OJeemah, lhordspy, thierjay, and other Loyal Cityzens wey i no remember mention. Enjoy the moment giys and rob it on their faces. Cook these modafuckers

Treble is done. 3/3. Its gonna be a very rough and long ride for y'all haters, make una leave this section for us.

Pep is the 🐐 of all coaches. He just did treble with twk different clubs in two different leagues. More details coming later.
The gods of football wouldn't have even allowed City to lose this final given the 𝙩𝙀π™ͺπ™œπ™π™šπ™§ 𝙀π™₯π™₯π™€π™£π™šπ™£π™©π™¨ they faced in the likes of Bayern & Madrid compared to those of Inter. That trend has always been like that. Am so glad they won it. Better two treble winners in Manchester than one. At least the π™—π™§π™–π™œπ™œπ™žπ™£π™œ/π™˜π™π™šπ™¨π™© π™—π™šπ™–π™©π™žπ™£π™œ π™œπ™€ π™™π™žπ™š 𝙙𝙀𝙬𝙣.

Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by freshkpomo(m): 10:27pm On Jun 10, 2023
MrPOTUS:

Naso una go dey talk rubbish. tongue

Y dem no qualify??

Na weak Milan wipe their ass.

Over-hype team wey win league because other big teams no dey form.

Boy nor mention me again, go look Napoli for group stage and tell me what you see.
Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by Almiron: 10:27pm On Jun 10, 2023
MT:
Manchester united FC will be cheering Inter Milan on. That treble ambition will never happen
Good things will always elude you, Penaldog hahaha, world cup pain never cure, we don add another one join. You'll cry till you kpeme

Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by ravensckar(m): 10:27pm On Jun 10, 2023
I said it here and I'm reiterating it, any team that parks the bus against Man City will lose. Your parking the bus can only reduce the goal margin but it will never bring you victory. Turn the tide and attack them, then, you may emerge victorious. Che Guevara once said; 'If we fight, we may win. But if we don't, we have lost...'

During a boxing match between Muhammed Ali and George Foreman, everyone expected Ali to dance round the ring (his usual tactics) and try to make Foreman come to him thereby hoping to wear him out. Ali (the master strategist) announced to everyone in the pre-match conference that he was going to slug it out with Foreman. In his words; 'he will take the fight to Foreman'. No one believed Ali, not even Foreman himself for he was the stronger one with the killer punch.

The day arrived and Ali did as announced. Foreman was shocked. He had expected Ali to dance round the ring but here he was taking the fight to Foreman. After strings of punches and counter-punches, Ali threw a powerful right jab that knocked Foreman to the ground. That was it, the fight was over. cheesy cheesy

Imagine what would have happened if Inter had pressured Man City like they did in the last 15 minutes of the match. Just imagine! angry angry

Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by Almiron: 10:28pm On Jun 10, 2023
sprints1:
Make inter line up like this dem go finish city today. Skriniar go mark haaland Martinez on Dias make I see how city go breath with pacy dimarco and Dumfries on the right. Grealish go sweat tire.
They finished your papa
Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by IbileIfe: 10:28pm On Jun 10, 2023
Congratulations to Manchester City.for winning the UEFA Champions League Cup for the first time.
Since Inter Milan has won it before, they should not feel bad losing it this s time.
Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by Goalnaldo(m): 10:28pm On Jun 10, 2023
Almiron:
You'll be successful in life
amen. But make i drop aza to celebrate una first european triumph

Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by Jokerman(m): 10:29pm On Jun 10, 2023
frankson1:

Henrikh Mkhitaryan isn't even on the bench...wetin una dey watch undecided

Really...πŸ˜’
Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by Bimpe29: 10:29pm On Jun 10, 2023
Congratulations to the European Champions!

Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by dreamxhaser: 10:29pm On Jun 10, 2023
Almiron:
Dvmbfcvk City has won 5/6 Epl and you're surprised they already have a huge fanbase in Nigeria, no be all of us, made covenant with failure. You can choose to be associated with failure, that's your headache. Now fvck off my mention

You are nothing but a glory hunter
Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by Tranquility2345: 10:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
MrPOTUS:

Sense no dey dis bolded talk. πŸ™„

Hates don too blindfold una.

Even the best companies in the world attract the best graduates from the best schools like havard and so on.

Y dem no come awka poly kon pick graduates.

The best coaches, teams, attract best talents.

Even Thomas Tuchel turned down an offer from a Aston villa or so and ran to Bayern.

