Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

How To Get Desktop Computer And Laptop Free Of Charge - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / How To Get Desktop Computer And Laptop Free Of Charge (3679 Views)

Xmas /new Year Promotion 4 Brand New Laptop +free 4gb Flash Drive / Dell Optiplex GX60 Desktop Computer W/ 17'' DELL LCD Monitor / How To Browse Freely On Your Laptop And Desktop Computer 24/7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Desktop Computer And Laptop Free Of Charge by rhemah: 7:37am On Sep 26, 2011
It is real that you can get a Desktop computer, Laptop, Printer etc free of charge from an NGO based in UK (United Kingdom) for merely asking, Yes, for just requesting without paying a kobo for the device.
What you need to do to get the computer, Printer etc is just to apply and fill in forms. You get it wherever you maybe, insomuch, you have a home or an office address. The NGO accepts all countries even the crime-prone zones like Ghana, Nigeria, Cameroun etc.
Re: How To Get Desktop Computer And Laptop Free Of Charge by gafmod: 10:14am On Sep 26, 2011
Can u give their details?
Re: How To Get Desktop Computer And Laptop Free Of Charge by rhemah: 6:59pm On Sep 29, 2011
send a mail to info4factfinder@gmail.com to get more info
Re: How To Get Desktop Computer And Laptop Free Of Charge by gafmod: 8:16pm On Sep 29, 2011
I already know where you are going:pay into my bank account,abi?Keep your info.
Re: How To Get Desktop Computer And Laptop Free Of Charge by anointedf(m): 11:48am On Oct 06, 2011
They are all rip offs. All these 'pay to my account' people. Mostly they are liars. Keep your information and request for all the computers and use them alone.

(1) (Reply)

Longer Lasting Laptop Batteries For Sale In Nigeria / hpcq57 #64,000 320gb,2gram /hp g62 core i3 320gb 3gram 85,000/g4 320gb 4gram / Etisalat Cliqlite Android Tablet Screen Replacement.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.