Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,713 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:19 AM

Why "Sulabi Contents" Is A New But Best Memes And Jokes Facebook Page To Follow. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Why "Sulabi Contents" Is A New But Best Memes And Jokes Facebook Page To Follow. (294 Views)

World's Most Popular Memes And How They Look Now (Photos) / 15 Nairaland Memes And Their Meanings (pics) / Join The Biggest Entertainment And Jokes Facebook Group Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why "Sulabi Contents" Is A New But Best Memes And Jokes Facebook Page To Follow. by Sulabicontent12: 10:40am On May 10, 2023
As the founder of Sulabi Contents Facebook page; Sultan Abiola Adejumo well known as Sulabi.I am writing to guarantee all nairaland readers of the fact that I am a talented memes and jokes writer and I have decided to create a special Facebook page which would have the capability of posting 5 very funny,rare and interesting memes and jokes each day for all Facebook users to read, laugh and comment.
To enjoy this privilege,all you need is to visit Facebook App or website, type "Sulabi Contents page" on the search bar, visit the page and click on "Follow" and don't forget to invite others because the more followers the page has the greater the fun and opportunity to earn on our questions bonus.
Earning gifts on the Facebook page can include the winning the "constant comment of the month", "Questions and riddles" and "Contests"
The first 1000 followers would be allowed to place their goods and services advert banner for free by calling+2348100819930
You can also join "Sulabi Memes and Jokes"Facebook group to get the amazing opportunity to post memes, jokes and funny short stories to the whole world.
For more information, you can send me an email to: sulabicontents@gmail.com or hereissulabi@yahoo.com or call/WhatsApp:+2348100819930.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Convert Airtime To Cash With Ease / How We Search For Wifi In Nigeria / Never Wrestle With A Pig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.