It is stupidity to compare employing a graduate to getting a football coach. It is also stupidity to say that experience managing the best players makes one the best coach in the world. The best coaches in the world of sports are coaches that take mediocre and average players to win titles. Like Mourinho did at Porto. Like Diego Simeone at Athletico, klopp at Dortmund and Van Gaal at Ajax. Even Ranieri sef try to carry a very mediocre Leicester team to win league…

Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by Almiron: 10:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
Emu4life:
Man City isn't impressive. They may bottle this again. Oh Pep! Dafuq is wrong with ya
football na 90 mins make una dey calm down before reacting. This is final, he obviously learned a bitter lesson from Chelsea's defeat, we only need results and we did, that's all that matter. On a normal day if we catch inter their smashing, suppose enter newspaper headlines but this kind of games, fine ball o necessary just win.

Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by Hamachi(f): 10:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
ravensckar:
I said it here and I'm reiterating it, any team that parks the bus against Man City will lose. Your parking the bus can only reduce the goal margin but it will never bring you victory. Turn the tide and attack them, then, you may emerge victorious. Che Guevara once said; 'If we fight, we may win. But if we don't, we have lost...'

During a boxing match between Muhammed Ali and George Foreman, everyone expected Ali to dance round the ring (his usual tactics) and try to make Foreman come to him thereby hoping to wear him out. Ali (the master strategist) announced to everyone in the pre-match conference that he was going to slug it out with Foreman. In his words; 'he will take the fight to Foreman'. No one believed Ali, not even Foreman himself for he was the stronger one with the killer punch.

The day arrived and Ali did as announced. Foreman was shocked. He had expected Ali to dance round the ring but here he was taking the fight to Foreman. After strings of punches and counter-punches, Ali threw a powerful right jab that knocked Foreman to the ground. That was it, the fight was over. cheesy cheesy

Imagine what would have happened if Inter had pressured Man City like they did in the last 15 minutes of the match. Just imagine! angry angry
They choked the mild field but it wasn't enough

Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by Almiron: 10:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
Goalnaldo:
amen. But make i drop aza to celebrate una first european triumph
Im sorry bro, i don't do giveaway online.

Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by IghravweIG(m): 10:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
Congratulations to my team, UCL champions.

We are Citizens.
Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by Hatrick01: 10:32pm On Jun 10, 2023
stillme231:
all d bad belle man u and chelsea fans dn comot this thread....yeye people,
oga leave chelsea out of ur pains.
Na Assanal be the real bad belle.
rooting for city to loose.

Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by Careente7(m): 10:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
Very soon from Nairaland you go see posts like β€œThings to learn from Pep Guadiolar’s win”.

Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by Numerouno94(m): 10:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
Almiron:

Almiron my guy. Congrats. Where Lamasta?

Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by ericmor: 10:34pm On Jun 10, 2023
Almiron:
the shock was deliver successfully to your family house. Enjoy

lol. you wicked o

Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by Numerouno94(m): 10:34pm On Jun 10, 2023
Almiron:

We re waiting for Messi's eight Balon d'Or to crown and spice our vawulence.gringrin

Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by Tranquility2345: 10:34pm On Jun 10, 2023
[quote author=oyatainer post=123711555][/quote]

I didn’t read this your epistle but I stopped when you said City has been spending before Pep came. Yes they were spending and also winning titles. Before Pep came, Mancini and Peligrini won the leagues so wetin you dey write your epistle to talk
Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by Almiron: 10:35pm On Jun 10, 2023
Tranquility2345:
This match is over jor. Man City don win. Now them no go let person hear word say Pep don finally win UCL with Man City. Coach wey dey only find teams wey get money to buy better players. If he wants to show he is a very good coach, make he go coach Brentford or Brighton na angry
You'll cry till death ni. man utd spend money pass city, una still dey fail ni. Now una dey pray make one sheik buy una club so una go fit level up. Dindinrin why ETH no go Brentford. Y'all Manure fc are brainless rettaaards. The pain just dey start ni

Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by Goalnaldo(m): 10:35pm On Jun 10, 2023
Almiron:
Im sorry bro, i don't do giveaway online.
Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by Almiron: 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
Numerouno94:

We re waiting for Messi's eight Balon d'Or to crown and spice our vawulence.gringrin
i no include my oga name. No vex bro. I hope youre well. We did it

Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by Murketeer: 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
olamoses75:
you sef go and teach calculus to primary school pupils to prove that you sabi book. Una go just dey yarn dust. What was Barcelona form before pep took over?
You wan insult person now cos of Pep wey nor know you

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (39) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2017 / Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 / Ajax vs Manchester United: Europa League Final (0 - 2) On 24th May 2017

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83